Page 153 of 271 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4051
  1. #2281
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    When was the last time Wanda has interacted with the twins?
    The Civil War II i think, when the Marvel mages stopped that Celestial, Wanda and Billy interacted there.

  2. #2282

    Default

    I didn't know Wanda was even in CWII. I didn't read it. Really worn out on Marvel's events. Because they are all the same shock porn.
    Was Curlytop

  3. #2283
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I didn't know Wanda was even in CWII. I didn't read it. Really worn out on Marvel's events. Because they are all the same shock porn.
    She only shows up with other mages to fight a celestial on issue #1. The New Avengers tie-in had more of an interaction between her and Billy.

  4. #2284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She only shows up with other mages to fight a celestial on issue #1. The New Avengers tie-in had more of an interaction between her and Billy.
    Ugh, terrible.
    Was Curlytop

  5. #2285
    Incredible Member rhaenylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I didn't know Wanda was even in CWII. I didn't read it. Really worn out on Marvel's events. Because they are all the same shock porn.
    You didn't miss anything. It was almost worse than AvX

  6. #2286
    Fantastic Member Probability010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She only shows up with other mages to fight a celestial on issue #1. The New Avengers tie-in had more of an interaction between her and Billy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Ugh, terrible.
    If I remember correctly, the interaction was really just in the tie-in, while in the main event she doesn’t say a single word to anyone. In a superhero-party afterwards (fight against celestial) there is a “No more” – joke that implies she is present, and that’s all they wrote for her in the main event.

  7. #2287
    Fantastic Member Probability010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Nice little Video, as the title says. Just ignore the usual talk about the usual… thing. That’s over quickly.


  8. #2288
    Fantastic Member Probability010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Just a tiny YouTube-Channel, but there is Wanda number one in the most wanted DLC characters:


  9. #2289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Nice little Video, as the title says. Just ignore the usual talk about the usual… thing. That’s over quickly.

    It's a shame that Doctor Strange from Disassembled is the perception most have of him. In reference to him not knowing about chaos magic in that one event.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-18-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    Was Curlytop

  10. #2290
    Fantastic Member Probability010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    470

    Default

    For whatever nonsense Hickman is doing next with Wanda, I have already a solution to myself. Not very original, though, wouldn’t be surprised if others think that too: This there in Hickman’s X-bocks is Loki impersonating Wanda. He did that before. Granted, back then it was easier for him because he was a woman, but still that is something he can do. And he just might be powerful enough to pull such a stunt of if he only aims for creating zombies.

    About two years ago there was a small arc in Strange’s ongoing where Loki became the Sorcerer Supreme. Wanda very openly disapproved. Also, she encouraged Strange to take the “Position” back (although I don’t think she was the only factor). The end for Loki was nothing but humiliation. So Loki has the perfect motive for a little revenge on Wanda. And to discredit her towards Doctor Strange would be a perfect fit.

    Also it would explain why in the X-bocks the Mutants call Wanda “The Pretender”. Then, it would even make sense.

  11. #2291
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    For whatever nonsense Hickman is doing next with Wanda, I have already a solution to myself. Not very original, though, wouldn’t be surprised if others think that too: This there in Hickman’s X-bocks is Loki impersonating Wanda. He did that before. Granted, back then it was easier for him because he was a woman, but still that is something he can do. And he just might be powerful enough to pull such a stunt of if he only aims for creating zombies.

    About two years ago there was a small arc in Strange’s ongoing where Loki became the Sorcerer Supreme. Wanda very openly disapproved. Also, she encouraged Strange to take the “Position” back (although I don’t think she was the only factor). The end for Loki was nothing but humiliation. So Loki has the perfect motive for a little revenge on Wanda. And to discredit her towards Doctor Strange would be a perfect fit.

    Also it would explain why in the X-bocks the Mutants call Wanda “The Pretender”. Then, it would even make sense.
    Why would Loki masquerade as Wanda to do what he did in Empyre? She was completely alone when the spell was done, We saw the moments that led up to it. Wanda sought this out to redeem herself. We saw her cry and was driven by wanting to do right. It doesnt make sense for those scenes when she was alone showing this vulnerability to the reader to be some trick by Loki as he wouldnt have been fooling anyone since there was no audience. There was no malice done here. It was a foolish decision that went terribly wrong

  12. #2292
    Mighty Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Loki is also chill as shit right now he has no reason to throw that away for Wanda doesn't make sense.

  13. #2293

    Default

    I still say she just needs a reboot. They've been damaging her from 2004. It's gonna take something stronger.
    Was Curlytop

  14. #2294
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I still say she just needs a reboot. They've been damaging her from 2004. It's gonna take something stronger.
    That would be nice, reboot all the bad and keep the good
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  15. #2295
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    For whatever nonsense Hickman is doing next with Wanda, I have already a solution to myself. Not very original, though, wouldn’t be surprised if others think that too: This there in Hickman’s X-bocks is Loki impersonating Wanda. He did that before. Granted, back then it was easier for him because he was a woman, but still that is something he can do. And he just might be powerful enough to pull such a stunt of if he only aims for creating zombies.

    About two years ago there was a small arc in Strange’s ongoing where Loki became the Sorcerer Supreme. Wanda very openly disapproved. Also, she encouraged Strange to take the “Position” back (although I don’t think she was the only factor). The end for Loki was nothing but humiliation. So Loki has the perfect motive for a little revenge on Wanda. And to discredit her towards Doctor Strange would be a perfect fit.

    Also it would explain why in the X-bocks the Mutants call Wanda “The Pretender”. Then, it would even make sense.
    My idea is easier, it's all Chthon's fault
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •