Page 107 of 271 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4051

Thanks u for posting this.

I think she looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Yo being View Post
    If he can see, think, feel...love..whay cano not have sperm?? He had cells at teh very beginning..later he is more robotic (ecause, bad writting)

He si completely human but made of synthetic tissue...only his brain synapsis are differen perhaps from ours...

I love MCU Vision cause he is MY Vision..Not Switch, but I like this alternative version also
    Sorry for the englis (I am spanish and is 12:30 pm here)
    Best
    I have absolutely no problem with Vision having kids. I just don't want it to be done in the way that it was done in the comic books. Because Wanda's "magical" pregnancy caused a LOT of problems for the two of them.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-24-2020 at 11:23 AM.

I doubt it'll be done the same way no matter how the kids are created. Movies and TV just do not have the time to do to characters what comics do. And most of the ruining of characters comes from writers not knowing what to do next, so they try something "different." Which usually means making the character a villain. It wasn't the creation of the kids that ruined the characters, it was Byrne not liking that and wanting it changed. The creation of the kids was well in line for what is typical for science fiction.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I doubt it'll be done the same way no matter how the kids are created. Movies and TV just do not have the time to do to characters what comics do. And most of the ruining of characters comes from writers not knowing what to do next, so they try something "different." Which usually means making the character a villain. It wasn't the creation of the kids that ruined the characters, it was Byrne not liking that and wanting it changed. The creation of the kids was well in line for what is typical for science fiction.
    I agree that the show will probably have to take a different approach. I feel that they HAVE to because what the comics did was just so convoluted and downright insane. I know science fiction can stretch the boundaries of reason, but I feel they would be going too far if they go the magical route. In novels and comics, it's fine. Not in mediums like television and film. I also totally think it's okay that Wanda might play a role in "reviving" dead characters in this series. Even though I HATE the idea of resurrecting people who have died in comics and movies/television. I don't think even Dr. Strange and Clea can do **** like that. So her powers are kind of unique in that sense. It gives viewers a chance to know folks like the Vision and possibly Pietro and Ultron a little bit better. I definitely doubt that she will PERMANENTLY revive them however. Which I think is the right move by Feige if he goes this direction. I don't think she'll be made into a villain in her attempts to bring back her loved ones either. One thing that intrigues me is will she bring her kids back with her to the "real" universe for Dr. Strange 2? If they fight weird mystical creatures in that film, they might need Wiccan's help. And I think Speed will replace Quicksilver in the main universe as well.

I feel a little bit bummed though about Wanda doing different things after WandaVision. I know she's on this new magical journey, but I really liked it when she fought together with the Avengers against "traditional" and "conventional" foes in earlier movies. I know a lot of her current Avenger teammates are probably on their way out of the MCU, but I thought it was great when they served together. It's clear she's going to be part of Team Strange for the next little while, but I still enjoyed her as an Avenger. If Vision "dies" again in WandaVision, I kind of get the sense that she'll be more involved in the mystical world for the rest of her tenure in the MCU. Like a passing of the torch. Exciting new adventures for Wanda, but to me I liked it best when she tangled with dudes like Ultron and Thanos as a part of the Avengers.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-24-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I agree that the show will probably have to take a different approach. I feel that they HAVE to because what the comics did was just so convoluted and downright insane. I know science fiction can stretch the boundaries of reason, but I feel they would be going too far if they go the magical route. In novels and comics, it's fine. Not in mediums like television and film. I also totally think it's okay that Wanda might play a role in "reviving" dead characters in this series. Even though I HATE the idea of resurrecting people who have died in comics and movies/television. I don't think even Dr. Strange and Clea can do **** like that. So her powers are kind of unique in that sense. It gives viewers a chance to know folks like the Vision and possibly Pietro and Ultron a little bit better. I definitely doubt that she will PERMANENTLY revive them however. Which I think is the right move by Feige if he goes this direction. I don't think she'll be made into a villain in her attempts to bring back her loved ones either. One thing that intrigues me is will she bring her kids back with her to the "real" universe for Dr. Strange 2? If they fight weird mystical creatures in that film, they might need Wiccan's help. And I think Speed will replace Quicksilver in the main universe as well.

I feel a little bit bummed though about Wanda doing different things after WandaVision. I know she's on this new magical journey, but I really liked it when she fought together with the Avengers against "traditional" and "conventional" foes in earlier movies. I know a lot of her current Avenger teammates are probably on their way out of the MCU, but I thought it was great when they served together. It's clear she's going to be part of Team Strange for the next little while, but I still enjoyed her as an Avenger. If Vision "dies" again in WandaVision, I kind of get the sense that she'll be more involved in the mystical world for the rest of her tenure in the MCU. Like a passing of the torch. Exciting new adventures for Wanda, but to me I liked it best when she tangled with dudes like Ultron and Thanos as a part of the Avengers.
    Magic has been really popular in movies and stuff like Westworld and Supernatural were popular on TV. So it's not really impossible for them to make it work.

Wanda doesn't need to revive Vision. He can be rebuilt by any science based character. I don't think she's bringing back Ultron. I don't think we'll see him again. We'll have to wait on Pietro, or alt u Pietro, or maybe not Pietro at all. Whatever that's about. I think Marvel has forgotten Speed exists unfortunately.

We don't know how long Wanda will be in the Dr. Strange stuff. And we don't know when they'll even do another Avengers film. So that's just too far down the line for me. But I hope they do her powers and magic a little better than in comics. Because things were all over the place and changed definitions and specifics a lot.

