Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 414
  1. #166
    Fantastic Member Probability010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    378

    Default

    *if* this synopsis be true, would be kind of ironic, as this would be for Doctor Strange what so many suspect for Wanda, with being mind-controlled and wrecking all kinds of havoc.
    Of course I don’t want this to happen to his character, either.
    But this rumor – at least I regard it as such – might put Wanda a bit out of the crossfire of all these negative speculations about her.

  2. #167
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,359

    Default

    I have no proof, but I think Wanda's role in the movie will turn out to be more like Black Widow's role in the Captain America sequel or Hulk in the third Thor movie - i.e. they come along for the ride but the plot is clearly not about them. The only time a guest character had a part equal to the character whose name is in the title was Iron Man in Captain America: Civil War and that's because Downey/Iron Man was the flagship star of the whole MCU.

    In other words I think the Strange sequel will be (and should be) a story about Strange. Wanda's fans will be happier if she turns out to be helping Strange instead of causing all the trouble. But we'll see.

  3. #168

    Default

    That's all I want is a decent team up. I don't want his movie to be about her, anymore than I'd want her show populated with fan service for fans of other characters.

    Both characters have a lot of lore to be established, so I want to see them given proper time.

    Most of Strange's villains haven't made any appearances, so it makes it more silly that some wanted Wanda to be one.

    By all rights, a movie mentioning the multiverse should have a certain tentacly ruler of different dimensions.
    Was Curlytop

  4. #169
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    75

    Default

    The people who want her to be the villain and go crazy are not even fans of her
    They are Marvel fans that think if she goes crazy, she can bring mutants and other things that don't make no sense

    I would like her to have nice moments and show her new powers in Dr Strange 2, just like Hulk and Black Widow have in Thor and CA movies

    But if they nerf her and make her useless or a fodder to Strange i will be mad...

  5. #170

    Default

    does Wanda own any charms or special equipment, to conduct special spells or activities?

  6. #171
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think they just don't like to spend a lot of time on romantic relationships now. I didn't get Wanda/Vision out of it. But I'm glad they are friendly towards each other now.
    The way they were acting towards each other suggested something more to me. Monica even mentions she notices something between them still.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  7. #172
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I have no proof, but I think Wanda's role in the movie will turn out to be more like Black Widow's role in the Captain America sequel or Hulk in the third Thor movie - i.e. they come along for the ride but the plot is clearly not about them. The only time a guest character had a part equal to the character whose name is in the title was Iron Man in Captain America: Civil War and that's because Downey/Iron Man was the flagship star of the whole MCU.

    In other words I think the Strange sequel will be (and should be) a story about Strange. Wanda's fans will be happier if she turns out to be helping Strange instead of causing all the trouble. But we'll see.
    Same here, I wouldn't be surprised if Wanda is one of Mordo's targets and she and Strange team up to stop him.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  8. #173
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    does Wanda own any charms or special equipment, to conduct special spells or activities?
    Not really. She doesn't have a magic wand or magic amulets
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  9. #174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The way they were acting towards each other suggested something more to me. Monica even mentions she notices something between them still.
    I think it's because they are one of those happily divorced couples that are still friends. Because when asked about their relationship, Tom Brevoort expressed not being a fan of reviving old relationships for nostalgia.
    Was Curlytop

  10. #175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Same here, I wouldn't be surprised if Wanda is one of Mordo's targets and she and Strange team up to stop him.
    It says in the synopsis that Mordo unleashes unspeakable evil. Which doesn't really describe Nightmare to me.
    Was Curlytop

  11. #176
    Fantastic Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    does Wanda own any charms or special equipment, to conduct special spells or activities?
    She sometimes uses those candle circles. But I believe they're more for ambiance

  12. #177
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It says in the synopsis that Mordo unleashes unspeakable evil. Which doesn't really describe Nightmare to me.
    It depends on how Nightmare is done in the movie. He could be portrayed as a being of unspeakable evil.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Vote for your favourite Marvel Supporting Characters: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-characters

  13. #178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It depends on how Nightmare is done in the movie. He could be portrayed as a being of unspeakable evil.
    It describes someone like Shuma-Gorath. Who was based on Lovecraftian horror. Monsters that couldn't be looked at without causing extreme fear.

    And I mean they could change Nightmare completely. But he did not evoke fear that way. But enjoyed playing with the fears people already had. He was more personal and not unspeakable.
    Was Curlytop

  14. #179
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    180

    Default

    WAIFU 253.jpg WAIFU 252.jpg

    IŽd prefer Wanda being together with Vision again, they were a really cute couple once, but still prefer Jericho Drumm over Wonder Man as WandaŽs boyfriend. By the way, does anybody know of future Scarlet Witch appearances in comics? she almost hasnŽt showed up lately excepto a few 2 or 3 times... Is she still with Brother Voodoo? The last time I checked she almost cheated him with Conan (thank The Presence that it didnŽt happen)
    Last edited by TheManhunterfromMars; 01-19-2020 at 12:11 PM.

  15. #180
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    WAIFU 253.jpg WAIFU 252.jpg

    IŽd prefer Wanda being together with Vision again, they were a really cute couple once, but still prefer Jericho Drumm over Wonder Man as WandaŽs boyfriend. By the way, does anybody know of future Scarlet Witch appearances in comics? she almost hasnŽt showed up lately excepto a few 2 or 3 times... Is she still with Brother Voodoo? The last time I checked she almost cheated him with Conan (thank The Presence that it didnŽt happen)
    She is in the Tarot miniseries. She is in Star #1-2. And she will be in Strange Academy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •