Page 208 of 271 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah, I don't like to think of it. It's a gross mess.
    I think how Vision and Wanda got together even made less sense. In Age of Ultron, I distinctly remember Wanda being the most eager proponent of having Vision "aborted" when they were in the Avengers' laboratory. But when he popped out of that box, she was like "Yay! My boyfriend is born!"

Strange Academy #5 variant cover - Scarlet Witch by Jay Anacleto, colours by Rain Beredo

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah, I don't like to think of it. It's a gross mess.
    Then again it was almost as mess in the comics when Peggy appeared. Sharon was dating Cap, but Peggy who had bouts of amnesia, thought she was still dating Cap and Cpa and Sharon didn't have the heart to tell her at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I actually agree with this comment. I'm just saying that Wanda and Vision getting together was really RUSHED in MY opinion. And their relationship doesn't seem all that "jokey" to me. I can't imagine Wanda kicking Vision in the groin like Gamora did to Star-Lord, you know? Pretty much every other relationship in the MCU has the female love interests CONSTANTLY acting bitchy and insulting their boyfriends on a fairly regular basis. I'm VERY happy Disney shied away from doing that to Wanda and Vision. I also like the fact that they "bonded" over spicy food, as opposed to after fighting a life-and-death battle. That seems MUCH more natural and true to life to me. But I still think Vision was dumb as hell for not using his Mind Stone when Thanos had him by the throat. It was strange how he forgot he had one of the strongest weapons lodged in his forehead when he was about to be killed again. Let's be honest, Vision is a bit of an idiot in the movies!
    Given that they were trying to remove the Mind Stone from the Vision, the process could have had the side effect of preventing the Vision from using it

Strong possibility Pietro is appearing in WandaVision:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHCKGx1H...ource=ig_embed
    Apparently that person is always right when it comes to leaking future funko pops

Lego and Funko always spoiling major things in movies/shows lol

The Rapper Cardi B dressed up as Scarlet Witch for Halloween

Might stream wap now

Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-01-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

My girl Cardi B is a Scarlet Witch fan. What impeccable taste. She looks magnificent in the classic costume.

The Rapper Cardi B dressed up as Scarlet Witch for Halloween

Might stream wap now

I know I'm really showing my age when I say I have no idea who Cardi B is! And I love music. I stopped listening to new artists sometime around 2000. But I'm happy Wanda has a lot of fans and admirers in the world of contemporary pop music.

Yeah, i'm not a fan either but she's one of the most successful and popular artists from the last three years

she literally had the #1 song in America a few weeks ago, free promo for our Scarlet Witch

I can see people dressing up as Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange when the movie drops, and of course in Wanda's new costume

Yeah, i'm not a fan either but she's one of the most successful and popular artists from the last three years

she literally had the #1 song in America a few weeks ago, free promo for our Scarlet Witch

I can see people dressing up as Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange when the movie drops, and of course in Wanda's new costume
    You're kidding!!! I must have been living under a very LARGE rock because I am not familiar AT ALL with her work. I grew up with Madonna, Mariah Carey and I basically stopped listening to new stuff after Britney Spears around 2000. Good for Wanda that she's got followers in the hip hop world. I looked up Cardi B on Wikipedia, and she does seem really popular these days. I think Wanda's new costume will be quite popular just as long as it's not too revealing. And it's much easier to dress as Dr. Strange as opposed to the Vision. As far as I know, Cumberbatch doesn't wear a lot of make-up. Bettany sure as hell does.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Given that they were trying to remove the Mind Stone from the Vision, the process could have had the side effect of preventing the Vision from using it
    That's quite possible. I didn't think of that.

I was so surprised to see Cardi B as Wanda lol. Things like Beyoncé as Storm didn't surprise me but for some reason Wanda too feels more surreal. Her costume looks great imo, though idk what's with the giant headdress.

And well, since we're talking about singers dressing as Wanda, Sihyeon from the k-pop group Everglow dressed as (MCU)Wanda for Halloween too.

Other girls from the group dressed as Carol and Natasha so that was cute lol.

I think how Vision and Wanda got together even made less sense. In Age of Ultron, I distinctly remember Wanda being the most eager proponent of having Vision "aborted" when they were in the Avengers' laboratory. But when he popped out of that box, she was like "Yay! My boyfriend is born!"
    I don't remember this. Do you want to point to the scene where Wanda was against Vision in particular? And it didn't make less sense then someone getting together with who could be their own niece.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Then again it was almost as mess in the comics when Peggy appeared. Sharon was dating Cap, but Peggy who had bouts of amnesia, thought she was still dating Cap and Cpa and Sharon didn't have the heart to tell her at first.
    I didn't like the way comics did it either, but it at least did not have Cap dating both. Later on they had Cap kissing Peggy (was a retcon) and that was very bad. I'd have liked for them to not do that in either universe.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.