Page 152 of 271 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4051

Hickman is an X-fan that trolled X-fans for years on his Twitter, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Hickman is an X-fan that trolled X-fans for years on his Twitter, lol.
    As it seems

However, his current run is much better than anything that has been offered by the X-Office since the infamous AvX (I'm sorry, this event did not do any character a favor, Wanda and Rachel should have ally to mentor Hope, the Shi'ar Empire should have intervened, the Avengers should have been more clever and the Phoenix Five deserved better), and I really do not see the trace of a fascist regime in Krakoa (it's sadly funny that no one rejoice only a minority, even fictitious, finally say no to its persecutors)

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    As it seems

However, his current run is much better than anything that has been offered by the X-Office since the infamous AvX (I'm sorry, this event did not do any character a favor, Wanda and Rachel should have ally to mentor Hope, the Shi'ar Empire should have intervened, the Avengers should have been more clever and the Phoenix Five deserved better), and I really do not see the trace of a fascist regime in Krakoa (it's sadly funny that no one rejoice only a minority, even fictitious, finally say no to its persecutors)
    I hated that Rachel wasn't used. That event made no sense. It's only purpose was for people to punch each other.

Anyway, I'm not here to lead to a long discussion that doesn't concern Wanda, I just wanted to say my opinion

I hated that Rachel wasn't used. That event made no sense. It's only purpose was for people to punch each other.
    Exactly

These hero versus hero events are really boring, because they only serve to shove a team / hero down the throats of a group of non-fans to force them to like them

And Rachel's absence was completely stupid. She has literally been called the one true host. She had been possessed for quite a while, and had never been corrupted. And fiction completely eliminates it. They literally say Jean was the last host so the Avengers could be right

And I still think an alliance between Wanda and Rachel would have been interesting, and it would have better reconciled the X-Fans with Wanda
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 08-17-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Exactly

These hero versus hero events are really boring, because they only serve to shove a team / hero down the throats of a group of non-fans to force them to like them

And Rachel's absence was completely stupid. She has literally been called the one true host. She had been possessed for quite a while, and had never been corrupted. And fiction completely eliminates it. They literally say Jean was the last host so the Avengers could be right

And I still think an alliance between Wanda and Rachel would have been interesting, and it would have better reconciled the X-Fans with Wanda
    They don't seem to like that sort of thing. It seems like they are still hanging onto edgy stuff. It's very 2000s.

It would be nice to have Wanda in another game, i don't think the graphics are that bad but the jugability and story mode Yikes, people already saying that it is so repetitive

I really hope it's true, but I'm kinda skeptic of the game having so many playable characters? Like, it's not a MUA kind of thing, it has a considerably small cast.

Either way, I'm just always in favor of Wanda being in everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I really hope it's true, but I'm kinda skeptic of the game having so many playable characters? Like, it's not a MUA kind of thing, it has a considerably small cast.

Thats why it needs it. The game is going to get old real fast if it only sticks to 6 characters. Especially being an online co-op experience, the longtail life of it will live on the variety of the teamups availabe. The fact that these characters will likelt be spaced out over the course of at least a year keeps it from being overwhelming too. I imagine they'll drop 1 character a month (with some maybe having 2)

Extraordinary Member

They fixed the designs. Graphics are good on PS4 pro/slim and better PC rigs. Keep in mind that this game was made for next gen.
    I may try it out then, I am always willing to give a RPG a try.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    It would be nice to have Wanda in another game, i don't think the graphics are that bad but the jugability and story mode Yikes, people already saying that it is so repetitive
    Yeah, even if I end up not playing it, I will be glad she is recognized at all.(Given that they don't invoke a certain iteration of her, that is.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

It's been backed up several times by different datamines. The question is only if everyone makes it in. Keep in mind that four characters that were supposed to be released in MUA 3 were not. It has 23 characters in the files. So we'll have to see what happens. They did say they intend on supporting this game and providing content for it for years.

I don't normally venture here, but this is sweet and I wanted to share the sweetness.

by godless-sardina
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I don't normally venture here, but this is sweet and I wanted to share the sweetness.

by godless-sardina
    Glad to have you here Salarta, Welcome and Thanks SO MUCH for this Sweetness!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

When was the last time Wanda has interacted with the twins?