Magic has been really popular in movies and stuff like Westworld and Supernatural were popular on TV. So it's not really impossible for them to make it work.

Wanda doesn't need to revive Vision. He can be rebuilt by any science based character. I don't think she's bringing back Ultron. I don't think we'll see him again. We'll have to wait on Pietro, or alt u Pietro, or maybe not Pietro at all. Whatever that's about. I think Marvel has forgotten Speed exists unfortunately.

We don't know how long Wanda will be in the Dr. Strange stuff. And we don't know when they'll even do another Avengers film. So that's just too far down the line for me. But I hope they do her powers and magic a little better than in comics. Because things were all over the place and changed definitions and specifics a lot.
    Bad communication on my part again. Magic certainly can work in movies and television. The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter prove this. I was talking about Wanda’s "magical" pregnancy being hard to explain on television! I personally don't think Vision is coming back because if this is her fake "happy" world and she returns with him into the "real" one, wouldn't her real world just merge into her fantasy one? It just wouldn't make sense to me in a storytelling sense. Same thing with Pietro. I think it's POSSIBLE Ultron could somehow appear in WandaVision because of his close ties to Vision, Pietro and Wanda. Although it's a bit of a longshot, I think he is more likely to appear than Magneto and the latter's mutant family and associates.

Yeah, magic can be used inconsistently and confusingly. And it can be hard to explain, even for the best comic book writers. I don't know how long Wanda's going to hang with Strange's gang. I just think involving her in more "hero vs hero" and "time travel" stories would be a bit redundant at this point. Let's see her do some new stuff I say! And I just want to add that I'm growing more confident that Nightmare will NOT be the main baddie of Dr. Strange 2.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-25-2020 at 09:47 AM.

I have my doubts about Vision being truly back too.

Yeah, more than likely he's just another part of the illusion/dream/nightmare

Depends, we really don't what route are they using, if they are bringing him back as an illusion or with reality warping / magic

He has the mind gem, so i think it might be an illusion?

i'm so exited to see how they will handle Wanda's magic powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Depends, we really don't what route are they using, if they are bringing him back as an illusion or with reality warping / magic

The Vision is dead, so it is obvious that this is an illusion. Of course the Vision can come back given the backdoor in Infinity War but whether the real Vision will come back in WandaVision, I''m not so sure

Certainly! I definitely think Wanda will cultivate and develop her magical powers in this series. That should be a lot of fun to watch. They might even make it look humorous by imitating themes from the old Bewitched series (which I think they will be paying homage to in WandaVision).
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-25-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Ultimate Member

Vision's personality being a complex blend of the Mind Stone, Jarvis and perhaps elements of Tony Stark and Bruce Banner makes for all sorts of potential as to his return. If he's 'brought back' but only has a portion of those original elements, he could end up like the colorless / emotionless Vision of the Byrne years, and Wanda have to undergo some sort of quest to find the missing elements to reawaken his potential for emotion (and that's even assuming he *wants* to go back to the way he was...).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Vision's personality being a complex blend of the Mind Stone, Jarvis and perhaps elements of Tony Stark and Bruce Banner makes for all sorts of potential as to his return. If he's 'brought back' but only has a portion of those original elements, he could end up like the colorless / emotionless Vision of the Byrne years, and Wanda have to undergo some sort of quest to find the missing elements to reawaken his potential for emotion (and that's even assuming he *wants* to go back to the way he was...).
    That might very well be possible. But I wouldn't want Wanda hanging around with Vision's corpse for six hours. Then WandaVision would turn into a sick and twisted version of a Weekend at Bernie's. And at the end of the show Wanda wouldn't need Dr. Strange's help, she would need Dr. Phil's.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-25-2020 at 01:11 PM.

I agree. I think it would be weird that after such an intense, emotional and personal farewell at the end of Infinity War between Wanda and Vision, Vision would just return a few movies later like nothing happened. I sort of think they won't go this route, but I definitely could be wrong. When Wanda destroyed the Mind Stone, Vision looked like he totally embraced his fate. I get the sense that Marvel Studios would want him to rest in peace. Not a bad ending for a rather obscure superhero.

We often talk about "family dynamics" when it comes to Magneto's connection with the Maximoff twins. And I agree, creatively speaking Marvel didn't do much with Lorna, Mags, Pietro and Wanda. But Wanda and Vision are ALL ABOUT family drama. The two Vision and Scarlet Witch mini-series and the Vision mini-series went over this in GREAT detail. It's weird how many comic books were published which emphasized this aspect about the two characters. It's almost like the creators at Marvel were much more interested in their relationship as opposed to their powers and their superheroing ways. I think that's why Bettany and Olsen are so excited about doing this series. It's radically different from the rest of the MCU. More intimate. And I think beneath the façade of various sitcoms, it will be a lot more poignant than people anticipate.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-25-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, more than likely he's just another part of the illusion/dream/nightmare
    It's certainly possible Marvel could reveal Vision is just an illusion. But I actually think he will be real in this series. Feige said the show would explore what makes Vision Vision. I can't imagine that Chthon, Mephisto, Nightmare or even Wanda herself can actually create a personality for him (especially one that's so benevolent when it comes to the first three characters I mentioned). And if there is gonna be a massive battle at the end of the show, I can't imagine a "fake" Vision being involved there.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-25-2020 at 02:54 PM.