Page 76 of 271 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4051

It's just a reportedly at this point, so basically rumor. We'll have to see how it plays out.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    It's only been recently revealed that the true love of Captain America's life is Bucky Barnes. All kidding aside, Marvel characters NEVER end up having new relationships after having established older ones. I just found out that Mary Jane and Peter, Jean Grey and Cyclops, Gambit and Rogue, Dr Strange and Clea, Colossus and Shadowcat, Daredevil and Elektra, the Hulk and Betty Ross, Thor and Jane Foster, Captain America and Sharon Carter ALWAYS seem to find their way back to each other. WITHOUT exception. I also believe that's why Vision and Wanda never had any serious relationships after they broke up. Too much history between them like all the others. That's why I say for these long-standing couples, just get hitched already. Enough with this love triangle (or sometimes square) horseshit drama. These dudes and chicks CONSTANTLY talk about how much they STILL love each other, but they don't do anything about it. I find that UNBELIEVABLY boring.
    Jean and Scott didn't find their way back to each other though. Scott found Emma instead.

Is Charly Murphy a reliable source?

Last think i ask

Does someone knows from where these scans are?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Last think i ask

Does someone knows from where these scans are?

They are from a miniseries Mark Waid and Barry Kitson did focusing on some untold tales of the "Cap's Kooky Quartet" era of the early Avengers days. It introduced a villain/fake member that Waid then used in his present-day AVENGERS run as well.

I actually think he is. Look, his website is not Variety, Deadline and/or the Hollywood Reporter, but I think this rumor passes the smell test. Some of the earlier Reddit and 4chan leaks were pure bullshit and read like bad fan fiction. But I believe him in this case. I don't think Evan Peters will play Quicksilver, however. I think AJT will be back as Quicksilver. And I think he will be more than just a cameo. However, I still believe that Vision and Quicksilver will NOT survive this series. The whole point of these shows is to focus on supporting superheroes like Falcon, the Winter Soldier, Hawkeye and Loki. I think Feige understood that a lot of Vision, Quicksilver, Hawkeye and Hulk fans were REALLY unhappy with how their characters were portrayed in the Infinity Saga. These shows are opportunities to fix those problems and give them the attention and respect that they deserve. They might even put in Ultron in Wandavision because fans of his considered him underwhelming in Age of Ultron (I didn't by the way). That's why I believe the Hulk will have WAY more than just a cameo in the upcoming She-Hulk show. So yeah, I think this rumor is legit.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-05-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    They are from a miniseries Mark Waid and Barry Kitson did focusing on some untold tales of the "Cap's Kooky Quartet" era of the early Avengers days. It introduced a villain/fake member that Waid then used in his present-day AVENGERS run as well.
    Dear God you are a walking encyclopedia of Avengers knowledge! Remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Jean and Scott didn't find their way back to each other though. Scott found Emma instead.
    Aren't Cyclops, Wolverine and Jean Grey in some sort of strange three-way relationship right now? I haven't read any X-Men books, but I've heard they are together in a weird way.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-01-2020 at 06:39 PM.

It's just a reportedly at this point, so basically rumor. We'll have to see how it plays out.
    As I told you previously, I think AJT is a great actor. But I also think he's full of **** when he denies being part of this show. It's been proven that Marvel has LIED shamelessly for years about what happens in their films before the movies come out. And I used to think that there was no way in hell Quicksilver was coming back up until a few months ago. Now I'm nearly ONE HUNDRED percent sure it will happen.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-01-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The 80's wrecked the comic industry when people got the wrong idea about stories like Watchmen, Killing Joke, etc and decided that "mature" story-telling was the way to go.

Also the Batman franchise isn't the exception, Batman was never Dark and Edgy back in the Golden Age as people think. Seriously read batman's early stories and you will see how insane they are
    I didn't know that! I had always believed that Batman and his supporting casts were either campy as **** or way too brutal in the movies and comics. I thought the Batman comics getting darker was a reaction to the light-heartedness of the 60s series and now whenever I hear Batman speak his voice is growling. I can't imagine him and Joker being goofballs, so this is news to me!

Funny. This is interesting news.

It depends on the scoop really. Like most of those types of sites. Sometimes he's on the money, sometimes not.

Aren't Cyclops, Wolverine and Jean Grey in some sort of strange three-way relationship right now? I haven't read any X-Men books, but I've heard they are together in a weird way.
    In Hickman's it's everyone having orgies basically lol. But it's done in a way that's more suggestive towards it than outright with it. But it's not Scott and Jean together like they use to be. It seems like the run is just doing shocking stuff.

https://screenrant.com/xmen-cyclops-wolverine-moon-sex/

As I told you previously, I think AJT is a great actor. But I also think he's full of **** when he denies being part of this show. It's been proven that Marvel has LIED shamelessly for years about what happens in their films before the movies come out. And I used to think that there was no way in hell Quicksilver was coming back up until a few months ago. Now I'm nearly ONE HUNDRED percent sure it will happen.
    Marvel keeps things under wraps to keep them from being spoiled. But there also hasn't been any signs of AJT anywhere. So there's nothing really to support that other than fan wishes at this moment. We just have to wait until something is actually confirmed.

In Hickman's it's everyone having orgies basically lol. But it's done in a way that's more suggestive towards it than outright with it. But it's not Scott and Jean together like they use to be. It seems like the run is just doing shocking stuff.

https://screenrant.com/xmen-cyclops-wolverine-moon-sex/
    Wow. I don't know what to say. This is not the X-Men I remember from the 1990s. They were at least sort of family-friendly then. There's no way in hell Disney/Marvel Studios adapts this storyline for its movies and shows. This is wild. I guess it's a good thing Wanda is no longer a mutant.