Page 21 of 271 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Dick Van Dyke Show
    Braidy Bunch
    Family Ties

I get the feeling if we do get a new comic, I kinda get the feeling Tini Howard will do it and once again, she'll revert to the old costume.

As for the show itself, I get the feeling these shows were Wanda's connection to the world before HYDRA got their hands on her.
    Last edited by mreddie; 02-03-2020 at 10:34 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    She actually has the twins, see:
    I didn't even recognize those as cribs and pacifiers, it was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it scene for me!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    I get the feeling if we do get a new comic, I kinda get the feeling Tini Howard will do it and once again, she'll revert to the old costume.

As for the show itself, I get the feeling these shows were Wanda's connection to the world before HYDRA got their hands on her.
    I don't want the old costume back. It's dated. The Wada design is really good.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I think the scene with her in the classic costume takes place in the 60s.

The suspenders look is 80s.

The pink parachute pants with Vision in Dan Conner plaid is 90s.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Can we talk about how weird her hand looks on this? I've seen people theorize that Marvel edited this shot to erase something she was holding on her hands, maybe a Halloween pumpkin basket, but like... why? Did they think it could give it away that this is not her official costume? But if so, why would they even care if people think this is not the final thing? It's not like it's a good action look.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    If Wanda gets a new look, Which Scarlet Witch costume should get adapted:

Witchy glamour
    I love Wada's design and I hope they adapt it for the MCU. Probably with a lot less or no cleavage, since Olsen has stated she's not a fan of the revealing outfits. And I think Wada's design for the headdress is probably the most adequate for live action. Don't get me wrong, her original headdress is iconic, but as we can see on that gif I quoted just above, it just feels too clunky and distracting as a part of an actual action suit. Something smaller and lighter would probably look and feel better for the actress while she's doing action scenes.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-03-2020 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Can we talk about how weird her hand looks on this? I've seen people theorize that Marvel edited this shot to erase something she was holding on her hands, maybe a Halloween pumpkin basket, but like... why? Did they think it could give it away that this is not her official costume? But if so, why would they even care if people think this is not the final thing? It's not like it's a good action look.
    There's no basket, she's just talking about Billy on this scene

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't want the old costume back. It's dated. The Wada design is really good.
    Personally I want to see the Alan Davis look, what I call the Neo Classic, again. Yeah let's not bring back the "classic" costume, Wanda doesn't need to go running around in a swimsuit to be a hero

Plus, I really just want to see the character move forward. Not keep rehashing her past. There's no future for her if everything is just a retread.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    They need to do something with that tiara i mean something about witches or magic it will very dumb if she uses that tiara without a story behind maybe Agness has something to do with this

That tiara and costume it's clearly for Halloween
    I think when she becomes a real witch she may well draw on the Halloween costume as inspiration, it makes total sense. I don't think it is simply a joke Easter egg. She's not given a costume, she makes her own one. I think there's going to be a big scene where she makes the Scarlet Witch costume, because in terms of her character arc it has such huge symbolism.

I think Vision is restored but without emotions in the real world, but I think in this pocket dimension, and I suspect only in this pocket dimension, he can feel.

Incredible Member

I believe that this "clip" represents "Bewitched", which took place in the 1960s. Can somebody fix it?

Incredible Member

There's actually TWO "clips" in this one: Family Ties (1980s) and Roseanne (1990s).

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

The Wada designed costume is her best uniform she’s had in years. I don’t want to see it go already.

I wonder if this is how they’ll phase out the Jarvis Vision, and introduce the Wonder Man engramed Vision?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    The Wada designed costume is her best uniform she’s had in years. I don’t want to see it go already.

I wonder if this is how they’ll phase out the Jarvis Vision, and introduce the Wonder Man engramed Vision?
    But then it won't be the same Vision.