Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 752
  1. #526
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She wasn't in UA for a time, after she left for a while, they only brought her back when Zub started writing. So she only came in at the very end. She was almost out of comics completely. Save for appearances. Like the AXIS thing. And yes she was gone for a while when they killed her off. But I fail to see what this argument is really about. She got a solo when she was first put in the MCU. The first solo she's had since the 90s. It did good things for her. It added the magic detective stuff. What has being related to Mags or being on the x-side, or even having Wiccan or Speed linked to her ever done for her? Nothing, because they aren't interested in that story. So yes, our only hope is the MCU. Let us have something positive for once. We've dealt with 15 years of this antagonistic bs.
    ...What? She came back when Remender was still writing. She was in the vol 2 UA. And after that Secret Wars happened.

    That random mention of Wiccan and Speed? LOL. I'm not sure why you're so pressed. Well I guess I know, it's because I said I wanted her to go back to being a mutant pages ago. Which doesn't have anything to do with the fact that MCU synergy hasn't helped her like we wish we had.

    Wanda is an unlucky character. The things that usually help other characters always end up not affecting her positively for some reason. Unless a new editor or a main Avengers writer cares about her, we'll probably just keep getting crumbs...

  2. #527

    Default

    She was missing for a volume of it.

    It has helped her so far, I disagree.

    I'm pressed because we were talking about our hopes, and you come in here with your negativity.
    Was Curlytop

  3. #528
    Incredible Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Tbh UA was terrible for her. she came across as rather unlikable there.

  4. #529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Tbh UA was terrible for her. she came across as rather unlikable there.
    Agreed. I did like Zub's version better at the end though.
    Was Curlytop

  5. #530
    Spectacular Member Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    229

    Default

    People need to understand that Wanda becoming a mutant again won't change anything, the X-Men won't forgive her even if the M day spell is broken, The majority of the X-Men lectors either


    It's not a place for her
    She's safe without all that toxicity and hate, i wish she can be in a central Team of the Avengers in the future along with Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Thor etc
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-26-2020 at 10:03 PM.

  6. #531
    Extraordinary Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    What I want is MORE “witch”, less “superpowers”. Her “mutant” powers just aren’t as interesting as the discipline and strategies she uses to control and protect her powers.

    Not necessarily asking for the Chilling Adventures of Wanda Spellman, but I *am* wondering if she can reform the Midnight Sons and/or pursue the Darkhold. A costume that wasn’t va va voom but more unsettling as a silhouette. Keep the Wada tiara, and go nuts.

    There might be those that prefer her nostalgic cape and corset but I just feel that way is just a moebius strip. Let’s get Yennefer’d.

  7. #532
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,816

    Default

    I don't know if this has been discussed here already, but a few days ago we got confirmation that WandaVision was getting merch from Hasbro this year. Now this is interesting, because the show only premieres in December, but if the plan is to have a toy line ready for December, odds are we're gonna hear more details about it a couple of months earlier. Marvel is making this show SO damn secretive, and insiders have said that Disney put some extra hard security on it because it's a special project for them, so I'm wondering just how much and what exactly they're going to be allowed to show on those products. Will we even get Wanda in her final costume? Or just the Halloween one? And what about Vision? Are we only getting him in civilian clothes? I'm assuming they might throw a bone to side characters like Monica and Jimmy. And that's not even getting into characters we still don't know anything about. Will Agnes get any product? And the twins, is Marvel giving them anything or are they just gonna keep them under wraps until the show is out? There's always the possibility that the toys will end up leaking stuff too, like it happened with Captain Marvel when we got the Funkos and Marvel Legends promotional images that confirmed Jude Law's character was Yon-Rogg.

    Anyway, I'm really curious to see how they will promote this show.

