Page 22 of 271 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    The Wada designed costume is her best uniform she’s had in years. I don’t want to see it go already.

I wonder if this is how they’ll phase out the Jarvis Vision, and introduce the Wonder Man engramed Vision?
    Maybe Wanda's weird WandaVision powers will Pinocchio robo-Vision in to a real person: Simon Williams.

No, bad idea. Simon is a turd. Keep Vision as himself.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No, bad idea. Simon is a turd. Keep Vision as himself.
    Agreed. as even shown in the comics, Vision is Vision and Simon is Simon

And I don't get people wanting Simon, just because he's human. Wanda and Vizh had their problems, but Simon was abusive and never respected their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I love Wada's design and I hope they adapt it for the MCU. Probably with a lot less or no cleavage, since Olsen has stated she's not a fan of the revealing outfits. And I think Wada's design for the headdress is probably the most adequate for live action. Don't get me wrong, her original headdress is iconic, but as we can see on that gif I quoted just above, it just feels too clunky and distracting as a part of an actual action suit. Something smaller and lighter would probably look and feel better for the actress while she's doing action scenes.
    The cleavage in the comics is mostly for...(ahem) visual effect, but I'd assume if they adapted it into live action they would probably have it expose as much as her other MCU costumes.

As long as she gets a more interesting suit then her current MCU look, maybe adapting elements from her iconic costumes, I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Personally I want to see the Alan Davis look, what I call the Neo Classic, again. Yeah let's not bring back the "classic" costume, Wanda doesn't need to go running around in a swimsuit to be a hero
    Yeah, I really liked the Alan Davis suit. I wish that had lasted a bit longer then it did.

It's only really a swimsuit when you take the leggings out...like they have actually done in the comics a few times. I think of it as more of a corset.

Looks good. Do you think Wanda's og red/pink palette would work in live action or would it be too Valentine's day

Maybe if they add a little pink to her powers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Maybe Wanda's weird WandaVision powers will Pinocchio robo-Vision in to a real person: Simon Williams.
    Vision already has his human form, they can just use Victor Shade if they want to do that.
    Simon/Vision are considered brothers for a reason, not the same person.

Extraordinary Member

My personal costume choice would be Wada as the framwork, with better texture for pants.(I don't really care for that black leather)
    Also change the short cape to a cloak or something.

I didn’t know Wonder Man was abusive.

Honestly I’d prefer Wanda go for a stretch with NO significant relationships with male characters. Eat Pray Love, Wanda.

She did for a long while already. After Simon she didn't date for about 12 years. Before they put her with Simon again for a short bit. Then they were done for about 5 years. Now she's with Doctor Voodoo and I'd love for that to be explored. But it's gotten very little panel time.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    And I don't get people wanting Simon, just because he's human. Wanda and Vizh had their problems, but Simon was abusive and never respected their relationship.
    Simon isn't even human, he's an Ionic-energy being who looks human

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I really liked the Alan Davis suit. I wish that had lasted a bit longer then it did.

It's only really a swimsuit when you take the leggings out...like they have actually done in the comics a few times. I think of it as more of a corset.
    Yeah, it could have lasted longer but with a new writer and artist they wanted to give her a new look