Page 160 of 271 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They have to have a set origin and stick with that. Retcon her anymore and she's Donna Troy.
    Think she already is

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Think she already is
    I think it's a couple more retcons before that. But, still. It's gotten bad.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Fucking around with her parenthood is a separate enough thing to not be anyway near the mess that is Donna Troy, where they keep changing what she fundamentally is as a sentient life form.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I would't be mad if they retcon Chthon into being her father somehow

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I actually thought that this was where her solo book was going when Natalya revealed she was killed off by whoever the father was. It just seemed like a set up for a big villain. But then the book ended not ever revealing his identity, so I figured Marvel left things open enough just in case they want to make Erik their father again. Which of course, brings up the question as to why Erik would've killed Natalya... unless they retcon this again, because at this point, why the hell not? Retcons galore!

No thanks, don't need Wanda to become a version of Raven

I don't mind Chthon either because at least he's a full on villain. They have to have him somehow to blame for Natalya's death. And Wanda would have more access to Chthon stories than Mags stories given how the offices are split up.

Plus Raven is better than Donna Troy. He also needs to be more cemented as Wanda's super villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Fucking around with her parenthood is a separate enough thing to not be anyway near the mess that is Donna Troy, where they keep changing what she fundamentally is as a sentient life form.
    They haven't just messed with her parenthood though. But her powers, her personality and everything. Nothing of Wanda's is cemented. Even how her costume looks, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Yes, according to History of the Marvel Universe Wanda is still an original member of the Brotherhood.

Wanda was in the Brotherhood because Magneto misidentified her as a mutant and forced her to serve him.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks SO MUCH for your Posts Maximoffimpact & Phoenixx9, Means Allot and Thanks for all your patience on me starting up my posting again. :-)

Recently I wanted to wait until the Empyre X-Men event recently concluded until I started posting My Reading List again so it would be concluded and talked about and I gave my 2 cents on it as well.

So Lets Get to So Classic Wanda! =D

I have read much since my last post on this but I will be putting up each comic one at a time cause of the Limits to posting on CBR so here we go;

Wanda's Intro is Already Famous Among Famous Moments in Marvel Fandom with her Intro in;

X-Men #4, Vol. 1 from 1963!

Wanda's Intro lines are Very Nice as well, she famously stood-up to the Creep Mastermind after his advances onto her and took No Guff of it, Loved it! =)

Wanda Showed she was no one to take lightly with and would stand-up for herself.

However Her and Pietro as we know only stayed with the Brotherhood for as long as they did cause of the debt they owed to Magneto for Saving Wanda's life form the Angry Mob in their Town. It was more like they where hostage made to serve Magneto then ever really caring or wanted to be apart of his Dark Crusade. Wanda did it out of Honoring of Debt more then anything.

Wanda also showed she could stand-up to the Original 5 X-Men on her own and save her brother Pietro in the Process, another well known and Famous Momnet seen many times before.

Pretty Much the rest of the issue is just abit more fighting then the brotherhood escaping from the X-Men, Wanda not agreeing by a thought bubble with Magneto's destrutive tatics to defeat the X-Men by also trying to harm the people of the Town Magneto had taken over.

As I said this is a Famous Debut book of our Wanda's 1st outing in Marvel History and I still Love it, it is indeed a Treat to Read and Made her character strong to stand-up for herself and support her brother. :-)
    "We know you! You have the evil eye!"
    I think the villagers thought she was Natalya Maximoff.

"She is a Scarlet Witch! Her power must be destroyed!"
    Wanda is wearing a blue dress, so the villagers can't be referencing her clothes by calling her a Scarlet Witch. They must know about the heritage of the Maximoff family. Her mother was a Scarlet Witch, and her grandfather was a Scarlet Warlock.

Magneto thought Wanda's witch powers were a mutant power, but he was wrong.

A Major Avenger Will Reportedly Cameo In WandaVision
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/aven...ion/#gallery-5
    Beware of spoilers

A Turkish professor is using the Scarlet Witch series in a lecture
    https://www.facebook.com/10153930500...type=1&theater
    Last edited by Witchfan; 08-23-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks SO MUCH for your Posts Maximoffimpact & Phoenixx9, Means Allot and Thanks for all your patience on me starting up my posting again. :-)

Recently I wanted to wait until the Empyre X-Men event recently concluded until I started posting My Reading List again so it would be concluded and talked about and I gave my 2 cents on it as well.

So Lets Get to So Classic Wanda! =D

I have read much since my last post on this but I will be putting up each comic one at a time cause of the Limits to posting on CBR so here we go;

Wanda's Intro is Already Famous Among Famous Moments in Marvel Fandom with her Intro in;

X-Men #4, Vol. 1 from 1963!

