Page 216 of 271 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Feige himself said the inspiration on the Vision solo was just the aesthetic, and Sparky being on it. I guess most people didn't see it cause it was on Brazil's CCXP.
    Yeah, that's right. My beef is how in modern media they make stories about suburbs in the 50s and 60s as being dens of dysfunction and hidden evil secrets. It's totally overplayed in my opinion. What if Wanda and Vision moved to a farm in the countryside or an urban condominium? They would haven't problems there then?!

I like the Sparky the dog though. The MCU needs some pet Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Ah gotcha! I didn't catch the different spelling, lol.
    Yeah, that joke didn't land the way I wanted to. I like Vision even more when he is actually a bit dumb. And he's already my favorite synthOzoid. Even an android can misspell!

All kidding aside, I remember really liking the few issues of ROM that Bill Mantlo wrote that I read. Pity what happened to him. He sure was a talented dude.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 11-13-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

AXIS, the last volume of UA and her solo go over it. There really isn't much outside of that.
    Do you remember if the Uncanny Avengers stuff is a specific story arc or is it sort of spread out?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Do you remember if the Uncanny Avengers stuff is a specific story arc or is it sort of spread out?
    Counter-Evolutionary (Uncanny Avengers Vol 2 #1-5) is the main Uncanny Avengers story (that I know, I never read Vol 3) that deals with the fallout from AXIS. But it is a terrible story.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Does it deal with Wanda and her parentage (or Wanda more than usual in general)?

I mean, I'm re-reading AXIS, so I've already decided to read terrible stories.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Does it deal with Wanda and her parentage (or Wanda more than usual in general)?

I mean, I'm re-reading AXIS, so I've already decided to read terrible stories.
    As I recall yes. I think the storyline had Wanda and Pietro going back to wundagore to get some answers which they do get from the High Evolutionary
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

WandaVision Is a Puzzle Box That Brings Something New to the MCU Says Paul Bettany
    https://movieweb.com/wandavision-puz...-paul-bettany/

I like how they cut this up to make it seem like only x-related characters were contacting her. Jesus, CBR.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I like how they cut this up to make it seem like only x-related characters were contacting her. Jesus, CBR.
    Yeah, they even claim Hank's is the first email in her inbox when he's actually the ninth and most of her emails are from her friends and students.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, they even claim Hank's is the first email in her inbox when he's actually the ninth and most of her emails are from her friends and students.
    I posted the full panel in the comments of that page, and they deleted it. So they are clickbaiting and then deleting anything that points out that it's not the full panel.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Oh great, it's Nightmare, so it's basically every random fan theory mashed together, serving every fan except for Wanda fans.
    I usually would appreciate ethusiasm from fans even if it's in poor quality, but Wanda is now stuck in this awkward spot of having absolutely worst misunderstanding of her general character.

not a fan of it for obvious reasons but I appreciate the work on it, at least she had more screen time on in it than in the actual comic

When Wanda ends up just helping Strange in his movie i would laught so hard at all these theories (i still thinking a villain will mess with her in Wandavision so she will teamup with Strange to defeat him)
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-17-2020 at 09:57 AM.

I posted the full panel in the comments of that page, and they deleted it. So they are clickbaiting and then deleting anything that points out that it's not the full panel.
    Typical!!!