Page 221 of 271 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    You think Loki's gonna show up in the Multiverse of Madness? I have my opinions about this character, but I will only state them after you respond to this question!
    Honestly i hope he doesn't... Imo his character should have stayed dead after endgame but fan girls like him a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Honestly i hope he doesn't... Imo his character should have stayed dead after endgame but fan girls like him a lot
    I liked him a lot in Doctor Strange and would have been interested in that Midnight Sons team.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I liked him a lot in Doctor Strange and would have been interested in that Midnight Sons team.
    It's not that i hate him or anything i liked him too in that movie, some people say he's too weak, like all he uses are his knives

I want them to interact in the comics apparently they did in a Strange comic but i'm not sure if it was real, it was during that mess that Strange did in Las Vegas

Thanks for the answer. I am a big fan of Tom Hiddleston's Loki. The dude's a great actor. I think he basically carried the first two Thor films and he did a great job in that first Avengers movie. Clearly Loki deserves to be called the MCU's greatest villain because of his nuanced personality and ambiguous nature. And Loki was fantastic in the Dr. Strange movie too. He rightfully should take his place as one of Marvel Studios's best characters. And he's one of my personal favorites.

As somebody else posted elsewhere: "However, I think that character is beyond dragged out, and his story came to its natural and good conclusion in Infinity War, with no need for anything more. He's done, move on. Loki died a really good and (attempted) heroic death, let him stay dead." I think Disney would be making a HUGE mistake by having Hiddleston's Loki stick around largely because of his enormous female fan base and not for story reasons. Popular characters WILL become unpopular over time no matter how good the actors/actresses portraying them are. Just because familiarity breeds contempt. I think RDJ, Johansson and Evans got off the bus JUST at the right time. I think Loki should change into Kid Loki in his series and that would be a nice way to give Hiddleston the send-off he deserves. But I do think it is possible Loki shows up in Multiverse of Madness (along with possibly multiple Spider-Men, multiple Iron Men, Ghost Rider, Doctor Doom, Captain Britain, Deadpool, and God knows who else). The more characters pile into that movie, the more problems could arise. I really hope it is mostly a standalone Strange flick with Wanda helping him deal with Mephisto, Nightmare, and Dormammu or whatever.

I was wondering, aren't you a LITTLE bit disappointed that Olsen is practically doing NO interviews to promote her own show? I know it's an annoying and cumbersome thing to do these things, but that's what these actors/actresses signed up for. It's not fun to be asked annoying and inappropriate questions, but if they don't like doing that they really should find another line of work. And I'm a guy who TOTALLY respects people's desire for privacy and their right to have their own personal space. But these interviews are conducted for PROFESSIONAL reasons. I hope we hear from Olsen soon. It's not fair that Bettany is doing ninety percent of the heavy lifting (and he's not even the main character of the show)!
    Last edited by Albert1981; 11-21-2020 at 01:43 PM.

She closed her instagram when some weirdos were apparently attacking her for not saying anything about Chadwick Boseman, people defended her tho

in the EW interview she sounded very passionate about the project, i believe there will be more interviews in late december and early january when Marvel can promote full Wandavision once Mandalorian ends

She closed her instagram when some weirdos were apparently attacking her for not saying anything about Chadwick Boseman, people defended her tho

in the EW interview she sounded very passionate about the project, i believe there will be more interviews in late december and early january when Marvel can promote full Wandavision once Mandalorian ends
    You have GOT to be shitting me! She was attacked for not saying anything about Boseman's untimely death?! I can't believe how judgemental these "fans" can be. I mean, it took some of Boseman's Black Panther colleagues (who were much closer to him than Olsen) weeks to make statements because they were so upset. I'm sure she would have if they gave her some time. Wow. As I said before, that's really shitty. Makes me embarrassed to be an MCU fanboy actually. I think there are interviews in that Empire Magazine special you posted on here earlier today. Now I understand why Olsen is reluctant to do interviews. Very sad state of affairs.

Tbf she deactivated pretty soon after it happened, like within an hour, I think she might just have decided she didn't want to deal with social media at that moment and most people just assumed she was being attacked.

