Page 191 of 271 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4051

I didn't even watch. So tired of anything to do with HoM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

WandaVision reshoots:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...9132#gs.hu68s5

And I was ALREADY in a great mood after seeing the Yankees get their asses handed to them. This stuff just takes the damn cake!

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/wa...usical-number/

I was bummed NOBODY responded to my previous posts on this thread about MUSIC playing a prominent role in this series, even though it's something that could TOTALLY make this show much more fun. I'm curious what songs will be used?
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-10-2020 at 05:30 PM.

The sequin costume doesn't look like it's a superhero one. Probably something from one of the eras that they cover in the show.

The article is weird because it describes it as being close to her comics costume, but the only thing it shares in common is being red and a bathing suit. It seems very 70s era music show with the sequins.

I'm not really a music expert. I like music enough but don't listen to it quite enough. I'm also hard of hearing so that complicates things. :P

Extraordinary Member

Well, still pissed Wanda/Lizzie doesn't change back to darker hairs.
    I hope her final and definitive Scarlet Witch look would give her darker hair plus a proper costume.

The musical show costume however kinda interests me, will it kinda tie in Wanda's short-lived career as an actress in the comics? It's nothing major but it gives an extra layer of the character that I am really fond of.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 10-10-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Yeah I prefer the darker hair. Red hair in the Marvel universe is so played out. The darker hair offsets the red better.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I didn't even watch. So tired of anything to do with HoM.
    Same here.

I need a second trailer where they show a bit more of the second part of the series, more of Wanda.

The point was that she and Natasha changed their hair color because they were fugitives.

I'm not sure if the MCU has an intention to change her hair to dark brown again but if they don't i hope they give her a proper costume since she will be finally known as the Scarlet Witch.

there are some comics and cover arts where Wanda rocks ginger/red hair, not mad about it but i prefer the dark brown or black since it fits the character better.

Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-11-2020 at 10:08 AM.

I don't think it was to hide her identity with her keeping it. It also didn't keep her from being found. The baseball cap seemed more affective.

There are comics where she has either red, red hair or auburn. But auburn or brown have been her official hair colors. So anything other has been a coloring or inking mistake.

Her hair is more orange than red in the mcu anyway. So it doesn't reflect comics.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-11-2020 at 11:32 AM.

Any plans for Simon Williams/Wonder Man to make an appearance in the MCU? Seems like Wandavision would be the perfect show to introduce him. He doesn't quite fit in a straightforward Marvel movie.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The sequin costume doesn't look like it's a superhero one. Probably something from one of the eras that they cover in the show.

The article is weird because it describes it as being close to her comics costume, but the only thing it shares in common is being red and a bathing suit. It seems very 70s era music show with the sequins.

I'm not really a music expert. I like music enough but don't listen to it quite enough. I'm also hard of hearing so that complicates things. :P
    Oh wow. I'm really sorry and saddened to hear about that. Hopefully more modern technology can help improve your hearing. I wasn't really talking about pop songs being used in WandaVision. I am more interested in the SCORE for the show. I just think that a good one would help the series be even better. I do think the costume Olsen is wearing will just be temporary and done for humorous intent. My question is why the heck is Lady Gaga making an appearance here?! She's the blonde one in the photographs. I prefer Wanda having dark hair too, but for some reason lots of folks like red hair and green eyes for their superheroines. I actually think Bettany's hair styles will change just as much as Olsen's as the series progresses. But this will ONLY happen in his human form, I believe. So maybe leokearon will get his wish of Vision rocking a mullet by the time the couple reaches the 90s. Cause it looks like Bettany appears to be going through a Starsky and Hutch phase judging by those pictures.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-11-2020 at 12:25 PM.

If you're talking about this pic, i think it is just
    kathryn hahn, the hand doesn't look like Scarjo either because the hands look to veiny

Quote Originally Posted by A Small Talent For War View Post
    Any plans for Simon Williams/Wonder Man to make an appearance in the MCU? Seems like Wandavision would be the perfect show to introduce him. He doesn't quite fit in a straightforward Marvel movie.
    They had cast Nathan Fillion as Simon in the GotG movies but then his part was cut. But Fillion doesn't really look like Simon to me. Someone like Joe Manganiello would have been better. But, I think they were changing the character just a bit. Making him only an actor on a planet somewhere and not the rest of his story. So it seemed like he was gonna be nothing more than an easter egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If you're talking about this pic, i think it is just
    kathryn hahn, the hand doesn't look like Scarjo either because the hands look to veiny

Anyone's hands will look veiny depending on different factors. Gravity, position, etc. Mine has no visible veins unless I lift things.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Oh wow. I'm really sorry and saddened to hear about that. Hopefully more modern technology can help improve your hearing. I wasn't really talking about pop songs being used in WandaVision. I am more interested in the SCORE for the show. I just think that a good one would help the series be even better. I do think the costume Olsen is wearing will just be temporary and done for humorous intent. My question is why the heck is Lady Gaga making an appearance here?! She's the blonde one in the photographs. I prefer Wanda having dark hair too, but for some reason lots of folks like red hair and green eyes for their superheroines. I actually think Bettany's hair styles will change just as much as Olsen's as the series progresses. But this will ONLY happen in his human form, I believe. So maybe leokearon will get his wish of Vision rocking a mullet by the time the couple reaches the 90s. Cause it looks like Bettany appears to be going through a Starsky and Hutch phase judging by those pictures.
    Vision Mullet for the win