Page 239 of 271 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4051
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm hoping once Aaron leaves we can get a revamped Avengers roster, although odds are 50/50 if Wanda would be on it then.
    Sadly, I think 50/50 is optimistic. I put it at more like 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Sadly, I think 50/50 is optimistic. I put it at more like 20%.
    50/50 is technically correct. She either will or she won't be on the team. That said I wouldn't hold my breath

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Potential for relevance again any publicity is good publicity.
    Ohh, she is pretty relevant for superhero dick measurement contest(that is "power comparison") due to House of M, is that good publicity in any sense or form?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    More Wanda slander today. Pretender it seems she is
    The term pretender is dumb and infuriating since Wanda never actively tries to pass as a mutant or want to be part of their community.
    There is no subjective desire for her, do you pretend to be something everyone already think you are?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    New WandaVision poster looks kinda sad to me:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...0756#gs.nnf988

I definitely think a trailer is coming soon. Is it just me or is Wanda's hair becoming BROWNER over time?
    Look in the top right...

The picture, as far as I can tell, is of a mountain shrouded in mist, we can see the grass in the foreground, and a mountainous forest in front of more mist and cloud. A building or figure of some sort can be seen in the middle of the picture.

The shawl is probably Agatha's. It looks like "old" Agatha's? The basket might be Sparky Dog's.

The 8 Ball represents chance and luck, both good and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Ohh, she is pretty relevant for superhero dick measurement contest(that is "power comparison") due to House of M, is that good publicity in any sense or form?
    Any publicity is good publicity even scandal *shrugs*

Extraordinary Member

The kind of publicity that blurrs her character even more and thus lowering her chance of returning to her old status?
    Seriously it's not hard to understand, can I just pull a character out of comic limbo and make some absolute mess out of them, is that good publicity?
    I am against "purity over suvivability", but what you suggest has been historically proven to worsen her situation, and it probably would be the end of her character we know and love, if you don't give a **** about this, then I would just assume you see Wanda as a tool, just like every other Magnus family fan or similar types that claim to like her.

Ha my great uncle of 88 just had two kids I wish that was the case Lmao
    Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my tasteless joke regarding your great uncle. It really wasn't very funny and I'm sorry about that. I think he DEFINITELY deserves many cigars for creating offspring at that remarkable age. And you should consider entering him into the Guinness Book of World Records as one of the oldest dads on the planet! Congratulations!

Look, I'm happy Daredevil is showing up in the third Spider-Man movie because it greatly increases the chances of Quicksilver appearing in WandaVision. BUT, I can't say that I'm too thrilled that Murdock might be pushing She-Hulk out of a role as Spidey's lawyer in that film. I do believe that was the original plan before the pandemic struck and delayed Marvel productions. Having Cox have a role in Spider-Man 3 makes a whole lot of sense, but I do feel Feige and company caved to public pressure to put him in that movie. And it denies Walters a chance to shine with Parker. I thought Marvel Studios was emphasizing its women characters going forward!

Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my tasteless joke regarding your great uncle. It really wasn't very funny and I'm sorry about that. I think he DEFINITELY deserves many cigars for creating offspring at that remarkable age. And you should consider entering him into the Guinness Book of World Records as one of the oldest dads on the planet! Congratulations!
    I just think he needs to sit his tired ass down and keep his dick in his pants Lmao

Marvel Studios’ 'WandaVision': New Poster Centers Wanda and Vision on our TV Screens
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...nkId=106761966

That's just infamy. And that infamy is what started her being out of comics.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Look, I'm happy Daredevil is showing up in the third Spider-Man movie because it greatly increases the chances of Quicksilver appearing in WandaVision. BUT, I can't say that I'm too thrilled that Murdock might be pushing She-Hulk out of a role as Spidey's lawyer in that film. I do believe that was the original plan before the pandemic struck and delayed Marvel productions. Having Cox have a role in Spider-Man 3 makes a whole lot of sense, but I do feel Feige and company caved to public pressure to put him in that movie. And it denies Walters a chance to shine with Parker. I thought Marvel Studios was emphasizing its women characters going forward!
    Has that been confirmed? I read it's just a rumor.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Has that been confirmed? I read it's just a rumor.
    That was a rumor? I'm just doing my own speculation here. I figure it would make sense for Murdock to be Spidey's attorney considering their close relationship in the comic books. Didn't Marvel publish a story about Daredevil defending Spider-Man a long time ago? I remember it being quite famous. I had thought for sure that Walters would be representing Parker before this whole Cox casting thing happened. I was actually hoping for some funny My Cousin Vinny **** with She-Hulk in Spider-Man 3. That would work because She-Hulk is a really funny chick. And Daredevil is NOT (funny or a chick). If Murdock works with Parker, it'll be more like A Few Good Men. If She-Hulk doesn't show up in Spider-Man 3, I'll be kinda disappointed to be honest. I like Spider-Man fine, but I like She-Hulk a LOT. So to answer your question, I'm just merely stating my personal opinion. It's not at all certain what I believe will happen will actually occur. At least, I hope not.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 12-10-2020 at 12:30 PM.

I just think he needs to sit his tired ass down and keep his dick in his pants Lmao
    Dude, if your 88-year-old great uncle is still having kids at his age, you can call him many things. "Tired" is not one of them. I agree with you though, your great uncle needs to retire his pecker NOW!