Page 255 of 271 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4051

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The necklace is a nice touch.
    The pants could use more colors and maybe patterns, just like Wada's costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't think the whole WCA, white Vision and twins being taken away was a damaging story for Wanda as much as just for Wanda/Vision as a ship, and I didn't think it was really that controversial to bring it up here. I never felt like she was really "thrashed" by any major story besides Disassembled/HOM(well, Remender's UA pissed me off at times but...), though it's not like I've read everything.

My comment about the thread thing is that it felt to me like you were trying to imply some authority over it, which I'd understand a bit if it was a specific discussion started or an elaborated thing but not when just opening a Wanda Appreciation Thread so that we have a place to talk.

Honestly Wanda is not a character that every fan is gonna agree on most things. Some people love Wanda and Vision as a couple and some find it abusive. Some want her to be a mutant some not, a lot want her to be Magneto's daughter, some just the Maximoffs, some Natalya and some other character. Some really want her to interact with character [X] that others think there's no need to. Some think her MCU adaptation is an abomination that shouldn't even be brought up along with the original one and here we are just talking about stuff related to her for pages and pages...
    To be honest, I think Marvel has made it a policy to have the relationships amongst its characters to be twisted and dysfunctional. The pairings of Thor and Jane, Banner and Ross, Scott and Jean, Hank and Jan, Pietro and Crystal, Daredevil and Elektra, Doctor Strange and Clea are just a few that I can name. Hell, Vision's and Virginia's relationship was one of the most unhealthy ones in recent Marvel history, for Pete's sake! I think it's crazy and I'm glad Disney is not adapting those stories in the MCU movies and shows. And that's why I no longer pay that much attention to romance in superhero stories.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 12-17-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Who is the Beekeeper in the trailer?
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/lo...ous-beekeeper/

Nice, though I think it needs more Scarlet

Fantastic Member

Regarding how Vision is alive:
    I think Wanda used the power of other mind stones to destroy the mindstones.

Chaos Magic being multiversal, means she has access to all mind stones.

Thus, she uses fragments from multiple other mind stones across the multiverse to fashion a new mind stone, which obviously requires the chaos magic pocket dimension to maintain it.

Lukas Werneck’s reinterpretations of the X-Men are perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

Thus, she uses fragments from multiple other mind stones across the multiverse to fashion a new mind stone, which obviously requires the chaos magic pocket dimension to maintain it.
    The stones were never destroyed according to the Russos. Just reduced down to micro level. So she could just cast a spell to find and resize the thing. Or it could be something or someone else. It could be a vision projected on to her to make her think Vision is back or could be the moment he actually comes back.

It's hard to tell with trailers. They are so out of sequence. And Marvel Studios is known for adding things in trailers that aren't in the actual production. So it can be hard to guess what they are doing sometimes.

I personally hope it's to bring Vision back.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Love it! Just missing the headpiece .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Lukas Werneck designed a version with the headpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Agreed.

The headdress should be scarlet in front with some black on the sides.

Wanda Maximoff.jpg

Wanda, with the headdress.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Wanda Maximoff.jpg

Wanda, with the headdress.
    Now it's perfect !

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

I think more people are coming around to the realization that Vision is not a figment of Wanda's imagination:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...e-series.html/

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    For many comic staff, Marriage is a no-no they believe it "ages" the characters, however for many people it is the natural progression of any relationship. The problem also comes that many comic staff seem to have a very Christian view of the world and therefore divorce is also a no-no. So if they want to get rid of a marriage, the have to use ridiculous things like reality warps and reboots.
    Yeah, I think comic creators are in a tough spot. They want to keep characters fresh and new and maintain the stuff that made them popular in the first place, but they also have to make them grow and evolve as well. Those two things don't often align. So I sympathize with the limits they have to do deal with. But yeah, using all sorts of strange shenanigans to alter unpleasant facts (according to them) is getting to be a little bit tedious. I think readers would feel very happy if Marvel Comics dealt with relationships in a thoughtful and serious manner, but they like making things weird for some reason. I think Disney has the same stance on divorce in their movies. Pretty conservative. I know Ant-Man was divorced, but that was not shown on screen. I'm curious to see if Clint is going to be divorced on his new show. His wife clearly seems to be absent from those family photographs. I know his marriage and family were rather unpopular with viewers but I see no point in him getting involved with another woman for the simple reason that this will probably be his last appearance in the MCU. There's no time for lovey-dovey stuff. Let's get to the action baby!