Page 174 of 271 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 4051
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    If juan678 doesn't come up with a mosaic of all those thumbnails I'll make one myself!
    Advanced Thank You to the BOTH of You!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

WandaVision: Reality Comes Apart in Disney+ Series' First Trailer
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-trailer-disney-plus/

Grace Randolph
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1CFm2NHUqo

WandaVision Official Trailer Reaction!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpfIhoqIbOg

The WandaVision DisneyPlus page now says December 2020.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 09-20-2020 at 08:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Well, not a lot of "fan-service" in the trailer, I mean not many characters we Wanda fans are immediately familiar.
    "Agnes" is not that like Agatha, but I hope she turned out to be a similar character.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT SOME CONTENT TODAY!!!!! This week has been just... amazing for Marvel Studios fans.

The show really feels like what I expected it would be. Some light hearted sitcom moments, but with some dark undertones indicating that something is not quite right in that world. The dinner scene encapsulated that very well.

I was wondering how exactly Vision would look like since we got two different promotional material before that showed him in both his synthezoid and human form, but it seems like there is context for that: Wanda uses her powers to disguise him as human, which is actually a pretty cool plot point. I imagine she will also have to hide her powers from the neighbors.

Speaking of Wanda using her powers, it definitely looks like her powers are evolving from the basic TP/TK we've seen before, and we're actually seeing her have control over reality (like when she uses her powers to transform the furniture around her). This is exciting!!!

Agnes dressed as an old witch is definitely another sign pointing to her being Agatha Harkness. And it looks like Vision ''woke her up'' somehow, since she seems to be aware of events from the real world (like the fact that he's dead). That evil laugh! I still don't know what to think of her role in this. It's so unclear to me if she's a friend or foe.

It looks like Wanda is not the only one who'll use her classic design as a Halloween costume. That classic Vision costume was really funny.

And that scene before the last one looks like Monica Rambeau being violently kicked out of the sitcom world, passing through a force field and landing on the real world, where we see the S.W.O.R.D. people. I think this pretty much confirms what I thought about S.W.O.R.D.'s involvement in this: they're investigating some kind of supernatural activity, and it's connected to whatever's going on with Wanda.

My only complaint is that I wanted to see more of William and Thomas. But hopefully Marvel won't be too coy about using them on future promotional material, since the cat's out of the bag now that we've seen the babies anyway.

PS.: WandaVision is officially on social media now, in case y'all wanna follow them: https://twitter.com/wandavision
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 09-20-2020 at 08:34 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The first 36 reaction thumbnails.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I honestly don't want to even watch them because the internet is already starting up the use Wanda as a brood mare for mutants bs again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I honestly don't want to even watch them because the internet is already starting up the use Wanda as a brood mare for mutants bs again.
    Just saw most of them and one talked about that so far, a minority just say they want to see Wanda's full power or going crazy but i'm kinda used to that...

Let's just appreciate that our Wanda is finally using magic like changing Vision's skin, changing the furniture etc
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-21-2020 at 12:02 AM.

It's why I'm ignoring it all. I want to hope that it's good.

The trailer looks really good; some fun and scary moments. The only thing that worries me is seeing Wanda manipulating the room; brings back a lot of bad memories

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The trailer looks really good; some fun and scary moments. The only thing that worries me is seeing Wanda manipulating the room; brings back a lot of bad memories
    I'm hoping that this is just her becoming familiar with her powers and moving around the furniture, not creating a pocket universe. My hope is that since the synopsis hints as something messing with her and Vision and it's the cause of a villain.

Last edited by juan678; 09-21-2020 at 02:14 AM.

Last edited by juan678; 09-21-2020 at 02:23 AM.

Last edited by juan678; 09-21-2020 at 02:34 AM.