Page 209 of 271 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4051

Cardi posted it on her Instagram account, already hit 1 Million likes in less than an hour, she wrote Scarlett Witch

Her Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHEX_ZHAc8L/
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-01-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I was so surprised to see Cardi B as Wanda lol. Things like Beyoncé as Storm didn't surprise me but for some reason Wanda too feels more surreal. Her costume looks great imo, though idk what's with the giant headdress.

And well, since we're talking about singers dressing as Wanda, Sihyeon from the k-pop group Everglow dressed as (MCU)Wanda for Halloween too.

Other girls from the group dressed as Carol and Natasha so that was cute lol.
    Good Lord I am so behind on current pop music. Please call me when you want to discuss Whitney Houston. Her music is definitely in my neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Cardi posted it on her Instagram account, already hit 1 Million likes in less than an hour, she wrote Scarlett Witch

Her Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHEX_ZHAc8L/
    No way in hell Olsen's wearing that costume in Multiverse of Madness (no matter how much Disney pays her).

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't remember this. Do you want to point to the scene where Wanda was against Vision in particular? And it didn't make less sense then someone getting together with who could be their own niece.
    Rogers and the Maximoff twins confront Stark and Banner in the lab. Rogers: I'm only gonna say this once. Stark: How about nonce? Rogers: Shut it down! Stark: Nope, not gonna happen. Rogers: You don't know what you're doing. Banner: And you do? She's not in your head? Wanda: I know you're angry. Banner: Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade. Rogers: Banner, after everything that's happened...Stark: That's nothing compared to what's coming! Wanda: You don't know what's in there! Rogers: This isn't a game...Wanda: The creature...!

I think Wanda opposed Vision's creation because she "looked inside his head" earlier in the movie and "saw annihilation". This was back when Ultron was trying to upload his mind into Vision's body. So yeah, I would say she was adamantly against Vision being born. Things changed after Vision lifted Thor's hammer I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Rogers and the Maximoff twins confront Stark and Banner in the lab. Rogers: I'm only gonna say this once. Stark: How about nonce? Rogers: Shut it down! Stark: Nope, not gonna happen. Rogers: You don't know what you're doing. Banner: And you do? She's not in your head? Wanda: I know you're angry. Banner: Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade. Rogers: Banner, after everything that's happened...Stark: That's nothing compared to what's coming! Wanda: You don't know what's in there! Rogers: This isn't a game...Wanda: The creature...!

I think Wanda opposed Vision's creation because she "looked inside his head" earlier in the movie and "saw annihilation". This was back when Ultron was trying to upload his mind into Vision's body. So yeah, I would say she was adamantly against Vision being born. Things changed after Vision lifted Thor's hammer I guess.
    Being against what Ultron was creating is very different than what Vision became. You are reading something into it that wasn't there. Everyone criticized Tony for helping to create Ultron, but then they wouldn't have had Vision. There wasn't anyway for them to know that. Wanda's powers are not reading the future. And hopefully they never add that. You keep trying to insinuate that there are problems with their relationship that aren't there. First it was Wanda preferred him being in human form, which wasn't true either.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Being against what Ultron was creating is very different than what Vision became. You are reading something into it that wasn't there. Everyone criticized Tony for helping to create Ultron, but then they wouldn't have had Vision. There wasn't anyway for them to know that. Wanda's powers are not reading the future. And hopefully they never add that. You keep trying to insinuate that there are problems with their relationship that aren't there. First it was Wanda preferred him being in human form, which wasn't true either.
    Maybe so. Back in Age of Ultron she could read minds as I recall. Didn't she manipulate an entire town to evacuate its citizens? And I'm pretty sure, Wanda said she could "read Vision" and thought he was "dreaming". Then she saw annihilation and rebelled against Ultron's cause. About Vision in his human form, I meant that I thought it was weird that he would adopt it while they were ALONE in their hotel room! I would totally understand if they were in public he looked like Paul Bettany. But why the heck would he wanna do that when they were in the privacy of their own suite?! Nobody was gonna barge in on them there. I don't think he would do that because HE wanted to. So that's why I thought SHE wanted him to.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Maybe so. Back in Age of Ultron she could read minds as I recall. Didn't she manipulate an entire town to evacuate its citizens? And I'm pretty sure, Wanda said she could "read Vision" and thought he was "dreaming". Then she saw annihilation and rebelled against Ultron's cause. About Vision in his human form, I meant that I thought it was weird that he would adopt it while they were ALONE in their hotel room! I would totally understand if they were in public he looked like Paul Bettany. But why the heck would he wanna do that when they were in the privacy of their own suite?! Nobody was gonna barge in on them there. I don't think he would do that because HE wanted to. So that's why I thought SHE wanted him to.
    Reading minds is not the same as predicting the future.

I think Bettany's look in the hotel room was because of movie restrictions. Otherwise they have to do the CGI and make up for the shot. So for their whole time they are hiding, he's Victor Shade.

Reading minds is not the same as predicting the future.

I think Bettany's look in the hotel room was because of movie restrictions. Otherwise they have to do the CGI and make up for the shot. So for their whole time they are hiding, he's Victor Shade.
    Very true (about Wanda predicting the future). She's not Nostradamus! I agree with you about the movie restrictions. I would have preferred he remained purple because Wanda always preferred him that way in the comic books. And it would have made people more used to them "embracing" like they did in that trailer. But I guess Disney needed to save a few bucks at the time. I'm just glad Vision is gonna be in his android form most of the time Wanda and him are alone together in WandaVision.

Extraordinary Member

Would totally buy an action figure like this, sadly it's just 3D fanart.
    devendra-dewan-head1.jpg
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OoxwxK
    I always want detailed figures that is not in her MCU(at least not the current one) or classic costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Apparently that person is always right when it comes to leaking future funko pops

Lego and Funko always spoiling major things in movies/shows lol
    They are also known to get things wrong like the Hulk/Hulkbuster and the Hank Pym as Ant Man in final battle sets

I didn't like the way comics did it either, but it at least did not have Cap dating both. Later on they had Cap kissing Peggy (was a retcon) and that was very bad. I'd have liked for them to not do that in either universe.
    Yeah, Cap should just stick with the one Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I was so surprised to see Cardi B as Wanda lol. Things like Beyoncé as Storm didn't surprise me but for some reason Wanda too feels more surreal. Her costume looks great imo, though idk what's with the giant headdress.

And well, since we're talking about singers dressing as Wanda, Sihyeon from the k-pop group Everglow dressed as (MCU)Wanda for Halloween too.

Other girls from the group dressed as Carol and Natasha so that was cute lol.
    Really cute

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

WandaVision not in the video Disney+ November releases.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Wouldn't expect it, since it had a December release time frame and hasn't seemed to have moved from that.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

A lot of fans were hoping it might be moved, was there anything that encouraged them?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES