Page 183 of 271 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4051

Scarlet Witch Unleashes Her Powers On MCU Heroes In WandaVision Fan Art
    https://screenrant.com/wandavision-f...campaign=SR-TW

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm thinking it is more about redeeming the character who was so viciously assassinated by Bendix. The weight of public opinion with movie fans who don't understand the attacks Wanda has sustained would overrun the opinions against her.

It might make me like mutants again, and their role in the MCU, going forward. Let's face it, we comic fans are quite small compared to the thousands or millions that watch the movies and mostly have NO connection to this strange feud that troubles me. Things will look better for Wanda, and the minority opinion will belong to haters, who loved the savaging of this noble character.
    Marvel had plenty of times to redeem Wanda and undo HOM but have so far refused, as they love hero vs hero and since Wanda isn't a major character, they don't care about dragging her through the mud.

Extraordinary Member

I know that Wanda's fans are (understandably) nervous about her fate in both the MCU and comics, but I have to say, her getting to be the top-billed star of a major MCU project is more than I could ever have dreamed a few years ago. Well, I thought they might eventually do a Vision & Scarlet Witch movie but once Disney bought the FF and X-Men, I stopped hoping for that. I thought her story was likely to end with the fourth Avengers movie, and then in September 2018 we got the news that she would be one of the first characters to star in their own series.

This alone makes it better than House of M, where she was definitely not the star.

2020, the year everyone in the world found out who Wanda Maximoff is.
    Last edited by gurkle; 09-25-2020 at 09:44 AM.

With Black Widow constant delays, I think WandaVision will fare better than it would have originally bc people are starved for MCU content and this looks quite original. Disney just really needs to promote it heavily in November

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    With Black Widow constant delays, I think WandaVision will fare better than it would have originally bc people are starved for MCU content and this looks quite original. Disney just really needs to promote it heavily in November
    I mean what else do they have to promote ahahah, have to make the pr team work for their paychecks on something might as well be the first entry to the mcu tv shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I mean what else do they have to promote ahahah, have to make the pr team work for their paychecks on something might as well be the first entry to the mcu tv shows.
    Not much but they could still fumble the ball. These needs commercials on tv, ad banners on websites, Youtube ads, press tour for the cast, articles on websites, videogame tie-in events etc... People need to know about it and not forget

Just need Marvel Comics to give her something now.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

strange darkhold isnt back on track now that wanda vision has a comfirmed date

Yeah, they've said nothing else about it. Hopefully there will be something for her next year.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda Zombie Variant marvel zombies 2

art by Greg land

Thanks for sharing this serve

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I know that Wanda's fans are (understandably) nervous about her fate in both the MCU and comics, but I have to say, her getting to be the top-billed star of a major MCU project is more than I could ever have dreamed a few years ago. Well, I thought they might eventually do a Vision & Scarlet Witch movie but once Disney bought the FF and X-Men, I stopped hoping for that. I thought her story was likely to end with the fourth Avengers movie, and then in September 2018 we got the news that she would be one of the first characters to star in their own series.

This alone makes it better than House of M, where she was definitely not the star.

2020, the year everyone in the world found out who Wanda Maximoff is.
    Well, I am not that worried about WandaVision but if the show ended up reinforcing the stereotypical impression she already had with casual fans before, it would be like a huge nail in her coffin.
    Yeah, she would still exist, but the Wanda we know and love would probably forever gets stuck in a unrecognizable form. I just hope she will be more popular for the "right reason".(In this case, literally any reason other than being a overpowered crazy gal.)

Extraordinary Member

I don't know if this is supposed to be significant or just a wink and a nod to her comics lore, but in the shot where Wanda is zapping the furniture, there's a picture of a cow hanging in the background. Obviously a Bova shout-out.

Extraordinary Member

https://twitter.com/yost/status/1308501404198121472

EMH S3 had plans for adaption of Nights of Wundagore, now mark me intereseted, that is like the only chance Wanda had for an accurate defining comic origin story adaptions.
    I think that would have established Wanda's character for some audience. Well, now only MCU can potentially do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, I am not that worried about WandaVision but if the show ended up reinforcing the stereotypical impression she already had with casual fans before, it would be like a huge nail in her coffin.
    Yeah, she would still exist, but the Wanda we know and love would probably forever gets stuck in a unrecognizable form. I just hope she will be more popular for the "right reason".(In this case, literally any reason other than being a overpowered crazy gal.)
    Agreed, WandaVision needs to show the Wanda we fans know and love, not Crazy, Reality Warping, Mutant Destroying nutjob Wanda that most people seem to think she is