Page 217 of 271 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4051

#ScarletWitch actress #ElizabethOlsen has confirmed that she'll begin filming her role in #DoctorStrangeInTheMultiverseOfMadness next month! Details:
    https://thedirect.com/article/doctor...marvel-filming

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    not a fan of it for obvious reasons but I appreciate the work on it, at least she had more screen time on in it than in the actual comic

When Wanda ends up just helping Strange in his movie i would laught so hard at all these theories (i still thinking a villain will mess with her in Wandavision so she will teamup with Strange to defeat him)
    Well, that is what every none reader basically think of HoM, a story about her while it's not.

WandaVision Star Answers an NSFW Question About a Character's Anatomy
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-paul...nsfw-question/

Scarlet Witch appears today in Avengers Marvels Snapshots 1.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-18-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Scarlet Witch appears today in Avengers Marvels Snapshots 1.
    No dialogue, though, just group shots with the classic Avengers.

Guess we'll have to wait for 2021 for her to get actual lines in something.

By @wandamaximoofff on Twitter

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

By @wandamaximoofff on Twitter
    I love how this was inspired by the ''bimbofication'' meme. LOL

Grace Randolph interviews Paul Bettany:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgsFyZCr8A

Darkhold is not in the february Solicits....time to move on

Hoping that Wandavision brings some synergy in the future or late 2021
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-19-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Fantastic Member

Darkhold is not in the february Solicits....time to move on

Hoping that Wandavision brings some synergy in the future or late 2021
    Jim Zub on Elseworlds Exchange:

https://youtu.be/n5pRawAisco

Jim Zub was on Comic Pop on YouTube a couple of days ago talking to Sal and said he hopes WandaVision is a big success, the unspoken thing there perhaps being I think that if he knows that if he wants to write Wanda, it will have to be.

The only place to find Wanda in the new solicits is this new reprint:

HEROES REBORN OMNIBUS HC BOOTH COVER
    (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by ROB LIEFELD, JEPH LOEB, JAMES ROBINSON, JIM VALENTINO, WALTER SIMONSON, JIM LEE, BRANDON CHOI, SCOTT LOBDELL & PETER DAVID
    Penciled by ROB LIEFELD, JOE PHILLIPS, JOE BENNETT, CHAP YAEP, IAN CHURCHILL, MICHAEL RYAN, JIM LEE, BRETT BOOTH, RON LIM, WHILCE PORTACIO, RYAN BENJAMIN, TERRY SHOEMAKER, ED BENES, MIKE DEODATO JR. & MORE
    Covers by BRETT BOOTH & JIM LEE
    Marvel’s greatest heroes, revamped and reborn! Featuring Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, the FF and more — on a whole new world, boldly reimagined by the hottest creators of the 1990s! Steve Rogers takes on the mantle of the Sentinel of Liberty, gains a brand-new sidekick and faces down the Red Skull! Cap, Hawkeye, Vision, Swordsman, Hellcat and more form the Avengers, but can they awaken Thor and defeat the devious Loki? The Fantastic Four face old threats for the first time, from the Mole Man to Doctor Doom! The newly forged Iron Man takes on Hydra and the incredible Hulk! But can these reborn heroes save the Earth from the hunger of Galactus? Collecting HEROES REBORN #1/2, CAPTAIN AMERICA (1996) #1-12, AVENGERS (1996) #1-12, FANTASTIC FOUR (1996) #1-12, IRON MAN (1996) #1-12 and material from INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #450.
    1360 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92971-8
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8
    HEROES REBORN OMNIBUS HC LEE COVER (NEW PRINTING, DM ONLY)
    1360 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92972-5
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Leak Confirms Civil War's Lasting Impact
    https://www.cbr.com/falcon-winter-so...il-war-impact/

Wanda is still in trouble with the law after Endgame.

Extraordinary Member

The Cebulski era has not been good for Wanda at all. Almost as bad as the Quesada era, and that didn't even seem possible.

Most people assumed she and Vision would have gotten some synergy by now, so I won't count on anything happening even if the series is popular. I don't know why they won't use them, except maybe just their bias against going back to a classic Avengers lineup. But Zub wants to write her and they mostly won't let him.

I figure that Rich Johnston was probably right last year when he said Marvel was going to do a story with Wanda, Pietro and Magneto and that got pulled until after WandaVision. I guess her being in nothing is better than her being in that, but it's depressing either way. Wanda's fans keep waiting for her to get the spotlight and no matter how much more she gets to do in the MCU it doesn't seem to reflect back into the comics at all.
    Last edited by gurkle; 11-19-2020 at 12:41 PM.

It's kind of infuriating. Bucky and Sam got a book back when they thought their show was gonna be released in August. Black Widow too. Eternals. Wanda(and Vision) is getting nothing. I don't understand how a book that was supposed to be finished by December(Darkhold) can't even have its first issue released in January or February. And it wasn't even a solo/duo book but more of an "event" she was leading.

Darkhold got delayed when they cut down on releases and stopped them for a time due to Covid.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The Cebulski era has not been good for Wanda at all. Almost as bad as the Quesada era, and that didn't even seem possible.

Most people assumed she and Vision would have gotten some synergy by now, so I won't count on anything happening even if the series is popular. I don't know why they won't use them, except maybe just their bias against going back to a classic Avengers lineup. But Zub wants to write her and they mostly won't let him.

I figure that Rich Johnston was probably right last year when he said Marvel was going to do a story with Wanda, Pietro and Magneto and that got pulled until after WandaVision. I guess her being in nothing is better than her being in that, but it's depressing either way. Wanda's fans keep waiting for her to get the spotlight and no matter how much more she gets to do in the MCU it doesn't seem to reflect back into the comics at all.
    It's most possible that with the Franklin retcon that they are streamlining mutants in the books. And Brevoort did make mention of Mags being written out being partially because he has to be anchored to WWII which ages the twins and they want to keep them a certain age.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Darkhold got delayed when they cut down on releases and stopped them for a time due to Covid.
    I know. Most releases delayed because of Covid have already started being released or showed up on the solicits though.