Page 166 of 271 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Holy crap! I hope one of them is Agatha. I'd love an Agatha pop.
    Me too!

Are there any pics of any of these?

WandaVsion POPs would be cool, the first two listed are probably Black and White Wanda and Vision

So my friend traditionally gets the comics a day.early perks of working in a shop, anyways I know for a fact Wanda appears in the Empyre Aftermath Billy and Teddy wedding special so for those who had doubts there ya go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    So my friend traditionally gets the comics a day.early perks of working in a shop, anyways I know for a fact Wanda appears in the Empyre Aftermath Billy and Teddy wedding special so for those who had doubts there ya go!!
    Yeah. She has a background cameo like a random guest. Meanwhile, there's a page even for STEVE AND TONY to talk about Billy/Teddy. I guess not even Ewing can be trusted in acknowleding Billy and Wanda's connection...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah. She has a background cameo like a random guest. Meanwhile, there's a page even for STEVE AND TONY to talk about Billy/Teddy. I guess not even Ewing can be trusted in acknowleding Billy and Wanda's connection...
    Hey she was there that's all I promised rest is on Ewing!! Hey you still have that December event to look forward too and we know for a fact Tommy will be there so at least she'll spend sometime with one of her sons.

Hey she was there that's all I promised rest is on Ewing!! Hey you still have that December event to look forward too and we know for a fact Tommy will be there so at least she'll spend sometime with one of her sons.
    Huh? Darkhold? We know Tommy is in that?

Huh? Darkhold? We know Tommy is in that?
    Art was released way back when to my knowledge.

Art was released way back when to my knowledge.
    I only know of 2 covers featuring Wanda and Doom and the confirmation that Wanda assembles a team featuring Jan, Black Bolt, Blade, Spider-Man and Iron Man.

Edit: I think the cover with Doom might have been redone with Wanda.

Orlando said months ago that this book made him appreciate Scarlet Witch more, i hope this is a new story with not much drama and we can see more of Wanda's abilities and leading the team (we know she will recruit them)

i'm not sure if he can give an end for the Wanda/Doom/Life force/ M-Day thing but i'm hoping

at least we know he said in is Twitter as well that people who want to read this event should read Children Crussade

I'm still curius about Wanda's cover, we can see Thor, Rachel, Dr Strange possesed by some evil (clearly Chthon)

Well Wanda gets a cameo with the Vision, neither interact with the couple and there's more of a focus on Abigail Brand. A wasted opportunity. Hopefully Darkhold will do something decent with Wanda, it hasn't been her year.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Well Wanda gets a cameo with the Vision, neither interact with the couple and there's more of a focus on Abigail Brand. A wasted opportunity. Hopefully Darkhold will do something decent with Wanda, it hasn't been her year.
    Well it's not like she lost much, even thought i would like her to appear in more comics this event didn't deserve the hype it got and the Avengers book from the last two years kinda shite (at least Thor's character is recovering from being a punching bag)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Well it's not like she lost much, even thought i would like her to appear in more comics this event didn't deserve the hype it got and the Avengers book from the last two years kinda shite (at least Thor's character is recovering from being a punching bag)
    Obviously she wouldn't be a big deal in Empyre, but it's the fact that Marvel prioritized everyone but her when it came to Billy and Teddy's wedding that sucks. The YA, the New Avengers and as I said Steve and Tony got a moment related to the boys marrying that had nothing to do with plot(like the Abigail Brand situation did), so she could/should have too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Yeah it is good to see Thor, God of Thunder returning instead of being the God of Jobbers

Marvel prioritized everyone but her when it came to Billy and Teddy's wedding that sucks. The YA, the New Avengers and as I said Steve and Tony got a moment related to the boys marrying that had nothing to do with plot(like the Abigail Brand situation did), so she could/should have too.
    I agree in that, at least a panel of Wanda hugging Wiccan lol