Page 176 of 271 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4051
    Fantastic Member

The lyrics to Twilight Time are very poignant and apt for Wanda and Vision:

Heavenly shades of night are falling
    It’s twilight time
    Out of the mist your voice is calling
    ‘Tis twilight time
    When purple colored curtains
    Mark the end of day
    I’ll hear you my dear at twilight time

Deepening shadows gather splendor
    As day is done
    Fingers of night will soon surrender
    The setting sun
    I count the moments darling
    ‘Till you’re here with me
    Together at last at twilight time

Here in the afterglow of day
    We keep our rendezvous beneath the blue
    Here in the sweet and same old way
    I fall in love again as I did then

Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old
    Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    With dreams untold
    Each day I pray for evening just
    To be with you

Here in the afterglow of day
    We keep our rendezvous beneath the blue
    Here in the sweet and same old way
    I fall in love again as I did then

Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old
    Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    With dreams untold

Each day I pray for evening just
    To be with you

I will be very disappointed if Wanda is the villain of her own show and not its hero.

Good lord, so they are making her crazy here too? I dont know how to feel about WandaVision. It eerily reminds me of HOM. I'll wait to pass judegement but I hope losing Vision didnt cause her to crack and create this false reality for her to cope with things

We don't know. The synopsis hints at someone or something messing with Wanda. Also keep in mind the AD/HoM weren't the first times she tapped into power sources to alter reality. And she might not be even altering reality here. She might just be exploring her powers. Hopefully they remember she can't reality warp at will.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I will not feel sorry for saying that I don't think the headpiece in her Halloween costume looks bad and that I think her next costume needs to incorporate some version of it. Haha.

I am so pumped for this and cannot wait to see what this show has to offer.
    I think movies could do the tiara well, when it's not meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

One way or another I hope they do update her costume.

Extraordinary Member

The House of M vibe is obvious, people have noticed that the wine at the dinner scene is labeled "Maison de Mepris," which translates to "House of Contempt," but also suggests "House of M..." The trailer also suggests that instead of zapping the whole world into a new reality, it's just some kind of small area that has been taken over and turned into this sitcom world.

Whether they handle it better than HoM did is something we'll probably have to wait to see, since a lot of the story has been kept secret (even more than usual for the MCU). I hope that they will because they usually don't destroy characters in the movies the way the comics do.

The one encouraging thing: Wanda zapping up (probably accidentally) a world where she and Vision are living in perfect marital bliss is at least something she wants while in HoM she was zapping up something Magneto and Pietro wanted.

I think we're probably just gonna need to get in peace with the idea of Wanda as a reality warper. The trailer gave me the impression Vision himself might have something to do with the creation of this reality, and there might be a villain and/or Agatha too, but that scene of her in the sofa is pretty clear: She's literally transforming the TV and furniture to fit with a new decade(which I guess means at that point she's already self-aware of what's happening and unwilling to let go of it). That's definetely something completely different to what she had been doing before, which was basically just telekinesis and shooting red energy(plus "mind control on AOU).

Here's my far-fetched fan theory: Wanda will end up warping reality and accidently bring mutants into existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Here's my far-fetched fan theory: Wanda will end up warping reality and accidently bring mutants into existence.
    That's every youtube theory. But Wanda deserves better than being reduced to brood mare for mutants. And the story that trashed her character permanently. Nevermind that she was never using her own abilities and can't do the reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think we're probably just gonna need to get in peace with the idea of Wanda as a reality warper. The trailer gave me the impression Vision himself might have something to do with the creation of this reality, and there might be a villain and/or Agatha too, but that scene of her in the sofa is pretty clear: She's literally transforming the TV and furniture to fit with a new decade(which I guess means at that point she's already self-aware of what's happening and unwilling to let go of it). That's definetely something completely different to what she had been doing before, which was basically just telekinesis and shooting red energy(plus "mind control on AOU).
    She is a reality warper, but it's important how they tell that.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    while in HoM she was zapping up something Magneto and Pietro wanted.
    Only Pietro. It was him and him alone who asked Wanda to create a reality dominated by mutantkind. Magneto can be blamed for many, but he has absolutely nothing to do with the House of Magnus other than the fact that Wanda, dictated by Pietro, has decided to make him the boss of this reality. Moreover, he was furious when he found out that Pietro had manipulated them both, Wanda and him. Did you forget the "What have you done in my name, boy !!??" ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Only Pietro. It was him and him alone who asked Wanda to create a reality dominated by mutantkind. Magneto can be blamed for many, but he has absolutely nothing to do with the House of Magnus other than the fact that Wanda, dictated by Pietro, has decided to make him the boss of this reality. Moreover, he was furious when he found out that Pietro had manipulated them both, Wanda and him. Did you forget the "What have you done in my name, boy !!??" ?
    All I meant was that this was the world Magneto wanted, and Pietro wanted to give it to him. It had nothing to do with what Wanda wanted, one of the many reasons why she's only a minor character in "House of M" despite it being her most famous story (sadly). It has nothing to do with what she wanted and she doesn't even appear in most issues.

I don't think it's in-character for Pietro to want to give Magneto the world he wants either, but that's a separate point.

i think y'all are just overthinking it a bit to much, the series was clearly stated to tie directly with Dr Strange 2, if anything WandaVision will have more to do with the final villain on that movie or how Wanda's powers change progressively

i doubt Agatha is just there to teach Wanda how to use magic

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I mean, you can see her in the trailer, warping the reality around her with the TV, lamp, chair. I think this show will explore her powers more and whether or not this bubble is her doing (whether it's conscious or unconscious thought/idea of hers remains to be seen). If it's the latter, will people still be mad? It's not like the MCU Wanda has really used these powers before. If Agatha is in it and playing with it/Wanda in her own way, could she also help guide Wanda to master her unknown/unused powers that are suddenly appearing now while also taking the villain role of the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i think y'all are just overthinking it a bit to much, the series was clearly stated to tie directly with Dr Strange 2, if anything WandaVision will have more to do with the final villain on that movie or how Wanda's powers change progressively

i doubt Agatha is just there to teach Wanda how to use magic

I don't think they wont leave this series on a cliffhanger for Dr. Strange 2. There will be a full story being told and finished by the end of the series. What we are left with will lead Wanda towards Dr. Strange.
    Last edited by vitaminbee; 09-21-2020 at 01:04 PM.