Page 181 of 271 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    So I dunno if i should be discussing this here but since Vision is integral to SW's character (at least the MCU version), but what's the consensus on the fact that he might not be permanently revived, at least as he is now? I'm basing this on the fact that WandaVision is supposed to be prequel of sorts to Doctor Strange 2 and I can't see him playing "third fiddle" in that movie's seemingly already grand plot (also there's no hints about Paul Bettany being a part of the cast either).
    I hope he does get revived or rebuilt somehow and they do white Vizh. I'm gonna watch everything with tempered expectations and an open mind though. I just hope for a good showing that elevates the characters.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Rather not see White Vision, but I still believe Infinity War did leave the back door for the Vision's return

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Rather not see White Vision, but I still believe Infinity War did leave the back door for the Vision's return
    When I say that I mean White Vizh in look, not having his memories and emotions removed. Because I don't believe they'd do that story anyway. I just liked the sleek look.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    https://twitter.com/itsjustanx/statu...97824720863232

"WandaVision netted a massive 53M views online, becoming the highest 24-hour draw online for a streaming service’s series ad spot. Surpassing the social media traffic of this year’s Super Bowl trailers and the Super Bowl traffic of Avengers: Infinity War."

WandaVision Trailer Destroyed Avengers: Infinity War's Super Bowl Traffic
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-trai...ar-super-bowl/

The WandaVision trailer that debuted during Sunday's Primetime Emmy Awards gathered 53 million viewers online over 24 hours, giving it Super Bowl-like levels of online traffic.

According to Deadline, WandaVision smashed Avengers: Infinity War's 30.9 million views that it netted for its 2018 Super Bowl spot and Stranger Things' 28.2 million from the 2017 Super Bowl. It also crushed this year's big blockbusters, including Black Widow (18.7 million, Mulan (12.4 million) and No Time to Die (10.1 million).

The trailer also counted 302,600 social media mentions, putting it on the same levels of a blockbuster pre-COVID. It reached the #4 ranking on Twitter and #2 on YouTube.

When I say that I mean White Vizh in look, not having his memories and emotions removed. Because I don't believe they'd do that story anyway. I just liked the sleek look.
    Not a fan of that look anyways

Vision's dog seems to be in the trailer, in the background it has a green light near the door

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Vision's dog seems to be in the trailer, in the background it has a green light near the door

Are we sure that's not just Halloween decoration? I don't really see a dog there.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Not a fan of that look anyways
    I understand. I still like Wanda's HoM dress, even though I absolutely hate the event. But get how association ruins things.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Are we sure that's not just Halloween decoration? I don't really see a dog there.
    Could be a decoration but kinda looks like a dog to me, here a better pic from Twitter

https://twitter.com/LouiseGolecruz/s...802890246?s=20

Still too blurry to tell.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I will not feel sorry for saying that I don't think the headpiece in her Halloween costume looks bad and that I think her next costume needs to incorporate some version of it. Haha.

I am so pumped for this and cannot wait to see what this show has to offer.
    Even this super-cheap Halloween costume I like more than the super-bland, not-relay-a-costume, outfit she had in the recent years in the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

I understand. I still like Wanda's HoM dress, even though I absolutely hate the event. But get how association ruins things.
    It's a dead blog now but Scarlet Witching on Tumblr pretty much weld the saying "it's a freaking rug" to my brain and I cannot unsee that.

Welcome Home Wanda Tv Spot

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's a dead blog now but Scarlet Witching on Tumblr pretty much weld the saying "it's a freaking rug" to my brain and I cannot unsee that.
    It's very Gone with the Wind. The drapes made into the dress. Then it just makes me think of Carol Burnett as Scarlet O'Hara and I giggle a bit.

f8b7b469003b09d7398ea8c02140f73b.jpg

But it does have the flare of Wanda's typical style. Over the top is her thing. So it's the one thing I can think of that is actually accurate for her in the entire event.