Page 144 of 271 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    If anything, I think this increases the odds of Wanda getting a new book for synergy reasons. It's pretty clear they're doing it with a lot of different properties; Black Widow, Taskmasker, Shang-Chi, Falcon & Winter Soldier, U.S.Agent... it's only a matter of time until it's WandaVision's turn. And according to Bleeding Cool, we haven't seen all of the synergy plans Marvel has, since they haven't yet announced some big Eternals stuff that they allegedly had planned before the pandemic. They just might be in a rescheduling process right now. Remember: we're still waiting for Darkhold. Maybe that would lead to some synergy books.
    It's not always cut and dry like that. Remember that for Cap they had turned him evil. And it wasn't even just during the movies stuff, it was during his 80th anniversary. Sure we could get something and that something could be Darkhold. But people were excited for the Empyre stuff too thinking that Wanda would have a decent showing there. It really depends on how Darkhold treats Wanda. And if she ends up in an ongoing again. Because she's been in events or had brief appearances here and there. But nothing has been consistent.

I am as always gonna temper expectations.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Well, this is at least some good news

https://thedirect.com/article/disney...uction-restart

Of course it is weird that WandaVision isn’t mentioned. But me being just super-optimistic here, assuming that that’s shows production is already re-running since days now

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    Well, this is at least some good news

https://thedirect.com/article/disney...uction-restart

Of course it is weird that WandaVision isn’t mentioned. But me being just super-optimistic here, assuming that that’s shows production is already re-running since days now
    They explain that WandaVision wasn't mentioned because what they have left is in LA, not Atlanta.

Just catched up with Wanda and omg I can't believe they had her unleash millions of zombies! wtf

Extraordinary Member

I wish I could say it surprises me that they would leave her out of an event full of characters connected to her (Empyre) and use her in a throwaway scene in a minor X-Men comic to screw up and unleash mutant zombies, leaving her fans unsure if she’s even alive.

Unfortunately nothing surprises me any more.

Speaking of, Jim Zub said on Twitter that he originally set up and pushed for a miniseries about Wanda and Jericho looking for Pietro after “No Surrender” but editorial turned it into the Quicksilver miniseries instead.

(Zub also says that as far as he knows the Wanda he’s writing in the Avengers mini is alive... that doesn’t necessarily mean she actually is though. It would be sad if he was writing an impostor and they didn’t tell him.)

well if she was eaten alive we should have seen her clothes or tiara near the staff when Magik took it since there was the last we saw her

*So she teleported herself away

*The zombies carried her somewhere else and ate her there/ captured her

*Someone said she could be inside the staff but we saw she dropped it after the spell, so no

and the Wanda in the Empyre Avengers book being a Cotati doesn't make sense since we saw her using magic, flying and even using sorf of mental power in astral form with Jericho.

Honestly it's just tired how they always have her screwing up and it's never small mistakes, it always has to be something huge like a freaking zombie apocalypse and the worst part is that she's immediatly sidelined/killed so she never gets to fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Honestly it's just tired how they always have her screwing up and it's never small mistakes, it always has to be something huge like a freaking zombie apocalypse and the worst part is that she's immediatly sidelined/killed so she never gets to fix them.
    It is very tiring. And I didn't have high hopes, so that's why I didn't buy the event.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I wish I could say it surprises me that they would leave her out of an event full of characters connected to her (Empyre) and use her in a throwaway scene in a minor X-Men comic to screw up and unleash mutant zombies, leaving her fans unsure if she’s even alive.

Unfortunately nothing surprises me any more.

Speaking of, Jim Zub said on Twitter that he originally set up and pushed for a miniseries about Wanda and Jericho looking for Pietro after “No Surrender” but editorial turned it into the Quicksilver miniseries instead.

(Zub also says that as far as he knows the Wanda he’s writing in the Avengers mini is alive... that doesn’t necessarily mean she actually is though. It would be sad if he was writing an impostor and they didn’t tell him.)
    Hopefully not, after all that it go down well with Dan Jurgens and Ben Reilly

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

At least that article itselfe is redemption, because while it takes it a while, near the end it does exacly what I hoped the last article from SyfyWire would do:

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/wanda-...tch-redemption

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Yeah, she's become the plot device that starts the event. No More Mutants. Inversion. Now this plants vs. zombies thing. Quick, we need a big event for the summer! All the heroes become villains, and vice-versa, for... reasons. It'll start with Wanda screwing up a spell!

Next event will be everyone old gets turned into teens and all the teens turn into Old Man Hulkling and Old Lady Kamala. Because Wanda goofed up a spell meant to do something wrong-headed and obtuse like kill baby Kang, obvs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, she's become the plot device that starts the event. No More Mutants. Inversion. Now this plants vs. zombies thing. Quick, we need a big event for the summer! All the heroes become villains, and vice-versa, for... reasons. It'll start with Wanda screwing up a spell!

Next event will be everyone old gets turned into teens and all the teens turn into Old Man Hulkling and Old Lady Kamala. Because Wanda goofed up a spell meant to do something wrong-headed and obtuse like kill baby Kang, obvs.
    For Marvel's Covid 19 style event, the virus is caused because Wanda sneezed while performing a spell.

It's really hard to believe with all the talent at Marvel and in comics entirely that no one can think of something creative to do with her. They just retcon her and turn her into a plot device. Minus a few exceptions, that's been her existence for over a decade now. It's so boring.

At least she sabotaged the Cotati invasion on Genosha i guess.

Just another plot induced stupidity moment to add to the collection.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-13-2020 at 12:45 PM.