Page 164 of 271 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    No thank you
    Why? Jan has her back.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well it's one of those "why not" ship, they spent enough time together and are relatively close, just ignore the part they have no lesbian/bisexual tendencies and the part their relationship is mostly a friendly one, and here you go.(Though I will be honest that I don't like pairing up friends, even they had a previous crush or something like Clint and Wanda.)
    The closest for Wanda I'd say is she could be considered pan. I see the friends thing. Because it could ruin a friendship if they broke up. But also comics don't work like real life either.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Unhappy Honoring Chadwick Boseman.

Hey Fellow Wanda Fans,

I want to give a Tribute Post to the Passing of Chadwick Boseman, his suddeen passing has hit the world and all of us here on CBR hard.

He did so much with the Roles he played, both in the MCU as T'Challa as well as his other historical roles of Jackie Robinson, James Brown and Thurgood Marshall.

His Sudden passing cause of his 4 year battle with Cancer has hit allot of Fans here on CBR hard, he touched so many lives of fans her cause of just how Amazing of a Man Chad was and what he brought to his roles and in Real Life. All of this while he was fighting his Cancer no less, he was a True Hero on both the Screen and in Real Life.

I just wanted to Give a Wanda Fandom Honoring Wakanda Salute to Chadwick Boseman!

It was an Honor to see him playing his roles and what he brought to the MCU to Forever Change how we look-up to our heroes and now even more so what True Courage means, what a truely a humble man can bring to our lives, He is and will always be an Icon I will never look the same at again knowing how strong he was during his battle and still bring what he did to the world.

Thanks You Chadwick Boseman.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey Fellow Wanda Fans,

I want to give a Tribute Post to the Passing of Chadwick Boseman, his suddeen passing has hit the world and all of us here on CBR hard.

He did so much with the Roles he played, both in the MCU as T'Challa as well as his other historical roles of Jackie Robinson, James Brown and Thurgood Marshall.

His Sudden passing cause of his 4 year battle with Cancer has hit allot of Fans here on CBR hard, he touched so many lives of fans her cause of just how Amazing of a Man Chad was and what he brought to his roles and in Real Life. All of this while he was fighting his Cancer no less, he was a True Hero on both the Screen and in Real Life.

I just wanted to Give a Wanda Fandom Honoring Wakanda Salute to Chadwick Boseman!

It was an Honor to see him playing his roles and what he brought to the MCU to Forever Change how we look-up to our heroes and now even more so what True Courage means, what a truely a humble man can bring to our lives, He is and will always be an Icon I will never look the same at again knowing how strong he was during his battle and still bring what he did to the world.

He seemed like a pretty amazing person and fought pretty hard. It's a shame and not really fair that he had this so young. But I hope he lives on in the little kids that he has now inspired.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The closest for Wanda I'd say is she could be considered pan. I see the friends thing. Because it could ruin a friendship if they broke up. But also comics don't work like real life either.
    Well, the thing with Vision is that writers do give the Ultron family members gender roles, and they of all AIs probably have gender identities most similar to regular humans.(And their theme of spouse, reproduction, etc.) Vision's basic brain pattern came from a human male, he identifies as male, and looks what humans would consider masculine. And there is how Wanda view Vision, Englehart always use the word synthetic human, so I just think Wanda for the most part just considers Vision a human male equivalent?(As opposed to thinking he is anything less than human.)
    I am no gender/sexuality expert of course, I am just saying there is little disparity/confusion among what Vision is(though kinda hard to define, but mental and physical aspect of him could be considered "masculine"), how he sees himself, how Wanda views him, etc. I would probably call him "functionally male" or something, which makes Wanda "functionally" straight, I guess?
    Again, it's just my take. There is no way your 60s comic robot actually dwell into the subject of gender identities that much.(Compared to what later sci-fi sub genres do with it. Since art goes hand in hand with real life progress of studies.)