Wanda's Intro lines are Very Nice as well, she famously stood-up to the Creep Mastermind after his advances onto her and took No Guff of it, Loved it! =)

Wanda Showed she was no one to take lightly with and would stand-up for herself.

However Her and Pietro as we know only stayed with the Brotherhood for as long as they did cause of the debt they owed to Magneto for Saving Wanda's life form the Angry Mob in their Town. It was more like they where hostage made to serve Magneto then ever really caring or wanted to be apart of his Dark Crusade. Wanda did it out of Honoring of Debt more then anything.

Wanda also showed she could stand-up to the Original 5 X-Men on her own and save her brother Pietro in the Process, another well known and Famous Momnet seen many times before.

Pretty Much the rest of the issue is just abit more fighting then ths e brotherhood escaping from the X-Men, Wanda not agreeing by a thought bubble with Magneto's destrutive tatics to defeat the X-Men by also trying to harm the people of the Town Magneto had taken over.

As I said this is a Famous Debut book of our Wanda's 1st outing in Marvel History and I still Love it, it is indeed a Treat to Read and Made her character strong to stand-up for herself and support her brother. :-)
    Hi CJ. I am so glad to see your post of your review.

I love those early Wanda appearances with the costume, hex power, black hair, etc. Although your scans show Wanda with her auburn hair. Are these reprints of the classic issues? This may be why?

Wanda did have a lot of power back then, but sometimes it just did not manifest as so powerful, but at othertimes it did. Wanda could also (occasionally) hold back from using all her power and use just a small amount of power as shown. I always looked forward to each issue to see just what Wanda's hex would do.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 08-23-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Fantastic Member

Chthon is largely unexplored, they have not even interacted (if Wanda were a male hero, they definitely would have).

Interactions like this would be great:
    https://youtu.be/GsJcf0Mjuuk

There's that chink in Chthon's vast otherworldly armour that he has this fascination with Wanda and sees her as his daughter, his own Agamotto. That feeds into his whole conflict with his sisters, who both created life, whereas Chthon can only twist it. Chthon has an interest in her that no other human triggers. He is part of Wanda, attached to her dark side, and thus using her power carries the risk of him corrupting her.

He is both patron and nemesis. I would have Chthon even aid Wanda for his own selfish motives and that creating a morally complex situation for Wanda. He is an existential threat to her, but one who can be useful. The same applies to Chthon, of course. Therein lies the long-term conflict.

Also, only Wanda and Blade should be able to defeat Chthon.

Magneto is done to death, totally played out, and their relationship has become unfeasible as it caused the genocide. It's too toxic for Wanda to ever want to go back to. It's preposterous that they would even interact on an even basic level. They would avoid each other for fear of another disaster.
    Why in the hell would you go back to a relationship that destroyed you? (Unless you were being used as a plot device for Magneto's manpain). It would be truly "reckless" and "foolish" to want the restoration of any connection to a man who ruined you and abused you.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    A Major Avenger Will Reportedly Cameo In WandaVision
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/aven...ion/#gallery-5
    Beware of spoilers

A Turkish professor is using the Scarlet Witch series in a lecture
    https://www.facebook.com/10153930500...type=1&theater
    Wegotthiscovered is a fake site.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Chthon is largely unexplored, they have not even interacted (if Wanda were a male hero, they definitely would have).

Interactions like this would be great:
    https://youtu.be/GsJcf0Mjuuk

There's that chink in Chthon's vast otherworldly armour that he has this fascination with Wanda and sees her as his daughter, his own Agamotto. That feeds into his whole conflict with his sisters, who both created life, whereas Chthon can only twist it. Chthon has an interest in her that no other human triggers. He is part of Wanda, attached to her dark side, and thus using her power carries the risk of him corrupting her.

He is both patron and nemesis. I would have Chthon even aid Wanda for his own selfish motives and that creating a morally complex situation for Wanda. He is an existential threat to her, but one who can be useful. The same applies to Chthon, of course. Therein lies the long-term conflict.

Also, only Wanda and Blade should be able to defeat Chthon.

Magneto is done to death, totally played out, and their relationship has become unfeasible as it caused the genocide. It's too toxic for Wanda to ever want to go back to. It's preposterous that they would even interact on an even basic level. They would avoid each other for fear of another disaster.
    Why in the hell would you go back to a relationship that destroyed you? (Unless you were being used as a plot device for Magneto's manpain). It would be truly "reckless" and "foolish" to want the restoration of any connection to a man who ruined you and abused you.
    This would explain why she's usally possesed by him, it's a shame that him and Wanda never had a conversation.

I hated that in the Robinson run, he used a new and never saw entity called "Chaos" instead of Chthon.

Just say Chthon impregnated Natalya with magic so he can have some vessels.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-23-2020 at 03:50 PM.