Page 119 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I'm doing well thanks the both of you, I have missed you both and the others as well allot.

Yea I will keep it short cause this is Wanda's thread and proud to see it doing so well. With everything going on with the Virus it kept me busy with new responsiblities and my job(I am a Post Office Clerk Career BTW) kept me really busy so between those and helping keep my family safe just been busy with new responislbities to all of it both work and home.

Besides that I am Happy, Very Much so to see the Thread doing well as ever and you all do the Fandom Proud, thanks for keeping it all going, everyone, it is a treat to see all time when I have time.

I'm glad that you are doing ok. I hope everyone here stays safe and healthy.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

WandaVision will now reportedly be released in Spring of 2021 on @DisneyPlus “if things go as planned.”

I still thinking early 2021 will be the date, Loki was supposed to drop in spring 2021 unless it get delayed and WandaVision took his place

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    WandaVision will now reportedly be released in Spring of 2021 on @DisneyPlus “if things go as planned.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I still thinking early 2021 will be the date, Loki was supposed to drop in spring 2021 unless it get delayed and WandaVision took his place
    This honeslty makes sense, will all the shut-downs that happen and might still be happing, any delays make sense at this point. Heck I heard just today the Falcon and the Winter Soldier might be delayed as well.

This does not really get me down if true cause it is happening everywhere right now, so it just makes senses if true.

What should matter too is this gives time for the show to have more time to Iron out its ideals and story to make the best show they can, so delays not matter what they might be about in the end should be used to help better the product as much as they can.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm glad that you are doing ok. I hope everyone here stays safe and healthy.
    Thanks So Much GenericUsername, I hope You, Your Friends and Family and Everyone here and their Friends and Family are stay safe, stay smart and healthy threw all of this that we will get threw.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Most informative and interesting video. Thank you for sharing.
    Glad You Liked it Albert1981, that you found it informative and interesting, felt the same way as well.

Also it is Nice to meet you too, Thanks for being apart of Wanda's Thread.

While these days I am at peace with not worrying or going over this past stories that where so Wrong for Our Wanda much more, only when it becomes nessary to bring up do I ever and here was a good time for that.

Linkara has been one of the Few Comic Reveiewers I watch on a semi-regular bases and truly at times do enjoy his views and passion for comics and learned much from his reveiwers. I have been hoping he would tackle these Books someday to give his 2 cents on them and while I personally would have liked him to tackle a few more nitpicks in Dissembles, I felt he hit allot of the right marks on Why both books had the massive problems they had and why but mostly why Dissembles was not recieved well at all by fans, espically for Wanda's Fans.

Most important was the Brining up of Bendis simiply ignoring major parts of Wanda's history to make his Dissembles story to work and while yea I and other here on CBR for years have said those points with passion many times, it is good to hear another comic critic see them as well and even get info from other about said story to support the same conclusion of the sear amount of ignoring Bendis did in Wanda, Doctor Strange and Avengers history. To also say them with the passion he did was very nice as well.

I simply cannot come to read those books to much cause they make my blood boil like fire, but now a days I might have more tolerance to them cause so much healing and time as past. But what makes me feel good about this review is even when a newcomer comes into a story like this and they come to simliar conclusions is major missteps made by the writer that should be pointed out and condemed then it shows respect for both Wanda and Characters as a whole that their history and character should be respected and why such recons fell apart like they did.

So Indeed this is a Good Review and I encourge watch more of his Reviews, many are pretty infomative.

P.S. - Their are good points in the Middle of the HoM story, some being but mostly Ms. Marvel being helped to be made relevent again, the interesting world building and the presentation of the Magnus Family that start alot of the Magnus Family Fandom.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 07-17-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Red face

Scarlet Witch Six Fanarts
    By aquareladaalma

https://www.deviantart.com/aquarelad...arts-848526000

And I was so happy to read just before this that it'd be released in October. I wish these sites would make up their mind.

I'm doing well thanks the both of you, I have missed you both and the others as well allot.

Yea I will keep it short cause this is Wanda's thread and proud to see it doing so well. With everything going on with the Virus it kept me busy with new responsiblities and my job(I am a Post Office Clerk Career BTW) kept me really busy so between those and helping keep my family safe just been busy with new responislbities to all of it both work and home.

Besides that I am Happy, Very Much so to see the Thread doing well as ever and you all do the Fandom Proud, thanks for keeping it all going, everyone, it is a treat to see all time when I have time.

Stay safe, strong and healthy

Glad You Liked it Albert1981, that you found it informative and interesting, felt the same way as well.

Also it is Nice to meet you too, Thanks for being apart of Wanda's Thread.

While these days I am at peace with not worrying or going over this past stories that where so Wrong for Our Wanda much more, only when it becomes nessary to bring up do I ever and here was a good time for that.

Linkara has been one of the Few Comic Reveiewers I watch on a semi-regular bases and truly at times do enjoy his views and passion for comics and learned much from his reveiwers. I have been hoping he would tackle these Books someday to give his 2 cents on them and while I personally would have liked him to tackle a few more nitpicks in Dissembles, I felt he hit allot of the right marks on Why both books had the massive problems they had and why but mostly why Dissembles was not recieved well at all by fans, espically for Wanda's Fans.

Most important was the Brining up of Bendis simiply ignoring major parts of Wanda's history to make his Dissembles story to work and while yea I and other here on CBR for years have said those points with passion many times, it is good to hear another comic critic see them as well and even get info from other about said story to support the same conclusion of the sear amount of ignoring Bendis did in Wanda, Doctor Strange and Avengers history. To also say them with the passion he did was very nice as well.

