Page 12 of 271 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

*if* this synopsis be true, would be kind of ironic, as this would be for Doctor Strange what so many suspect for Wanda, with being mind-controlled and wrecking all kinds of havoc.
    Of course I don’t want this to happen to his character, either.
    But this rumor – at least I regard it as such – might put Wanda a bit out of the crossfire of all these negative speculations about her.

Extraordinary Member

I have no proof, but I think Wanda's role in the movie will turn out to be more like Black Widow's role in the Captain America sequel or Hulk in the third Thor movie - i.e. they come along for the ride but the plot is clearly not about them. The only time a guest character had a part equal to the character whose name is in the title was Iron Man in Captain America: Civil War and that's because Downey/Iron Man was the flagship star of the whole MCU.

In other words I think the Strange sequel will be (and should be) a story about Strange. Wanda's fans will be happier if she turns out to be helping Strange instead of causing all the trouble. But we'll see.

That's all I want is a decent team up. I don't want his movie to be about her, anymore than I'd want her show populated with fan service for fans of other characters.

Both characters have a lot of lore to be established, so I want to see them given proper time.

Most of Strange's villains haven't made any appearances, so it makes it more silly that some wanted Wanda to be one.

By all rights, a movie mentioning the multiverse should have a certain tentacly ruler of different dimensions.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The people who want her to be the villain and go crazy are not even fans of her
    They are Marvel fans that think if she goes crazy, she can bring mutants and other things that don't make no sense

I would like her to have nice moments and show her new powers in Dr Strange 2, just like Hulk and Black Widow have in Thor and CA movies

But if they nerf her and make her useless or a fodder to Strange i will be mad...

does Wanda own any charms or special equipment, to conduct special spells or activities?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think they just don't like to spend a lot of time on romantic relationships now. I didn't get Wanda/Vision out of it. But I'm glad they are friendly towards each other now.
    The way they were acting towards each other suggested something more to me. Monica even mentions she notices something between them still.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I have no proof, but I think Wanda's role in the movie will turn out to be more like Black Widow's role in the Captain America sequel or Hulk in the third Thor movie - i.e. they come along for the ride but the plot is clearly not about them. The only time a guest character had a part equal to the character whose name is in the title was Iron Man in Captain America: Civil War and that's because Downey/Iron Man was the flagship star of the whole MCU.

In other words I think the Strange sequel will be (and should be) a story about Strange. Wanda's fans will be happier if she turns out to be helping Strange instead of causing all the trouble. But we'll see.
    Same here, I wouldn't be surprised if Wanda is one of Mordo's targets and she and Strange team up to stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    does Wanda own any charms or special equipment, to conduct special spells or activities?
    Not really. She doesn't have a magic wand or magic amulets

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The way they were acting towards each other suggested something more to me. Monica even mentions she notices something between them still.
    I think it's because they are one of those happily divorced couples that are still friends. Because when asked about their relationship, Tom Brevoort expressed not being a fan of reviving old relationships for nostalgia.

Same here, I wouldn't be surprised if Wanda is one of Mordo's targets and she and Strange team up to stop him.
    It says in the synopsis that Mordo unleashes unspeakable evil. Which doesn't really describe Nightmare to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    She sometimes uses those candle circles. But I believe they're more for ambiance

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It says in the synopsis that Mordo unleashes unspeakable evil. Which doesn't really describe Nightmare to me.
    It depends on how Nightmare is done in the movie. He could be portrayed as a being of unspeakable evil.

It depends on how Nightmare is done in the movie. He could be portrayed as a being of unspeakable evil.
    It describes someone like Shuma-Gorath. Who was based on Lovecraftian horror. Monsters that couldn't be looked at without causing extreme fear.

And I mean they could change Nightmare completely. But he did not evoke fear that way. But enjoyed playing with the fears people already had. He was more personal and not unspeakable.

BANNED

WAIFU 253.jpg WAIFU 252.jpg

I´d prefer Wanda being together with Vision again, they were a really cute couple once, but still prefer Jericho Drumm over Wonder Man as Wanda´s boyfriend. By the way, does anybody know of future Scarlet Witch appearances in comics? she almost hasn´t showed up lately excepto a few 2 or 3 times... Is she still with Brother Voodoo? The last time I checked she almost cheated him with Conan (thank The Presence that it didn´t happen)
    Last edited by TheManhunterfromMars; 01-19-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    WAIFU 253.jpg WAIFU 252.jpg

I´d prefer Wanda being together with Vision again, they were a really cute couple once, but still prefer Jericho Drumm over Wonder Man as Wanda´s boyfriend. By the way, does anybody know of future Scarlet Witch appearances in comics? she almost hasn´t showed up lately excepto a few 2 or 3 times... Is she still with Brother Voodoo? The last time I checked she almost cheated him with Conan (thank The Presence that it didn´t happen)
    She is in the Tarot miniseries. She is in Star #1-2. And she will be in Strange Academy.