If she does get a lesbian pairing, well Victoria Montesi maybe?(But there is this sisters aspect to them as well, is it incest if a pair shares metaphorical parents? Well, I am getting ahead of myself.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey Fellow Wanda Fans,

Well, when you think 2020 cannot get any worse.
    Always lack of words on my part when someone passing away all of a sudden.
    Like CJ said, it's an honor to know him from screens, just wish those burn bright burns longer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, the thing with Vision is that writers do give the Ultron family members gender roles, and they of all AIs probably have gender identities most similar to regular humans.(And their theme of spouse, reproduction, etc.) Vision's basic brain pattern came from a human male, he identifies as male, and looks what humans would consider masculine. And there is how Wanda view Vision, Englehart always use the word synthetic human, so I just think Wanda for the most part just considers Vision a human male equivalent?(As opposed to thinking he is anything less than human.)
    I am no gender/sexuality expert of course, I am just saying there is little disparity/confusion among what Vision is(though kinda hard to define, but mental and physical aspect of him could be considered "masculine"), how he sees himself, how Wanda views him, etc. I would probably call him "functionally male" or something, which makes Wanda "functionally" straight, I guess?
    Again, it's just my take. There is no way your 60s comic robot actually dwell into the subject of gender identities that much.(Compared to what later sci-fi sub genres do with it. Since art goes hand in hand with real life progress of studies.)

If she does get a lesbian pairing, well Victoria Montesi maybe?(But there is this sisters aspect to them as well, is it incest if a pair shares metaphorical parents? Well, I am getting ahead of myself.)
    I wouldn't be against Victoria Montesi, but I'm more hoping for those two to be sisters.

As far as gender, I'm not sure that always is an issues with pansexuality. I see him as a synthetic human but he's also been described and an android. But I felt like android wasn't accurate for him.

Regardless, whatever pairing they do with Wanda, I'd like for it to have development. That's the most important thing. Because I like the pairing with Brother Voodoo. I do not like the most of the relationship is off the pages.

Extraordinary Member

I wouldn't be against Victoria Montesi, but I'm more hoping for those two to be sisters.

As far as gender, I'm not sure that always is an issues with pansexuality. I see him as a synthetic human but he's also been described and an android. But I felt like android wasn't accurate for him.

Regardless, whatever pairing they do with Wanda, I'd like for it to have development. That's the most important thing. Because I like the pairing with Brother Voodoo. I do not like the most of the relationship is off the pages.
    Yup, I personally don't mind peace and quiet type of relationship, but a couple should need some serious work to get to that point. Starting with that would be boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    What do you guys think about Wandajan as a ship
    Meh, to be honest about it

Wasp still dating Tony?

I'm not against the ship.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-31-2020 at 02:57 AM.

Extraordinary Member

No just no.

While there could be some solid wlw with each of hose two and other females. But not with each other. They’re more as old friends or old co-workers.

Wanda especially could work with another female magic user. Janet in a wlw would be harder to pull off though given her history, attitude and behavior.

I'd love to see their friendship on-page again. I can't remember the last time they actually interacted. Uncanny Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd love to see their friendship on-page again. I can't remember the last time they actually interacted. Uncanny Avengers?
    I think so. Not sure if they interacted in No Surrender.

Gosh I need them in a book together again. I truly have no desire to read comics until it happens. I know Wanda recruits Jan in the supposedly upcoming Darkhold book but I'm really worried about it being canned still, and I want an ongoing with them, not just a mini.

Extraordinary Member

I think so. Not sure if they interacted in No Surrender.

Gosh I need them in a book together again. I truly have no desire to read comics until it happens. I know Wanda recruits Jan in the supposedly upcoming Darkhold book but I'm really worried about it being canned still, and I want an ongoing with them, not just a mini.
    I think it's slated for December or something? Well, I hope Darkhold will have some quality content, less poinltess filler I mean.

Why? Jan has her back.
    I just don’t see them as a couple. Would feel forced unless they did a very slow build.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver