Page 13 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

She is still with Jericho. And the Conan thing wasn't even an almost. It was the equivalent of comics click bait.

The reason I don't really want her back with Vision in this universe is a lot of different things happened between them. Some things very bitter. And in this universe sometimes Vision was a jerk. Their relationship has been better through the movies so far. And I hope they don't go that bitter route. But unless they reboot this universe, there's too much between them. I am happy they are friends now at least. Wanda needs and deserves to move forward in her life. If every character appearance for her is just either redoing or recalling her past, then there are no new stories for her.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-19-2020 at 12:52 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

By the way, what do you think about Wanda x Jericho?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    By the way, what do you think about Wanda x Jericho?
    It's a little hard to say because they haven't been in a comic together in years so we don't know what the relationship even is.

I thought the setup was a bit too obvious - throwing together two characters because they're both superhero magicians - but Wanda has never dated another magician as far as I can remember so there were at least some new possibilities that didn't come into play with Vision or Simon.

Mostly I just wish they'd put her in an ongoing comic again and let her have a relationship with anyone, of any kind.

It hasn't been years. It was last February. But they do need to put more of their actual relationship in comics to feel a certain way about it.

I liked her relationship with Simon, they look good together

I agree that Vision not to long ago was a jerk with her

Her relationship with De Voodo is so random as well

Simon had issues though. He'd chase Wanda until he had her then act like a prick toward her. His solo book didn't make him look any better. At least Vision never tried to punch her. His whole not wanting to give back Vision his memories and emotions was terrible too. Because it wasn't because he felt violated. It was because he had a thing for Wanda and didn't want her to go back to Vision.

Has there been an official poster? The only ones I've found had Wanda or Strange half naked for some reason

Wanda and Vision will always be my favourite pairing, though I sadly have to agree that it will probably won't happen again in the mainstream universe; please do Wanda and Vision Renew Your Vows. Wanda and Simon is a big no-no, he sabotaged her marriage just so he could score with her and she (implied) orally raped him, also twice they have done the whole we can still be friends. Wanda and Jerricho hasn't been developed at all, yet they are trying to push it, though especially after reading No Road Home, it feels the relationship is just another Busiek-style Wanda and Simon pairing, just done to keep Wnada and Vision apart.

I'd say it'd be something to keep Wanda and Vision apart if they were together even remotely recently. Or if they had any intention of bringing them back together. But it's been a lot of years. The decline of the relationship started with Byrne. The 90s and 2000s cemented it's end. Brevoort's comments on classic couples too.

I just think Zub put her and Voodoo together because of the magic link. But the comic was focused on a team and not solely them, so there wasn't any development. They really need a comic of their own to flesh things out.

Black Widow is getting a new solo ongoing because of her movie, so I hope Wanda will get one as a result of WandaVision.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Black Widow is getting a new solo ongoing because of her movie, so I hope Wanda will get one as a result of WandaVision.
    Black Widow always gets new ongoings.

It could be possible for Wanda to get at least a mini, given Bucky and Sam are getting one

Yeah, Black Widow getting anything is not a barometer for Wanda. Because Black Widow has had a big push since 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Black Widow always gets new ongoings.

It could be possible for Wanda to get at least a mini, given Bucky and Sam are getting one
    Yeah, I think they might have something with Wanda and Vision out to tie-in to the Disney+ show.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think they might have something with Wanda and Vision out to tie-in to the Disney+ show.
    Hopefully either a flashback book or a Renew Your Vows style book

Christophe Beck (Frozen, Frozen 2, Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp) has confirmed he will be composing the score for WANDAVISION!