Page 150 of 271 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think I care about that stuff anymore at this point. I just want her separated from it all completely. Keep her A side only.
    and this is the perfect way of getting her away from the X-men for good. She depowered under a million mutants, created loads of new ones and then brings back roughly 16 million mutants, which would take the X-men with their "marvelous" resurrection process decades to do. There she has gone above and beyond for mutantkind and more than any X-Men has done, so they have no need to go near her ever again.

I still think that maybe Hickman has some kind of long-term plan for her, but on this mini I doubt anything major will happen. Her destroying the zombies is the most we can hope for lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Honestly this mentality of "people who hate her will keep hating her" upsets me. So what? First of all, things should go right(well, as right as they can) for Wanda simply because it's what's best for her and she deserves it. Yes it's upsetting that Hickman even had her unleash zombies, but it'll be even worse if she just runs away and can't solve things. I don't see how "people will still hate her" is an argument for her to not do anything.

Second of all, it's better if they hate on her out of pure pettiness and we're the ones being reasonable vs them actually having a point lol.
    I don't care if they hate her. At all. Or the particulars involved. It's a waste of energy. Sure comics should write Wanda better and fix what they've done again. But the last 15 years shows that even wishing for that is also a waste of energy.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I still think that maybe Hickman has some kind of long-term plan for her, but on this mini I doubt anything major will happen. Her destroying the zombies is the most we can hope for lol.
    LOL, likely not. I mean, I'm definitely not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    and this is the perfect way of getting her away from the X-men for good. She depowered under a million mutants, created loads of new ones and then brings back roughly 16 million mutants, which would take the X-men with their "marvelous" resurrection process decades to do. There she has gone above and beyond for mutantkind and more than any X-Men has done, so they have no need to go near her ever again.
    The perfect way would have been when Hickman reset the universe back in his Avengers run. Everything should have been dropped then. Wanda needs a reboot with strict rules attached. Because writers can't help themselves. They've decided on boogey-man of the mutants for her.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Us when Wanda only appears in those two pages from the preview or she arrives to Genosha, destroys the staff and the next pages are the mutants being hostile towards her and curse her name for the stupid attempt that the writer made her do

How about that:

*Wanda teleports in* "Uhm, that’s mine. I forgot that" *takes the staff* “Bye!” *teleports out*

Hey for all Wanda fans, it seems like Marvel's Avengers game which is coming from Square Enix will have Wanda in their game, in the game code it was found that she is presented you can check more in the video below!

Yeah I saw the datamine. And a couple others backed it up. So I'm hopeful. They don't have move sets for her in the files yet so she might be a long ways off. Also there were about four heroes in MUA 3 files that never made it into the game, including Valkyrie and more Inhuman characters. So I'll wait and see. I've been trying this game out on the PS4 and it's been fun so far.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-16-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Yeah I saw the datamine. And a couple others backed it up. So I'm hopeful. They don't have move sets for her in the files yet so she might be a long ways off. Also there were about four heroes in MUA 3 files that never made it into the game, including Valkyrie and more Inhuman characters. So I'll wait and see. I've been trying this game out on the PS4 and it's been fun so far.
    Yeah, I think she will be a release next year after Spiderman. For now, the two upcoming heroes most likely are Captain Marvel and Warmachine, since there was a lot of info about those.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Wanda might be in the new Avengers game!

That would be awesome if its true. I’m just a tad skeptical. All the time it shows just one image, which could easily be made with Excel. Never does it show that guy scroll through what must be an enormous amount of data (not even in the 42 minutes video).

I’d be very surprised if someone who isn’t working on it, would be able to read the main executable of a commercial game like that. That should be almost impossible to decipher - on purpose! Doing so might be considered industrial espionage.

Ironically I hope the these videos will be taken down, cause that would be an indicator there is something onto it.

Anyhow, at least its nice to see in the comment section of the videos some people excited about Wanda.

Captain Marvel should be fun. I've had more fun with bruisers in that game than ranged heroes. I hope they make the targeting on consoles feel better. Right now it it's a little rough. Iron Man was more fun to me than Widow though. Widow's dodge mechanics are interesting. But in practice can be rough. Especially when trying to shield break and dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    That would be awesome if its true. I’m just a tad skeptical. All the time it shows just one image, which could easily be made with Excel. Never does it show that guy scroll through what must be an enormous amount of data (not even in the 42 minutes video).

I’d be very surprised if someone who isn’t working on it, would be able to read the main executable of a commercial game like that. That should be almost impossible to decipher - on purpose! Doing so might be considered industrial espionage.

Ironically I hope the these videos will be taken down, cause that would be an indicator there is something onto it.

Anyhow, at least its nice to see in the comment section of the videos some people excited about Wanda.
    There's been several datamines of the PC version now. And all produce the same characters. On top of that the characters that have move sets already in have already been leaked through the Lego sets. So it likely is real. The question is if they all make it in.

There's been several datamines of the PC version now. And all produce the same characters. On top of that the characters that have move sets already in have already been leaked through the Lego sets. So it likely is real. The question is if they all make it in.
    Well, if its from several independent sources that means a lot. I just didn’t find that video on its own convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post

There were several data mines and all of them confirmed the same as GenericUsername said, and all came after this original leak. Furthermore, some people data mined the game differently and they got the same results. So yes, they are definitely in the game files and data, the question is if they will make it into the game.

Me, personally, I think they will make it in. Scarlet Witch was 100% expected, as well and Black Panther, Captain Marvel and a few of the rest, but some characters are really surprising like Mar-Vell, Quake and Mockingbird, I never expected those... well Quake maybe just a bit, but definitely not the others.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly this mentality of "people who hate her will keep hating her" upsets me. So what? First of all, things should go right(well, as right as they can) for Wanda simply because it's what's best for her and she deserves it. Yes it's upsetting that Hickman even had her unleash zombies, but it'll be even worse if she just runs away and can't solve things. I don't see how "people will still hate her" is an argument for her to not do anything.

Second of all, it's better if they hate on her out of pure pettiness and we're the ones being reasonable vs them actually having a point lol.
    Oh, they hate her out of pettiness, and that doesn't change with her coming back to solver the **** or not.
    Years of comic history already proved that, and I hold that opinion that they don't like outsiders solving their problem yet crying about "mutant oppression".
    Also if she doesn't come back to solve, this BS ends here, she is a plot device, yes, but that's nothing new. And I fear if she does come back to solve the problem, Hickman can pull some worse ideas out of his ass.