  8. #533

    Default

    Oh, I can't wait to see stuff start to leak out and be reported on then. Hopefully we get something of casual dressed Vision.
    Was Curlytop

  9. #534
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    I love the hypocrisy with Wanda and the X-Men going on at the moment in the X-Books. Wanda offered to restore mutants in Children's Crusade but she could only do it one at a time and only if they wanted their powers back. The X-Men said nope not good enough and want her dead. Now they are restoring mutants one at a time and only if they want to, but instead of Wanda doing it, you have to get killed in a ritual by Apocalypse before you are then resurrected as a mutant again.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  10. #535
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,434

    Default



    WandaVision Merch confirmation if anyone missed it
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  11. #536
    Spectacular Member Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed here already, but a few days ago we got confirmation that WandaVision was getting merch from Hasbro this year. Now this is interesting, because the show only premieres in December, but if the plan is to have a toy line ready for December, odds are we're gonna hear more details about it a couple of months earlier. Marvel is making this show SO damn secretive, and insiders have said that Disney put some extra hard security on it because it's a special project for them, so I'm wondering just how much and what exactly they're going to be allowed to show on those products. Will we even get Wanda in her final costume? Or just the Halloween one? And what about Vision? Are we only getting him in civilian clothes? I'm assuming they might throw a bone to side characters like Monica and Jimmy. And that's not even getting into characters we still don't know anything about. Will Agnes get any product? And the twins, is Marvel giving them anything or are they just gonna keep them under wraps until the show is out? There's always the possibility that the toys will end up leaking stuff too, like it happened with Captain Marvel when we got the Funkos and Marvel Legends promotional images that confirmed Jude Law's character was Yon-Rogg.

    Anyway, I'm really curious to see how they will promote this show.
    Those things always leak omg

  12. #537
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed here already, but a few days ago we got confirmation that WandaVision was getting merch from Hasbro this year. Now this is interesting, because the show only premieres in December, but if the plan is to have a toy line ready for December, odds are we're gonna hear more details about it a couple of months earlier. Marvel is making this show SO damn secretive, and insiders have said that Disney put some extra hard security on it because it's a special project for them, so I'm wondering just how much and what exactly they're going to be allowed to show on those products. Will we even get Wanda in her final costume? Or just the Halloween one? And what about Vision? Are we only getting him in civilian clothes? I'm assuming they might throw a bone to side characters like Monica and Jimmy. And that's not even getting into characters we still don't know anything about. Will Agnes get any product? And the twins, is Marvel giving them anything or are they just gonna keep them under wraps until the show is out? There's always the possibility that the toys will end up leaking stuff too, like it happened with Captain Marvel when we got the Funkos and Marvel Legends promotional images that confirmed Jude Law's character was Yon-Rogg.

    Anyway, I'm really curious to see how they will promote this show.
    I assume it’s probably gonna be like 2 waves of figures with 2-packs and exclusives same with Falcon & Winter Soldier to also fit in comic figures

  13. #538
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    48,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed here already, but a few days ago we got confirmation that WandaVision was getting merch from Hasbro this year. Now this is interesting, because the show only premieres in December, but if the plan is to have a toy line ready for December, odds are we're gonna hear more details about it a couple of months earlier. Marvel is making this show SO damn secretive, and insiders have said that Disney put some extra hard security on it because it's a special project for them, so I'm wondering just how much and what exactly they're going to be allowed to show on those products. Will we even get Wanda in her final costume? Or just the Halloween one? And what about Vision? Are we only getting him in civilian clothes? I'm assuming they might throw a bone to side characters like Monica and Jimmy. And that's not even getting into characters we still don't know anything about. Will Agnes get any product? And the twins, is Marvel giving them anything or are they just gonna keep them under wraps until the show is out? There's always the possibility that the toys will end up leaking stuff too, like it happened with Captain Marvel when we got the Funkos and Marvel Legends promotional images that confirmed Jude Law's character was Yon-Rogg.

    Anyway, I'm really curious to see how they will promote this show.
    If they're getting merchandise, then I hope there is some kind of "final" or proper costumes in the show that they can make toys out of.
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post


    WandaVision Merch confirmation if anyone missed it
    The only cartoon toys are for Spider-Man .

  14. #539
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If they're getting merchandise, then I hope there is some kind of "final" or proper costumes in the show that they can make toys out of.

    The only cartoon toys are for Spider-Man .
    That will depend on what Hasbro get. Figures can take about 6 months to make, so they may have to use concept art.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  15. #540
    Spectacular Member Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Y'all think we are going to get the final costume of Wanda in the WandaVision toys?

    Also she will probably have a new funko pop, i mean just like the new Black Widow set for Funko, the secondary characters get a funko too
    The Dr Strange funkos

    She might have the same costume in WandaVision and Dr2 i guess, i hope she is in the Dr2 toys too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •