Page 192 of 271 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4051

I was wondering, if Wanda was still a mutant and would have joined Krakoa with Pietro, which team would you have liked to see her work with ? I guess Pietro would naturally have joined the X-Factor, but Wanda ?

Assuming she would have benefited from the amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I was wondering, if Wanda was still a mutant and would have joined Krakoa with Pietro, which team would you have liked to see her work with ? I guess Pietro would naturally have joined the X-Factor, but Wanda ?

I'd like for her to stay as far away from mutants as possible. It's never done anything good for her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Excalibur maybe? That is if HoM and other shit never happened.
    It's not really her being a mutant or not that sours some fans' taste in wanting her in the X-franchise.

I prefer her out of that world for obvious reasons and there's no place for her in a Team either, they have enough characters and female heros (even magical like Selene, Magik, Pixie)

The Avengers in the other hand only has Wanda as the female sorceress of the Team (even if they're not using her), just like the JL has Zatanna in imo.

Just wanted to show this Wanda moment again (maybe the last Wanda big moment in a while)

Wanda casting a spell to buff all her teammates confidence and powers against The Challenger

Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-12-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If you're talking about this pic, i think it is just
    kathryn hahn, the hand doesn't look like Scarjo either because the hands look to veiny

You know what? You're probably right. It's likely it's Hahn. But the face mask does a great job of obscuring her visage. I thought it could be Lady Gaga because it seems like music might play a role in one of the episodes of WandaVision. If it is Agatha, then she'll be changing along with Wanda and Vision in the first few sitcom episodes because she's rocking a Lesley Gore shoulder-length hairstyle from the 60s. I also think Rambeau will be in the sitcom portion of the series because she's sporting an afro more suited to the blaxploitation film era of the 70s. It's possible Photon and Harkness might be coming in and out of the "fake" world Wanda and Vision are living in.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Vision Mullet for the win
    That would be so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by A Small Talent For War View Post
    Any plans for Simon Williams/Wonder Man to make an appearance in the MCU? Seems like Wandavision would be the perfect show to introduce him. He doesn't quite fit in a straightforward Marvel movie.
    I don't think Wonder Man makes it into the MCU for a while. Studio execs at Marvel probably don't want to get into a legal fight with DC over him being a Wonder Woman knock-off. And I don't understand the need to include Simon in WandaVision. It's not like he had any role in creating Vision in the MCU like he did in the comic books. Including Williams in WandaVision is like trying to bring in Magneto into this series. A lot of comic book readers want to make both Vision and Wanda "more accurate" to their comic book versions by bringing in these characters into WandaVision, and I just think Marvel Studios believes that stuff is absolutely unnecessary for the story they're gonna tell in this show. And I totally agree with Disney if they think this way. WandaVision will have barely enough time for Wanda and Vision even without Wonder Man and Magneto showing up. I wouldn't have any objections if Dr. Strange and Quicksilver show up, however, because these two dudes DO have something to do with Wanda in the MCU.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-12-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I prefer her out of that world for obvious reasons and there's no place for her in a Team either, they have enough characters and female heros (even magical like Selene, Magik, Pixie)

The Avengers in the other hand only has Wanda as the female sorceress of the Team (even if they're not using her), just like the JL has Zatanna in imo.

Just wanted to show this Wanda moment again (maybe the last Wanda big moment in a while)

Wanda casting a spell to buff all her teammates confidence and powers against The Challenger

One of Wanda's greatest moments, when she weaponised Avengers Assemble! and blow up an Elder of the Universe. She would never be able to do that with the X-men

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I don't think Wonder Man makes it into the MCU for a while. Studio execs at Marvel probably don't want to get into a legal fight with DC over him being a Wonder Woman knock-off. And I don't understand the need to include Simon in WandaVision. It's not like he had any role in creating Vision in the MCU like he did in the comic books. Including Williams in WandaVision is like trying to bring in Magneto into this series. A lot of comic book readers want to make both Vision and Wanda "more accurate" to their comic book versions by bringing in these characters into WandaVision, and I just think Marvel Studios believes that stuff is absolutely unnecessary for the story they're gonna tell in this show. And I totally agree with Disney if they think this way. WandaVision will have barely enough time for Wanda and Vision even without Wonder Man and Magneto showing up. I wouldn't have any objections if Dr. Strange and Quicksilver show up, however, because these two dudes DO have something to do with Wanda in the MCU.
    None of that is true. There isn't any rights conflicts with Simon and his scenes in GotG were cut for time. If DC had a problem with Simon, they'd have brought that forth a long time ago. And they wouldn't even have a leg to stand on, just like they don't with Captain Marvel. Because they don't own the names of Wonder Man nor Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    None of that is true. There isn't any rights conflicts with Simon and his scenes in GotG were cut for time. If DC had a problem with Simon, they'd have brought that forth a long time ago. And they wouldn't even have a leg to stand on, just like they don't with Captain Marvel. Because they don't own the names of Wonder Man nor Captain Marvel.
    DC did have a problem with Wonder Man when he first appeared due to them having Wonder Woman and not wanting anyone else to use Wonder in their characters' name but that was made null and void when DC created Power Girl after Marvel had created Power Man.
    https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-urban...-revealed-143/

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    DC did have a problem with Wonder Man when he first appeared due to them having Wonder Woman and not wanting anyone else to use Wonder in their characters' name but that was made null and void when DC created Power Girl after Marvel had created Power Man.
    https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-urban...-revealed-143/
    Yeah, I read that Marvel put plans they had for Wonder Man on ice because DC sued them over the name. Only after DC created Power Girl, did Wonder Man become "reborn" in 1976:

http://thegreatcomicbookheroes.blogs...man-power.html

Of course, this information could be totally inaccurate, but it sounds legitimate to me. I think that's why the MCU didn't keep Quicksilver around. It wasn't really a "rights" issue. They just didn't want to confuse audiences with two Pietros. I think something similar is going on with Wonder Woman and Wonder Man. I also think DC called their "Captain Marvel" movie Shazam to avoid confusion as well. But that's just speculation on my part.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-12-2020 at 10:50 AM.

DC and Marvel had backs and forths on things for years, but it had zero impact on Marvel putting Simon in the movies. I'm talking about when Gunn teased Simon in 2017. He was gonna be in the movies. Gunn cut his scene for time. Something from 1976 has no bearing on the MCU now.

Again, Simon was gonna be just an actor in this universe, no superheroing or having been a villain for a short time. And I doubt people would confuse the two. Memes would happen for sure. But they haven't confused Shazam and Captain Marvel despite plenty of non-readers knowing of Billy Batson also being Captain Marvel.

This is also a universe that has the same actor in different roles, and actors that have played heroes for other studios. They aren't concerned with confusion. There's just gonna be some characters that don't make it. They aren't the focus.

Also, https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/864895527086727169

Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-12-2020 at 06:14 PM.

WandaVision Funko pops!

Exactly what i needed omg