Page 124 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 4051
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    So Marvel are still trying to promote the idea that M-Day can't be undone even though Wanda and Hope technically undid it back In AVsX and Marvel are just too lazy to undo it, despite having two perfectly good chances.
    They undid that mutants could no longer be born. It resurrect the mutants that died because they lost their powers.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    spoilers:
    The comic made it look like Wanda was killed and eaten off-panel; since that's not beating up on her enough to suit the current X-line I assume she'll turn up as a zombie later in this mini.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I doubt she was eaten or turned into a zombie. But it does beg the question of where she is now. Since I can’t see her just turning around and pretending a zombie outbreak didn’t happen, I imagine she’s drained of power after exerting so much magic in the first place, and now trying to hide from 16 million zombies Walking Dead style. Or maybe she’s still on the island, trying to fix what went wrong since the zombies apparently didn’t or couldn’t leave Genosha at all.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    spoilers:
    I doubt she was eaten or turned into a zombie. But it does beg the question of where she is now. Since I can’t see her just turning around and pretending a zombie outbreak didn’t happen, I imagine she’s drained of power after exerting so much magic in the first place, and now trying to hide from 16 million zombies Walking Dead style. Or maybe she’s still on the island, trying to fix what went wrong since the zombies apparently didn’t or couldn’t leave Genosha at all.
    end of spoilers
    She can teleport, right

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    She can teleport, right
    Sometimes. Like everything else about her powers, it depends on who's writing her right now at this moment. "Classic" Wanda couldn't teleport but she also couldn't levitate.

BANNED

the zombies dont seem too agressive, i think she was taken somewhere or is hiding

Well it would be bad writing if she can't teleport since she's been doing it for a while, even recently in the Star comic book

She's in Empyre Avengers 1, so i guess she teleported herself

I have a theory/idea.

spoilers:
    Doctor Strange implies Wanda has to die for No More Mutants to be undone. I think she's going to do just that. A spell to undo everything that requires her life as the price.

Except that there's this thing called the Resurrection Protocols, to resurrect mutants. Wanda will turn out to actually be a mutant, and be brought back through it, and after undoing what she did AND sacrificing herself in the process, Krakoa will have no more reason to hold a grudge.

OR, she really has not been a mutant this whole time. But Magneto decides to somehow resurrect her anyway, now on a body that has the X-Gene on it, making her go from "pretender" to an actual mutant.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I have a theory/idea.

spoilers:
    Doctor Strange implies Wanda has to die for No More Mutants to be undone. I think she's going to do just that. A spell to undo everything that requires her life as the price.

Except that there's this thing called the Resurrection Protocols, to resurrect mutants. Wanda will turn out to actually be a mutant, and be brought back through it, and after undoing what she did AND sacrificing herself in the process, Krakoa will have no more reason to hold a grudge.

OR, she really has not been a mutant this whole time. But Magneto decides to somehow resurrect her anyway, now on a body that has the X-Gene on it, making her go from "pretender" to an actual mutant.
    end of spoilers
    ...I'd actually kind of like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I have a theory/idea.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Now that would really be something, but does the protocols work on anyone that doesn’t have the x-gene? But that would be almost fitting if Wanda made the ultimate sacrifice to atone, only to wake up reborn to a new life born from the redemption.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Sounds interesting, though I wonder if they'd do something so big in something so small as an event tie-in mini. Then again this mini might be using ideas that were going to be in something else, or it might set up a story in one of the bigger books. I guess we'll see.

Whatever we want to say about the House of M obsession, Wanda's few pages in the X-Men mini were more interesting than her few pages in the Avengers mini.

But the thing she did in Genosha was made months ago right?? The cotati found the zombies but Currently Wanda is also fighting the Cotati along with the Avengers

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I wonder if this was gonna tie-in to the Darkhold event in any way? It just seems so out of touch with everything else that's happening with Wanda; her appearance on Star, on the Avengers book. How did something this huge happened a month ago and then she's just currently living her life like nothing happened in the present time? It just makes her look bad. Whatever plans Hickman has for Wanda, PLEASE, just talk to the Avengers Office so they're all on the same page about it. At the end of the day, they're the ones who get the final say on what happens to her, since she is an Avengers Office character. Doing life-changing decisions about a character that's not under your ''jurisdiction'' should be a big no no.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Sounds interesting, though I wonder if they'd do something so big in something so small as an event tie-in mini. Then again this mini might be using ideas that were going to be in something else, or it might set up a story in one of the bigger books. I guess we'll see.

Whatever we want to say about the House of M obsession, Wanda's few pages in the X-Men mini were more interesting than her few pages in the Avengers mini.
    The main story centers on Angel, Magik, and Monet. But, it’s clear they are building something in regards to the side story. This could also be setting the table for another story to come.

Empyre X-Men should burn though over the next two months and the trade to come out November 10th.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-22-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I wonder if this was gonna tie-in to the Darkhold event in any way? It just seems so out of touch with everything else that's happening with Wanda; her appearance on Star, on the Avengers book. How did something this huge happened a month ago and then she's just currently living her life like nothing happened in the present time? It just makes her look bad. Whatever plans Hickman has for Wanda, PLEASE, just talk to the Avengers Office so they're all on the same page about it. At the end of the day, they're the ones who get the final say on what happens to her, since she is an Avengers Office character. Doing life-changing decisions about a character that's not under your ''jurisdiction'' should be a big no no.
    I'd like to think Hickman would play well with the Avengers offices since he used to be there, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Working out the timeline has been frying my brain. It would be nice if they made some more charts to keep track of this. I will read all the charts if it will only promise to make sense of what Wanda has been up to, and of it will actually lead to her redemption.