Extraordinary Member

I don't know why Olsen likes that HoM stuff so much. When Whedon gave her comics to look at before she signed on to the Avengers, he recommended HoM for required reading. However, he was on record saying he disliked that story. But apparently, it captured Olsen's imagination? I really like Olsen, but she is NOT on the same level with most of her MCU peers (Hemsworth, Jackson, Cumberbatch, Cheadle, Renner, Rudd, Ruffalo, Larson, Johansson, and Holland) and she will not be able to influence how Wanda is portrayed on screen. It's weird how Olsen (who I said I do like) doesn't really understand her character (or in a kind of superficial way), but now practically claims ownership of it! I've never seen Bettany say that about Vision. Although I think we can all agree that his portrayal is spot on with the comic book version (only he's a lot dumber and weaker in the movies). What I do appreciate about Bettany is that in every interview that I've seen of him in the past year, he's ALWAYS made a point to thank Jac Schaeffer and her writing team for creating WandaVision. None of the other MCU actors and actresses have done that for their previous movies. I think that's really classy of him. I hope Olsen will do the same in the future as well (I admittedly had concerns of a female writer writing a male character like Vision, but if Bettany has confidence in Schaeffer, then so do I).
    I don't think it's hard to understand, it's a single big ass event versus hundreds of Avengers issues that is probably not really broken down into different writers/eras, what would a new comer rather read?
    Probably the one that came with the promise of grandiose drama. Despite HoM being loads upon loads of crap, it technically is a "defining story" of Wanda.
    It's considered a quick way to learn her character, annnnnd you probably won't find there is something wrong with the character if you don't know her beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm not putting blame on Liz. I'm saying that actors should not be the barometer for content.
    Indeed, how many times have you heard an actor/actress being a fan of something they are doing and the movie/show turns out to be rubbish. Sadly too often.

I thought any writer would treat that subject with tact and sensitivity. I'm surprised to hear he didn't!
    Well he didn't, and it was so badly done it beggers believe

Feige has confirmed that Loki will link into Strange 2, so chances are Loki will turn up in the movie. Which on the plus side would make Loki a better candidate for breaking reality than Wanda
    Last edited by leokearon; 11-21-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Tbf she deactivated pretty soon after it happened, like within an hour, I think she might just have decided she didn't want to deal with social media at that moment and most people just assumed she was being attacked.
    Well, she wasn't given much time to react if that was the case. It's pretty embarrassing to be a superhero fan when this kind of **** happens. I just can't believe such a tragic event can bring out so much nastiness.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Well he didn't, and it was so badly done it beggers believe
    That DOES beggar belief.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I don't think it's hard to understand, it's a single big ass event versus hundreds of Avengers issues that is probably not really broken down into different writers/eras, what would a new comer rather read?
    Probably the one that came with the promise of grandiose drama. Despite HoM being loads upon loads of crap, it technically is a "defining story" of Wanda.
    It's considered a quick way to learn her character, annnnnd you probably won't find there is something wrong with the character if you don't know her beforehand.
    Yeah, you're probably right. Still, you think by now she would have read some other stories about Wanda too. If they did a straight adaptation of that storyline, Olsen wouldn't be in that television show/movie for very long!

Speaking of new Marvel movies, it looks like Thor: Love and Thunder will be an "Avengers 5" film. Which reinforces my belief that the majority of the new MCU movies will be "event" stories and feature enormous ensemble casts. I think the almost ever-burgeoning characters will prevent the MCU from ever being able to focus on just one superhero from now on. Remember when we got some old-school solo superhero movies like in the old days? I think those days are gone:

https://www.cbr.com/thor-love-and-thunder-avengers-5/

I think Captain Marvel 2, Dr. Strange 2, Ant-Man 3, Spider-Man 3, and possibly Black Panther 2 will be "Avengers films" just like Thor 4 will probably be. There's not gonna be a need for another Avengers film because we're gonna be getting them ANYWAYS in other MCU movies. That's why I'm leery of Wanda getting her own movie. Because it won't end up being her own movie. I'll enjoy the movies and will definitely be entertained by them, but right now I'm quite keen on the Disney Plus stuff because those shows feel more like LONG solo movies to me.

And don't you think it's really weird how WandaVision is being described as a ROMANCE, MYSTERY and DRAMA show as opposed to being a COMEDY, ACTION-ADVENTURE and FANTASY series?:

https://www.disneyplus.com/series/wa...n/4SrN28ZjDLwH

I thought WandaVision was supposed to be funny, scary, bizarre and action-packed. I get worried when superhero films do romance, mystery and drama. Those genres, in my opinion, have trouble gaining traction in superhero stories.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 11-21-2020 at 02:28 PM.