Page 18 of 271 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I almost gave up on that show being part of these trailers, because there was only talk about that “Falcon and the Winter Soldier” will be shown.

Wow, on just has to look at the comments for the official Video, how many people are hyped for WandaVision.

Who would have thought just a few weeks ago that we would get a trailer already. One has just to look over to Star Wars, how long they had to wait for a trailer for Mandalorian.

It seems like references to actual tv shows in our world. Which is amusing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

On the one hand, I like the nod to the classic look, on the other hand...I was hoping stuff like the headpiece and maybe more design elements from her comic looks would migrate in a more significant manner then a joke moment. But maybe they will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm 99% sure that headress look will be for the Halloween episode (which we know they shot). It's too goofy of a look for it to be an official superhero suit in the MCU. It's a nice reference, though, and I hope her official Scarlet Witch suit tries incorporates some elements from it in a more modern way.
    The headpiece could probably work.

Wandavision looks great but man, I wonder if they are gonna rush a series since this was planned for 2021 and then jumped to this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    On the one hand, I like the nod to the classic look, on the other hand...I was hoping stuff like the headpiece and maybe more design elements from her comic looks would migrate in a more significant manner then a joke moment. But maybe they will.

I think she'll get the head thing when she finally becomes a full fledged witch

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Wandavision looks great but man, I wonder if they are gonna rush a series since this was planned for 2021 and then jumped to this year.
    I don't think it was rushed. I suspect they underestimated how soon the show could arrive on Disney+ when they planned the 2021 release, and once they realized the show would be ready for a release this year, they thought it would probably be a good idea to have another Marvel production in their 2020 schedule. WandaVision started shooting around the same time as F&TWS, so I think there was always a possibility that it would come out this year.

Y'all WandaVision Is literally the only show from Disney+ that is TT WW on Twitter with almost 50K of tweets

Locals are eating that Sh*t up!

Also Scott the director of Dr Strange 1 says the show will be great

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't think it was rushed. I suspect they underestimated how soon the show could arrive on Disney+ when they planned the 2021 release, and once they realized the show would be ready for a release this year, they thought it would probably be a good idea to have another Marvel production in their 2020 schedule. WandaVision started shooting around the same time as F&TWS, so I think there was always a possibility that it would come out this year.
    I mean comic series wise, remember when they almost forgot to give Wanda a solo until Robinson reminded them of it?

If Wanda is living at the Vision residence, does that make her name Wanda Vision?

I woke up(a few hours ago though lol) and first thing I see is about the spot. I'm so damn happy. And the hype for it is huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I think she's gonna get a serious new costume that includes the headpiece at the end, or at DSMOM at worst. After all, they showed the headdress on the poster, and I don't think it was meant to reference a halloween costume. Especially cause it was meant to be a reflection of her "real self" while the one dressed as a housewife was the fake version. And besides that it's just about time Wanda gets a new costume, she's been wearing the same one for 3 movies...

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    If Wanda is living at the Vision residence, does that make her name Wanda Vision?
    She says "The Visions" in the trailer, so I think it's her last name now (at least in this dream world).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think she's gonna get a serious new costume that includes the headpiece at the end, or at DSMOM at worst. After all, they showed the headdress on the poster, and I don't think it was meant to reference a halloween costume. Especially cause it was meant to be a reflection of her "real self" while the one dressed as a housewife was the fake version. And besides that it's just about time Wanda gets a new costume, she's been wearing the same one for 3 movies...
    That would be nice .

I just hope her new costume has her tiara and a cape. And maybe even a power signature upgrade

They need to do something with that tiara i mean something about witches or magic it will very dumb if she uses that tiara without a story behind maybe Agness has something to do with this

That tiara and costume it's clearly for Halloween
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-02-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    I mean comic series wise, remember when they almost forgot to give Wanda a solo until Robinson reminded them of it?
    Oh, ok. Well, I guess we'll see. We've known WandaVision was coming this year for a month now, so if Marvel had plans for a new comic book to promote that, I guess it could be announced any time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    That certainly gives the show title a different perspective...