Page 2 of 271 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I'm so pumped about WandaVision arriving sooner! I felt like that was a possibility anyway, considering how early they were shooting. My guess is that they're going to move Falcon & The Winter Soldier up to a few months so WandaVision can have the spot later in the year that F&TWS was supposed to have. And another great thing to consider is that Bucky and Sam got a new book together this year in preparation to their show. Maybe Wanda and Viz will get one now too!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Yes! What a way to start the new year!

(at 0:37)

I'm juts disappointed at no new footage .

WandaVision should be aired on Halloween to have a more mystical atmosphere

can't wait for posters, teasers and trailers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Disney+ is advertising WandaVision to be arriving this year instead of next year.
    Tarot 1 comes out today, so you have fresh Wanda content to start out the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's really good news! What a way to start out the new year!
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Good to hear WandaVision has been bumped up, maybe this will be a good year for Wanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm so pumped about WandaVision arriving sooner! I felt like that was a possibility anyway, considering how early they were shooting. My guess is that they're going to move Falcon & The Winter Soldier up to a few months so WandaVision can have the spot later in the year that F&TWS was supposed to have. And another great thing to consider is that Bucky and Sam got a new book together this year in preparation to their show. Maybe Wanda and Viz will get one now too!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Exclamation

MORE Confirmation for WandaVision in 2020 & That it will Be The MCU’s Disney+’s 1st Show to Air!!!

AKA this can be seen as their FLAGSHIP Show!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    MORE Confirmation for WandaVision in 2020 & That it will Be The MCU’s Disney+’s 1st Show to Air!!!

AKA this can be seen as their FLAGSHIP Show!

Cool. I wonder who'll be the villain. Could it be Master Pandemonium, Emerald Warlock or god forbid Enchantress.

With a little distance now, I think of this of this as a good news / bad news thing.

That bad news, at least for me, results from the following: I assume that WandaVision will end with a tremendous cliffhanger, that might even leave us fans in a rather unpleased position. I had been comforting myself with: “well, it’s probably gonna be only a few weeks from the final episode till Doctor Strange 2”. Now that has obviously changed accordingly.

The good news within it, and I think that’s on a technical level the far more important, results from the following: Every scene with Wanda in Doctor Strange 2 might be considered a spoiler for what happens to her in WandaVision. Consequently, she might be excluded from the trailers for Doctor Strange 2. Worst case that would have been with Doctor Strange 2 an Endgame-like situation, where she was essentially not allowed to be part of the promotion. Now there are after the end of WandaVision clearly still a few months’ time, for her to be in all sorts of promotional material, with interviews with the actress, and action figures and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Cool. I wonder who'll be the villain. Could it be Master Pandemonium, Emerald Warlock or god forbid Enchantress.
    What would be wrong with the Enchantress I’d love to see her introduced in the MCU. I’m waiting for that for years now. I’m waiting for that longer than I even know of the Scarlet Witch. The Enchantress even played a major role in one issue of the second volume of “The Vision and the Scarlet Witch”, and had had a few encounters with Wanda before.

Emerald Warlock on the other hand is one of the blandest villains I’ve ever seen. He was only “made up” for that “Scarlet Witch”-run, and even there, there was nothing personal between the two, no emotional weight in the fight of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    What would be wrong with the Enchantress I’d love to see her introduced in the MCU. I’m waiting for that for years now. I’m waiting for that longer than I even know of the Scarlet Witch. The Enchantress even played a major role in one issue of the second volume of “The Vision and the Scarlet Witch”, and had had a few encounters with Wanda before.

Emerald Warlock on the other hand is one of the blandest villains I’ve ever seen. He was only “made up” for that “Scarlet Witch”-run, and even there, there was nothing personal between the two, no emotional weight in the fight of those.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with Enchantress. I just wanted to make a dumb joke about twitter's Enchantress

Yeah that crazy fake profile.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Isn't Faclon and the Winter Soldier still the first MCU Disney+ Plus show to air?
    Anyway, I don't care much for Master Pandemonium(being connected to overused Mephisto aside, who thinks babyhands are a good idea?) Emerald Warlock is fine I guess, could use more lore and development(and he has the green color theme and the Dane name for some reason), Amora is fine, but she is better for the Loki show(and that Sheila, jeez, I can imagine Charlie here getting a heart attack).
    Personally I still want Modred or some variation of Lore.(Use Chthon as the mastermind villain)
    The bottom line is not making Agatha the villain, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Isn't Faclon and the Winter Soldier still the first MCU Disney+ Plus show to air?
    Anyway, I don't care much for Master Pandemonium(being connected to overused Mephisto aside, who thinks babyhands are a good idea?) Emerald Warlock is fine I guess, could use more lore and development(and he has the green color theme and the Dane name for some reason), Amora is fine, but she is better for the Loki show(and that Sheila, jeez, I can imagine Charlie here getting a heart attack).
    Personally I still want Modred or some variation of Lore.(Use Chthon as the mastermind villain)
    The bottom line is not making Agatha the villain, as always.
    Or Wanda Crazy

Extraordinary Member

So, any thought on Tarot?