Page 214 of 271 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4051

At least we finally have some confirmation

LOOKING BACK ON THE VISION AND THE SCARLET WITCH
    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/lookin...-scarlet-witch

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Yeah
    Hank is kind of a facist ******* right now
    Hank's always been different in the x-books than others.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    That is a very lovely Wanda. I’m glad she’s at least getting covers and info pages now that Darkhold is officially on hold. The astral chat option makes me curious about what magic chat rooms are like. I understand they’re probably more shoutouts rather than clues to the future, but it is good to see not all of mutantdom views her as Exodus does. Although, as was mentioned, perhaps Hank being interested in Wanda’s powers isn’t for the best considering his latest misadventures in X-Force.

Magneto still trying to reach out speaks well to how he views the twins, and is consistent with his longing to reunite with them being shown in Age of X last year. It also tracks with Pietro knowing where to find Magneto in No Surrender and Uncanny Avengers, so there is contact of some sort. If Paris starts preaching anti-Wanda propaganda in front of him, would he stand up for her? Is he even aware of it?

With all the press and pictures being released, I’m ready for WandaVision to drop already.
    Hey dude! I hope you're managing this Covid-19 crisis at school all right. I know you mentioned you're involved in education, and I was concerned about your safety and health. I just can't believe how bad this virus has gotten. This pandemic is truly out of control. It's like spring again. I think they should definitely cap school classroom sizes. In any case, stay safe man!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    A new era arrives. Marvel Studios’ WandaVision, an Original Series, is streaming Jan. 15 on #DisneyPlus.

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/st...32770048806914
    Good call, Cruelrain. You predicted this outcome just a few days ago. Remind me not to shoot pool with you because you sure know how to call your shots!

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    What if WandaVision comes out on January 1st? It gives Soul a week to breathe and then allows WandaVision to be a big Marvel kickoff for 2021!
    Close to what actually happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    LOOKING BACK ON THE VISION AND THE SCARLET WITCH
    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/lookin...-scarlet-witch
    But what's a synthozoid?

Good review of the first Vision & Scarlet Witch series:

https://insidepulse.com/2020/11/03/r...marvel-comics/

I agree with a lot of what the reviewer stated. I liked Wanda and Vision because they DIDN'T have adventures outside of the Avengers. That's because neither of them had their own books like Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Hulk etc. I do think Wanda sometimes can be hard to understand because her power set has never been all that consistent. And her history is a complete mess. Plus, there's also how she shifts between being a superhero and a supervillain. But I like her in this series. The reviewer was right about one thing though. Medical doctors in the Marvel Universe are outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    But what's a synthozoid?
    it is what Vision's particular kind of "robot" is, much like Jim Hammond before him. I forget when the term was first coined in-universe.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    At least we finally have some confirmation
    No Vision mullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    it is what Vision's particular kind of "robot" is, much like Jim Hammond before him. I forget when the term was first coined in-universe.
    Oh thanks! I was just joking at how that series spelt the word synthezoid. Vision called himself a synthOzoid for some reason.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Hey dude! I hope you're managing this Covid-19 crisis at school all right. I know you mentioned you're involved in education, and I was concerned about your safety and health. I just can't believe how bad this virus has gotten. This pandemic is truly out of control. It's like spring again. I think they should definitely cap school classroom sizes. In any case, stay safe man!
    Hi, Albert! I’m doing relatively well, thank you for asking. I’m a student in my second year, and hardcore struggling with math, but doing well in the other ones. All my classes are online, thankfully. I’m grateful I live in a state that is taking this seriously. I read so many articles about schools having students attend class in person, only to then shut down when the inevitable happens earlier in the semester. Zoom classes were a struggle at first, but preferably to getting infected. I’m staying in my room, and avoiding people, but I did that in the Before Times as well. With the winter threatening to make the current uptick in cases rise further, I’m doing my best to become a hermit. Thank you for remembering! I hope you and everyone here is staying safe from this and other world events. May the next year bring the relief and hope we desperately need.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Hi, Albert! I’m doing relatively well, thank you for asking. I’m a student in my second year, and hardcore struggling with math, but doing well in the other ones. All my classes are online, thankfully. I’m grateful I live in a state that is taking this seriously. I read so many articles about schools having students attend class in person, only to then shut down when the inevitable happens earlier in the semester. Zoom classes were a struggle at first, but preferably to getting infected. I’m staying in my room, and avoiding people, but I did that in the Before Times as well. With the winter threatening to make the current uptick in cases rise further, I’m doing my best to become a hermit. Thank you for remembering! I hope you and everyone here is staying safe from this and other world events. May the next year bring the relief and hope we desperately need.
    Well, that's great to hear. I hear learning online can be very tricky and not as effective. But I think people are starting to get used to it. I'm glad you're managing fine. I thought there wouldn't be so MANY cases and deaths BEFORE the winter set in, but I feel things are definitely going in the WRONG direction. There's really been no improvement at all in the past few months, which has surprised me. And yeah, math can be a bitch but I think you can manage if you don't let distractions get in the way. I think next year will be much better than this one (especially the latter half). And let's hope Pietro shows up in WandaVision in 2021 too!