Page 163 of 271 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Also, I do not want to see all kinds of Witches/Warlocks related to colors, ala the various color Lantern Corps.

I like Wanda being unique as The Scarlet Witch!
    I don't mind the Emerald Warlock, but yeah I don't want to see a rainbow of magic users

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Avengers: Infinity War Directors Explain Why Scarlet Witch And Vision Were Defeated So Easily
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...rDrNBBWfL2ERSU

Extraordinary Member

I don't have a problem with how they portrayed Wanda (I wish she had more screen time of course) but they really seemed to be unfair to Vision, since he got depowered immediately and never got to show off his power. Everyone thought he'd be back in part 4 and have a big moment, but no.

It's been said many times but it's probably true that because the Civil War/Infinity War/Endgame team was originally working on Captain America, they seemed to have a problem with powerful heroes and find ways to depower them or leave them out (they took Hulk out of Infinity War and powered him down in the next movie; Carol was left alive for Endgame and still had a tiny role). Wanda got through this better than most powerful characters, but Vision got the worst of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I don't have a problem with how they portrayed Wanda (I wish she had more screen time of course) but they really seemed to be unfair to Vision, since he got depowered immediately and never got to show off his power. Everyone thought he'd be back in part 4 and have a big moment, but no.

It's been said many times but it's probably true that because the Civil War/Infinity War/Endgame team was originally working on Captain America, they seemed to have a problem with powerful heroes and find ways to depower them or leave them out (they took Hulk out of Infinity War and powered him down in the next movie; Carol was left alive for Endgame and still had a tiny role). Wanda got through this better than most powerful characters, but Vision got the worst of it.
    Yeah, I think the Russo's really did Vision dirty.

They barely showed him doing anything in Civil War, he gets taken out quickly in Infinity War, and they don't even bring him back in Endgame. He basically peaked after his fight with Ultron.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Oooooh!!! Pure perfection!!!

Still time to participate on the Headcannon Survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G99J2PT

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Still time to participate on the Headcannon Survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G99J2PT
    Thanks for this Survey Leokearon , Nice work and Job on it and your dedication to the Word you do for Wanda's character!

Here are My Votes;

1.) Wanda Maximoff
    2.) A Mystical enhanced Mutant
    3.) Serbia
    4.) Vision
    5.) Magic
    6.) The murderer of her mum
    7.) Natalya Maximoff
    8.) Real kids
    9.) Janet Van Dyne
    10.) The Main Avengers team

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks for this Survey Leokearon , Nice work and Job on it and your dedication to the Word you do for Wanda's character!

Here are My Votes;

1.) Wanda Maximoff
    2.) A Mystical enhanced Mutant
    3.) Serbia
    4.) Vision
    5.) Magic
    6.) The murderer of her mum
    7.) Natalya Maximoff
    8.) Real kids
    9.) Janet Van Dyne
    10.) The Main Avengers team
    Thanks, I'll be revealing the results on Tuesday

What do you guys think about Wandajan as a ship

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    At this point, it couldn't be worse than their past relationships, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Well it's one of those "why not" ships, they spent enough time together and are relatively close, just ignore the part they have no lesbian/bisexual tendencies and the part their relationship is mostly a friendly one, and here you go.(Though I will be honest that I don't like pairing up friends, even they had a previous crush or something like Clint and Wanda.)
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 08-30-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Thanks, I'll be revealing the results on Tuesday
    But it’s only Sunday now. I can’t wait that long.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    At this point, it couldn't be worse than their past relationships, lol.
    No thank you
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”