I simply cannot come to read those books to much cause they make my blood boil like fire, but now a days I might have more tolerance to them cause so much healing and time as past. But what makes me feel good about this review is even when a newcomer comes into a story like this and they come to simliar conclusions is major missteps made by the writer that should be pointed out and condemed then it shows respect for both Wanda and Characters as a whole that their history and character should be respected and why such recons fell apart like they did.

So Indeed this is a Good Review and I encourge watch more of his Reviews, many are pretty infomative.

P.S. - Their are good points in the Middle of the HoM story, some being but mostly Ms. Marvel being helped to be made relevent again, the interesting world building and the presentation of the Magnus Family that start alot of the Magnus Family Fandom.
    Thank you for the warm welcome and nice reception. I actually don't have a problem with the delays. I expected them. My entertainment needs are inconsequential when it comes to other folks' health and safety. I'm just appalled that nothing seems to be working against the spread of the disease. I thought for sure we'd have made more progress by now. It seems like the virus is getting to be totally out of control and the second wave hasn't even arrived yet. I'm pretty pessimistic life will go back to normal until we get some vaccines. I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Widow gets pushed back next year for release and the other Marvel movies get pushed back too. The only "good" thing coming out of this pandemic in regards to Marvel is that the directors and writers have been given more time to refine and improve their work. Scott Derrickson and Taika Waititi have said as much. But I'm happy you and your loved ones are doing okay.

I didn't read Avengers Disassembled, House of M, and the Decimation. Can somebody please explain to me exactly WHY Wanda "overwrote reality to remake the world in alignment with her father's mutant supremacist agenda?" When I read her in the 90s, she wasn't particularly interested in mutant politics at all. I'm kinda surprised she did that to tell you the truth. Then I found later that she reversed her previous actions by wiping out a huge percentage of mutants. I just don't understand why she got swallowed up in that mutant stuff. That's why I'm cool with the fact that she's no longer part of "that family."
    Last edited by Albert1981; 07-18-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome and nice reception. I actually don't have a problem with the delays. I expected them. My entertainment needs are inconsequential when it comes to other folks' health and safety. I'm just appalled that nothing seems to be working against the spread of the disease. I thought for sure we'd have made more progress by now. It seems like the virus is getting to be totally out of control and the second wave hasn't even arrived yet. I'm pretty pessimistic life will go back to normal until we get some vaccines. I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Widow gets pushed back next year for release and the other Marvel movies get pushed back too. The only "good" thing coming out of this pandemic in regards to Marvel is that the directors and writers have been given more time to refine and improve their work. Scott Derrickson and Taika Waititi have said as much. But I'm happy you and your loved ones are doing okay.

I didn't read Avengers Disassembled, House of M, and the Decimation. Can somebody please explain to me exactly WHY Wanda "overwrote reality to remake the world in alignment with her father's mutant supremacist agenda?" When I read her in the 90s, she wasn't particularly interested in mutant politics at all. I'm kinda surprised she did that to tell you the truth. Then I found later that she reversed her previous actions by wiping out a huge percentage of mutants. I just don't understand why she got swallowed up in that mutant stuff. That's why I'm cool with the fact that she's no longer part of "that family."
    It was just because it needed to happen for M-day to occur. The whole reason that entire event and everything leading up to it was so bad was that it rewrote a lot of what was true about Wanda to force it to happen. She didn't have much to do with mutant affairs, nor did she really care much about Magneto up until that point. Her interactions with him were very few after the Brotherhood era. And pretty much were mostly negative, besides the time she found out he was her father. So none of it makes sense why she'd create this utopia. In the story it's framed as she wants to give everyone what they wanted, even though it didn't really line up for some characters. This was at the urging of Pietro who was worried that everyone was gonna put her to death. So he wanted her to create another reality where everyone was happy and distracted. Only that would never have been something Wanda went along with. So it didn't make sense at the time. Which is why they had to go through later and say that it was the life force that possessed her. Also there's the problem with her powers never really being able to warp reality on their own. And that chaos magic did exist.

So basically it's an event. It was messy because that's what events are really. It never matters what canon came before it as long as the plot is moved forward. Quesada wanted to get rid of a majority of mutants, so the story had to make that happen. HoM was the path to that. It could have been a very powerful story if they had built up to it at all with Wanda's character and had it make sense for her. Or if it wasn't so damn ableist and sexist. The part about Emma wanting to have her put down like a dog for having a mental breakdown was gross. Because at this point M-day had not even happened yet. And just about everyone that was killed off was back at this point. So it was down to Emma wanting to get rid of a mentally ill mutant because it'd embarrass all other mutants and make them look bad.

It was a terrible era for comics.

WandaVision is Still Scheduled for Late 2020 THR has revised their report to state that #WandaVision is now expected to release on disneyplus
    THIS YEAR instead of Spring 2021!

WandaVision is Still Scheduled for Late 2020 THR has revised their report to state that #WandaVision is now expected to release on disneyplus
    THIS YEAR instead of Spring 2021!
    Lol, I hope then all the reports fall in line. Because I feel like that moment where Vision and Simon were fighting and Wanda's eyes went crossed.

Smile

Scarlet Witch (Civil War/Infinity War/Endgame) PNG
    By xXMCUFan2020XXx

https://www.deviantart.com/xxmcufan2...-PNG-848059024

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lol, I hope then all the reports fall in line. Because I feel like that moment where Vision and Simon were fighting and Wanda's eyes went crossed.
    Indeed, Marvel need to make an official statement on the status of these shows