Page 187 of 271 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4051
    Fantastic Member

Here's my assessment of the sadly most popular theories people have about WandaVision:

https://youtu.be/DL_1QwBmdiM

November 27 is now being reported as the release date for WandaVision.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I’m not sure what to think about the date being found in the page’s source code. I certainly hope it comes sooner than later.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    If I remember correctly, to be precise, when they quit Magneto, Wanda was considering joining the X-Men right away, but Pietro was against it, to keep himself and even more so her out of conflict. Sometime later Pietro suggested joining the Avengers, yet there Wanda had doubts, based on what Pietro said before.
    Stan Lee also wrote this story in Strange Tales #128 where Wanda suggested going to the Fantastic Four first, as their address was publicly known then. I wish there was a What If? that showed what would have happened if the confrontation between the twins and Ben & Johnny had been friendlier.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Never read this story but I was aware of the cover and general premise. Noting her different head covering, so retro!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Never read this story but I was aware of the cover and general premise. Noting her different head covering, so retro!
    That is Wanda's original wimple.

This must be a reprinted issue as Wanda had black hair at that time.

I do like how Wanda's powers are shown on the cover, which is different from any other look.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 09-29-2020 at 08:08 PM.

WandaVision Location Easter Egg Hints at Scarlet Witch's Alternate Reality
    https://thedirect.com/article/wandav...ernate-reality

From Grace Randolph recent video, apparently she got info that Wanda and Agatha are having a “huge VFX battle” at the end of WandaVision.

She was the first one who said the trailer will drop at the Emmys so might be right

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    From Grace Randolph recent video, apparently she got info that Wanda and Agatha are having a “huge VFX battle” at the end of WandaVision.

She was the first one who said the trailer will drop at the Emmys so might be right
    That sounds like bad news, at least for me.
    This would kinda mean either side becoming a villain.

One theory is that Agatha is working for someone... I hope she teaches Wanda all her witchcraf tricks lol

maybe Wanda frees her in the end

I always felt like her character isn’t surviving Wandavision so not mad about it

Extraordinary Member

One theory is that Agatha is working for someone... I hope she teaches Wanda all her witchcraf tricks lol

I always felt like her character isn’t surviving Wandavision so not mad about it
    Well, hopefully it won't be Mephisto. I fucking hate him as a villain for Wanda.
    I care about Agatha's character whether she survives or not. It would be foul taste in my mouth if new Wanda fans consider Aggie to be some kind of villain to be put down and proceed to cheer for Magneto being her daddy.
    That, would be pretty disgusting...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That is Wanda's original wimple.

This must be a reprinted issue as Wanda had black hair at that time...
    Hi Phoenixx9! Actually in the original Strange Tales #128 issue, Wanda has brown hair. She also had brown hair in all of her early X-Men appearances, when she was part of Magneto's Brotherhood.

Her hair didn't switch to black until later on, when she joined the Avengers, in Avengers #16.

Her hair remained black for a few years, until (after a 2 year absence) she rejoined the Avengers in #75. Then in #75 her hair reverted back to the brown (now more of an auburny-brown). Then-Avengers writer Roy Thomas wanted her hair back to its original color, as she'd appeared back in the old X-Men stories.

Grace is sometimes full of it though so it's hard to know if any of that is true.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I could see Agatha being controled by Nightmare just like Wanda, but Agatha has managed to weaken his control on her, to teach Wanda magic so Wanda would be powerful enough to fight Nightmare when the time comes.

Also the Wanda/Vision Marvel legends 2 pack I mentioned earlier is a re-release of the Infinity War 2 pack