Page 123 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4051

Why? Wanda had nothing to do with Genosha and she already helped bring mutantkind back in AVsX. Not to mention after what happened with Disassembled and all, you would think she would have more sense when it comes to this sort of thing. Just more of Hickman's witchburning.

Scarlet Witch just did something unspeakable in Empyre: X-Men #1 - Spoilers
    https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/scarle...en-1-spoilers/

Scarlet Witch Dark Mutant Secret Revealed In X-Men Empyre #1
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scar...-men-empyre-1/

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Why? Wanda had nothing to do with Genosha and she already helped bring mutantkind back in AVsX. Not to mention after what happened with Disassembled and all, you would think she would have more sense when it comes to this sort of thing. Just more of Hickman's witchburning.
    i thought the same, the only time she was in genosha was during the HoM crap and yeah she helped Hope to create more mutants, it'ts stupid because i thought she would try to give the x gene to the mutants she depowered not the ones that were killed by Cassandra...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i thought the same, the only time she was in genosha was during the HoM crap and yeah she helped Hope to create more mutants, it'ts stupid because i thought she would try to give the x gene to the mutants she depowered not the ones that were killed by Cassandra...
    because she asks dr strange to erase that and he says doing so would erase her from history or some other consequence, so he tells her to move on, embrace that sin and to find a bigger bell to ring because they cannot unring M day.
    well 16 million is a bigger bell than 1 million, so she spends months to aquire the materials to create a staff .
    Last edited by Ferro; 07-22-2020 at 09:47 AM.

If anything I hope this means Wanda shows up more in Hickman's main title in the future. I doubt he just brought her as this shadowy figure in his run for nothing. Or at least I hope editorial allows him to conclude this plotline in a more satisfying way than the Franklin Richards business.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Scarlet Witch just did something unspeakable in Empyre: X-Men #1 - Spoilers
    https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/scarle...en-1-spoilers/

Scarlet Witch Dark Mutant Secret Revealed In X-Men Empyre #1
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scar...-men-empyre-1/
    Indeed she did. I was about to post it, but I see you got here before me, but ah well, here the beginning.

02.jpg 03.jpg 05.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    because she asks dr strange to erase that and he says doing so would erase her from history or some other consequence, so he tells her to move on, embrace that sin and to find a bigger bell to ring because they cannot unring M day.
    well 16 million is a bigger bell than 1 million, so she spends months to aquire the materials to create a staff .
    I read it as she asked Dr Strange to help erase herself but maybe i'm wrong

edit: didn't read you complete message, now i did you're right.

I haven't read the issue yet so maybe it's bad somehow but I'm glad to see more of Wanda trying to help and make up for things. That was how she was shown in Children's Crusade and to an extent even AvX, but then Remender kinda made her act like it wasn't that big of a deal.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Wanda really said, go big or go home. I know it all resulted in zombies, but I’m just so happy to see her take try to responsibility for her actions, instead of pretending it never happened or it wasn’t that bad, and try to do something about it. She tried to do her research, but I wonder why didn’t test it out first on one corpse and then upon success, move on to a mass resurrection.

I wonder if she wore her old costume for a reason, or the artist just didn’t want to draw her in the Wada outfit.

Ultimate Member

I wonder how long this 'Wanda makes a bunch of mutant zombies' thing is going to last before it was A) the Life Force, or B) a Skrull, or C) a Doombot.

Gosh, editors at Marvel, you wouldn't have to retcon so many stupid decisions if you'd just not make so many stupid decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I wonder how long this 'Wanda makes a bunch of mutant zombies' thing is going to last before it was A) the Life Force, or B) a Skrull, or C) a Doombot.

Gosh, editors at Marvel, you wouldn't have to retcon so many stupid decisions if you'd just not make so many stupid decisions...
    It's not like they even acknowledge the life-force thing most of the time. And things will likely be resolved by the end of the mini anyway.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    The comic made it look like Wanda was killed and eaten off-panel; since that's not beating up on her enough to suit the current X-line I assume she'll turn up as a zombie later in this mini.
    end of spoilers

So Marvel are still trying to promote the idea that M-Day can't be undone even though Wanda and Hope technically undid it back In AVsX and Marvel are just too lazy to undo it, despite having two perfectly good chances.

So Marvel are still trying to promote the idea that M-Day can't be undone even though Wanda and Hope technically undid it back In AVsX and Marvel are just too lazy to undo it, despite having two perfectly good chances.
    I believe Hickman is heading for there. I think Wanda will undo it, with another spell which will grant them back their appearance. If she manages to do that, Big Five could use her, when they are on troubles themselves. I think Hickman is trying to build a big Major role for Wanda, but her actions will most likely have consequences and a lot of people are asking how Krakoa will react to that...

Extraordinary Member

Technically they didn't undo it, they just broke the spell that prevented new mutants from appearing. All the depowered mutants (i.e. mutants we never heard of or saw before) remained depowered, and that hasn't changed.

It's hard to know what stories Hickman has read or is acknowledging but I think the idea here is that, since she can't give them their powers back, she was trying to figure out if she could make it so they were never depowered. When it turned out that wasn't possible she switched over to trying to undo the other big mutant genocide thingy.