Page 171 of 271 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4051
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I think Wanda with a shiba inu or a a corgi would be adorable.
    Remind me of that "Wanda and Cosmo" pic we got here.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She had a black lab as a child. Maybe get another for sentiment.
    That would be cool, being a dog person myself

Seems like WandaVision is still coming December this year after all!

https://twitter.com/disneyplus/statu...80312347869184

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

Oh, I hope the trailer is right and they do release it first (which would make sense, because "Falcon & Winter Soldier" is still doing a lot of filming). We need some good news in 2020.

(By "we" I mean Wanda fans, the world needs good news too, but a Disney+ series isn't really going to help that much.)

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Remind me of that "Wanda and Cosmo" pic we got here.
    I never saw that pic. I’d love to. Of course, when I hear, Cosmo and Wanda, I don’t think of the dog. I think Fairly Odd Parents. Which of course puts images of Wanda and Vision with wings and little crown-y things, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Oh, I hope the trailer is right and they do release it first (which would make sense, because "Falcon & Winter Soldier" is still doing a lot of filming). We need some good news in 2020.

(By "we" I mean Wanda fans, the world needs good news too, but a Disney+ series isn't really going to help that much.)
    I know I needed the good news as a Wanda fan. It feels like the haters are getting more vicious and antagonistic as we get closer to the show’s premiere and whatever Hickman is plotting.

Darkhold is ironically the light at the end of the tunnel for me, comics wise.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

WandaVision ushering the era of Marvel Studios shows... we love to see it!

Actually, now that I think of it, if Black Widow gets delayed to next year, WandaVision will end up ushering the entire phase 4!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I never saw that pic. I’d love to. Of course, when I hear, Cosmo and Wanda, I don’t think of the dog. I think Fairly Odd Parents. Which of course puts images of Wanda and Vision with wings and little crown-y things, lol.

I know I needed the good news as a Wanda fan. It feels like the haters are getting more vicious and antagonistic as we get closer to the show’s premiere and whatever Hickman is plotting.

Darkhold is ironically the light at the end of the tunnel for me, comics wise.
    Well, I for the most part don't care about what haters have to say but being left alone by Hickman would be pretty nice.

Great to see WandaVision is still coming this year. Hopefully we will get more news and footage soon

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Would be great if Disney+ is available in my country by then.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

From the solicits:

SCARLET WITCH BY JAMES ROBINSON: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by JAMES ROBINSON
    Penciled by VANESA R. DEL REY, MARCO RUDY, STEVE DILLON, CHRIS VISIONS, JAVIER PULIDO, MARGUERITE SAUVAGE, ANNIE WU, TULA LOTAY, JOËLLE JONES, KEI ZAMA, LEILA DEL DUCA, ANNAPAOLA MARTELLO, JONATHAN MARKS, SHAWN CRYSTAL & MIKE PERKINS
    Cover by SIYA OUM
    Witchcraft is broken, and the Scarlet Witch must embark on a globe-trotting journey to fix it! From Manhattan’s back alleys to the Greek Isles to the Irish countryside, Wanda Maximoff faces myths and legends, combats curses and discovers there’s more to her complex family history than she knew. But will the powerful mage called the Emerald Warlock be friend or foe? And even as witchcraft is pieced back together, Wanda must discover who shattered it in the first place! The Scarlet Witch will aid brokenhearted hero Le Peregrine and seek help from young witch the Wu, but things won’t be easy when she encounters her brother, Pietro! The Witches’ Road is long — and full of dangers! Collecting SCARLET WITCH (2016) #1-15 and material from DOCTOR STRANGE: THE LAST DAYS OF MAGIC.
    344 PGS./Rated T …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92738-7
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

Extraordinary Member

Glad her series is finally collected in one book, though they should have included the Uncanny Avengers annual Robinson wrote that introduced the Emerald Warlock (and ended by saying he would be back in the Scarlet Witch series).

Let’s hope we get some new comics content in 2021 after they’ve seen her show and know what to steal from it.

I don't know that they'll steal much from it. It seems to be just going over her earlier years of having met Agatha and learning about her abilities. But if they do have Chthon, I'd like for him to be cemented as her super villain.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Darkhold is unfortunately not listed in the December solicits, despite it's release date being listed as December 22nd.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Darkhold is unfortunately not listed in the December solicits, despite it's release date being listed as December 22nd.
    Yes I was looking for Darkhold, no listing unfortunately.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    WandaVision ushering the era of Marvel Studios shows... we love to see it!

Actually, now that I think of it, if Black Widow gets delayed to next year, WandaVision will end up ushering the entire phase 4!
    Exactly what I am thinking!

Also, if it stays like that, WandaVision would be the only Marvel project that isn’t delayed. The only one! One has to let that sink in.

Of course I feel bad for all the movies and series that got delayed. Some of them I myself would like to see ASAP.