Page 20 of 271 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Really looking froward to Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah it's weird for Pietro not to be there, but the actor did say he wouldn't be reprising the role anytime soon. So that's kind of the problem that movies have that comics don't. It's dependent on contracts, agents and all that.
    It could still be a double bluff. Marvel’s done them before. And the supposed casting call for teenage Tommy mentioned something along the lines of “Uncle Pietro on the sofa”. Given how friendly Lizzie and Aaron are, it wouldn’t surprise me if he turns up in one of the episodes as a surprise guest.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah it's weird for Pietro not to be there, but the actor did say he wouldn't be reprising the role anytime soon. So that's kind of the problem that movies have that comics don't. It's dependent on contracts, agents and all that.
    It could also be clause in his contract that he can’t state that he’s in it till they announce he’s in it. I won’t be holding my breath but it could be a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    It could also be clause in his contract that he can’t state that he’s in it till they announce he’s in it. I won’t be holding my breath but it could be a surprise.
    I don't think that's it because it wasn't true for Age of Ultron. And I mean he could still be a surprise guest not tied to the contract specifics. Or he could have just been genuine in that interview. We don't have long to wait though, since the show has been pushed up.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Some locals calling WandaVision crap and cheap because of Halloween costume...

Maybe he could just be mentioned without actually showing up. Like Wanda will talk about her brother who "lives next door", or there's a scene where the twins aren't around and she'll say "they're in their uncle's house", but we never actually see him.

I discuss my thoughts on the WandaVision footage on the latest episode of the Marvel Fan Rave Podcast. Here’s the Apple Podcasts link https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...t/id1497037138
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    It could still be a double bluff. Marvel’s done them before. And the supposed casting call for teenage Tommy mentioned something along the lines of “Uncle Pietro on the sofa”. Given how friendly Lizzie and Aaron are, it wouldn’t surprise me if he turns up in one of the episodes as a surprise guest.
    An uncle was mentioned in those audition tapes, but they didn't specifically say Pietro's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Maybe he could just be mentioned without actually showing up. Like Wanda will talk about her brother who "lives next door", or there's a scene where the twins aren't around and she'll say "they're in their uncle's house", but we never actually see him.
    I could actually see them doing this and ugh... I hate it. I just really wanted to see Pietro in the flesh again. We might not get another chance...

Incredible Member

I suppose the last one is supposed to represent she is living the same life over and over again as reruns.

If Wanda gets a new look, Which Scarlet Witch costume should get adapted:

Fairy tale sorceress

Dress to impress

Witchy glamour

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    If Wanda gets a new look, Which Scarlet Witch costume should get adapted:

Fairy tale sorceress

Dress to impress

Witchy glamour
    I'd go with top and bottom myself, but the middle is probably more practical.

Those are my three favorite costumes, so I'm ok with all of them.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Kevin Wada's design looks fancy and more "real" also i love Kevin Wada's tiara, it isn't that flat and plane like the Classic tiara that looks like plastic