Page 172 of 271 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4051
    Ultimate Member

Emerald Warlock? Oh, this could get all Spectrum Corps. "Beware the Golden Glamour!" "Tis I, the Azure Arcanist!" "I was gonna go with 'Silver Sorceress,' but that was taken, so Argent Abjurer it is..."

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Darkhold is unfortunately not listed in the December solicits, despite it's release date being listed as December 22nd.
    That release date was, if I remember correctly, for the trade on Amazon and it wasn't properly updated, because there was no way we would get a trade in December when no issue had been published up until then. Assuming Cebulski was telling the truth when he said the book was still coming, we'll just have to wait on an official announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Emerald Warlock? Oh, this could get all Spectrum Corps. "Beware the Golden Glamour!" "Tis I, the Azure Arcanist!" "I was gonna go with 'Silver Sorceress,' but that was taken, so Argent Abjurer it is..."
    I actually really like this idea of exploring the spectrum of magic through colors. I've always wanted Marvel to have something akin to the Lantern Corps, and I think doing that with magic users would be just the way to be similar enough without feeling like too much of a rip-off.

I hope they get it out in January or something. She's one of the few characters without something to coincide with the tv/movie stuff. They gave Widow another run and her movie was so delayed that it might be next year before we see it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    That release date was, if I remember correctly, for the trade on Amazon and it wasn't properly updated, because there was no way we would get a trade in December when no issue had been published up until then. Assuming Cebulski was telling the truth when he said the book was still coming, we'll just have to wait on an official announcement.

I actually really like this idea of exploring the spectrum of magic through colors. I've always wanted Marvel to have something akin to the Lantern Corps, and I think doing that with magic users would be just the way to be similar enough without feeling like too much of a rip-off.
    Well, but I think most of the times the artist just pick whatever color they like, Wanda used to use "blue circles" in UA instead of her traditional pink magic.

The whole magic and colour was brought up in Wanda's ongoing. Mentioning Glamour reminds me of Wanda's late neighbour

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    X-Men line isn't really using her either. She's had two appearances. Nothing more so far.

They have plans for her in Darkhold. And there's also the issue that Hickman's Wanda is currently in a completely different place, costume, etc. from Wanda that appeared at the same time in Zub's Empyre. We don't even know if Hickman's version is the real Wanda or if it's another Doombot or something, lol.
    I have settled for that being Loki.

A Doombot can’t perform magic, I think.

We thought Doombots couldn't look human though. So anything is possible in the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post

Well Doombots are supposed to be able to copy Doom perfectly and Doom knows magic so....

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post

Loki has no reason to impersonate Wanda for a situation he has no reason to care about it was Wanda.

He had no reason to care to pose as Wanda to tease and torment Cassie Lang either. But that happened. Comics never really make sense. And we don't know that it's Wanda anymore than we know if it's anyone else. Because there is no timeline. The story seemingly stopped, and Wanda is wearing her old costume for some reason. Now that could be oversight, but that usually doesn't happen on every page. I honestly think it's just some tease to rattle and rile up x-fans again and nothing else will come of it.

I'm still going with Chthon is responsible for everything theory

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The whole magic and colour was brought up in Wanda's ongoing. Mentioning Glamour reminds me of Wanda's late neighbour
    Late? Did something happen to that couple? (And yeah, it's funny that I tossed out 'Golden Glamour' off the top of my head and there's a Marvel magical character named Glamour in a golden costume, IIRC, who's Scarlet Witch-adjacent...)

But ugh. I guess after the whole Spectrum Lantern thing, I'm just done with color-themed hero spectrums for a bit. It was getting silly with all the Red Hulk business over here about the same time, and I was joking that now that we had a Red Rage Hulk, we just needed a Yellow Fear Hulk, Blue Hope Hulk and a Purple Love Hulk to complete the set.

"Purple Love Hulk Smash!" "Uh, no. Put your pants back on big guy..."

Late? Did something happen to that couple? (And yeah, it's funny that I tossed out 'Golden Glamour' off the top of my head and there's a Marvel magical character named Glamour in a golden costume, IIRC, who's Scarlet Witch-adjacent...)

But ugh. I guess after the whole Spectrum Lantern thing, I'm just done with color-themed hero spectrums for a bit. It was getting silly with all the Red Hulk business over here about the same time, and I was joking that now that we had a Red Rage Hulk, we just needed a Yellow Fear Hulk, Blue Hope Hulk and a Purple Love Hulk to complete the set.

"Purple Love Hulk Smash!" "Uh, no. Put your pants back on big guy..."
    Glamour was attacked in the storyline Witches and has been in a coma ever since; Illusion was killed in the same issue.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Am I crazy or does Wanda change from her “Uncanny Avengers” outfit to “Age of Ultron” back and forth???

Anyhow, there seems to be some effort put into this fan-project and it’s nice to see Wanda being part of it. Also, nice catch from Sue for Wanda

Good animation but that's not how Standard Dr Doom does against a full Team of heroes especially the Powerhouses.