Page 182 of 271 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Welcome Home Wanda Tv Spot

I believe this to be the end of the first episode.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

What do you guys think of the theories that if Hahn is indeed playing Agatha, that WandaVision will drop subtle hints about the Fantastic Four, considering Agatha was Franklin's nanny?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    What do you guys think of the theories that if Hahn is indeed playing Agatha, that WandaVision will drop subtle hints about the Fantastic Four, considering Agatha was Franklin's nanny?
    Hard to know. Agatha is probably better known now from her connection to Wanda, because she had important roles (as a ghost) in both the "Vision" and "Scarlet Witch" series. So if they're using her it might have been more because she was in those comics than because of her connection to the Richards family.

This gives me a chance to mention my theory that Agnes might turn out to be her real name in the series. Obviously she's based on Agatha, and calling her Agnes is a clue (Agatha harkness) but it could be they just wanted to give her a less old-fashioned name because they're making her young and pretty à la Aunt May.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    This gives me a chance to mention my theory that Agnes might turn out to be her real name in the series. Obviously she's based on Agatha, and calling her Agnes is a clue (Agatha harkness) but it could be they just wanted to give her a less old-fashioned name because they're making her young and pretty à la Aunt May.
    That could also be an homage to actress Agnes Moorehead of Bewitched, as Endora.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Because every MCU production has tons of "spoilers" posted in advance and most of them turn out to be fake, or fan theories. In the year or so leading up to Infinity War there was one post on 4chan that had accurate information and nobody believed it because one of the spoilers sounded too weird (the Red Skull being in charge of the Soul Stone). But that was like one real post to dozens of fake ones.

Marvel keeps a pretty tight lid on story points and punishes leakers, so while there are leaks, we have to assume that a lot of the things we see/hear are just people trying to get clicks and views.
    I guess to me, most of the story is mined from the decades of story that I know, since I've read comics since the '60s as a kid. So I feel they've been more true than not and can usually sort out what is not likely. Or so I think, but hey I can be wrong.

Previously the 'spoilers' seemed more about Wanda at some institute and the plot behind that. Now it seems different. The institute line doesn't recall to me, like it happened like that in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Rather not see White Vision, but I still believe Infinity War did leave the back door for the Vision's return
    I'm wondering if they'll want to go that way, to balance out Wanda being played up in Strange 2. WandaVision sets up the big dynamic; their love and how she needs to bring him back. What happens must lead to Dr. 2, does she go mad, evil, both, or something else?

I just have this feeling that the MCU/Disney, is dead set on reversing Wanda's story and character story in comics, by not having her banish mutants but be instrumental in bringing them to the MCU.

As a very long time reader, I'm used to the idea that maybe her and Pietro were never really mutants, according to the current continuity. I think they may alter that for the MCU and story, because connecting her to Magneto is bound to happen as a strong dynamic for all these movies. But I think this would happen slowly over several movies.

So maybe they will also run with Vision's overall story. That some agency in the MCU will also be trying to rebuild him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Not sure. Depends on whether Agatha/Hahn is to remain around. Some of the previous spoiler I had heard was that some people affected by the blink/unblink thing on either end (I forget where Darcy is said to be) are having problems and all end up at this clinic, that Wanda does.

or has that been disproven?

Anyway, if Agatha remains alive, not just part of this movie, maybe that could happen.

But it seems (spoilers again) that the FF might come back through AntMan 3 and a stuck in the time verse thing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm wondering if they'll want to go that way, to balance out Wanda being played up in Strange 2. WandaVision sets up the big dynamic; their love and how she needs to bring him back. What happens must lead to Dr. 2, does she go mad, evil, both, or something else?

I just have this feeling that the MCU/Disney, is dead set on reversing Wanda's story and character story in comics, by not having her banish mutants but be instrumental in bringing them to the MCU.

As a very long time reader, I'm used to the idea that maybe her and Pietro were never really mutants, according to the current continuity. I think they may alter that for the MCU and story, because connecting her to Magneto is bound to happen as a strong dynamic for all these movies. But I think this would happen slowly over several movies.

So maybe they will also run with Vision's overall story. That some agency in the MCU will also be trying to rebuild him.
    Well I don't know, I am sure a lof of us have a strong sentiment against Wanda being used as a piece in introducing mutants.
    It's not about her doing mutants wrong or a favor, some of us simply don't want that connection anymore, simply put it's trousome and tiring with little to none reward.
    As for Magneto, I would rather they do some flashbacks about Django and Marya Maximoff, and send the right message about parentage to the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

The back door is there if people want to use it, but it will depend on whether Paul Bethany will be sticking around or not.

As I have said before Wanda shouldn't be used for some stupid Reverse HOM in the MCU. Eternals is the way to introduce mutants into the MCU since they are another experiment of the Celestials, or just wait until the X-men get a MCU movie.

I would prefer to see the Maximoffs as Wanda's parents, Magneto being the twins (and even Polaris's dad) is starting to make less and less sense due to the sliding timescale and Magneto's backstory.

I wish that Youtube theory that keeps being passed around would die in a fire. Yes we know, people want mutants. It'll probably start in Eternals. Let Wanda have her own thing for once.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I would prefer to see the Maximoffs as Wanda's parents, Magneto being the twins (and even Polaris's dad) is starting to make less and less sense due to the sliding timescale and Magneto's backstory.
    No way. I refuse that Lorna and Erik's relationship undergo a retcon that will ruin them like the last retcon ruined Pietro

The back door is there if people want to use it, but it will depend on whether Paul Bethany will be sticking around or not.

As I have said before Wanda shouldn't be used for some stupid Reverse HOM in the MCU. Eternals is the way to introduce mutants into the MCU since they are another experiment of the Celestials, or just wait until the X-men get a MCU movie.

His backstory is something thats rarely ever mentioned in conjunction with his children. Its really a non-issue and the Holocaust doesnt need to be specifically references. It can be alludded to and kept very vague as to not date him. Just like Marvel did not show Spiderman's origin yet again, they dont need to show Magneto's. They can give enough context clues to set up his motivation and not write him and other characters into a corner by being specific. Even then there are plenty of ways to get around that

I'm thinking it is more about redeeming the character who was so viciously assassinated by Bendix. The weight of public opinion with movie fans who don't understand the attacks Wanda has sustained would overrun the opinions against her.

It might make me like mutants again, and their role in the MCU, going forward. Let's face it, we comic fans are quite small compared to the thousands or millions that watch the movies and mostly have NO connection to this strange feud that troubles me. Things will look better for Wanda, and the minority opinion will belong to haters, who loved the savaging of this noble character.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah... Bendis totally did Chaos Magic. Should have said Busiek and Chthon earlier.