Page 212 of 271 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4051

Great article!:

https://ew.com/tv/wandavision-marvel-cover-story/

Funny that the interview would describe Wanda and Vision in terms we've used on this thread: "Curious, charming, quirky." I am also thrilled that the show used a live-studio audience. It is pretty funny that Vision and Wanda slept in separate beds 50s style. I first saw that in the classic 50s romantic drama "Marty" many moons ago. I am most happy that Wanda will be kissing Vision in his android form IN PUBLIC during this series. I hated how that Infinity War made him adopt his human form while they were in their suite together with nobody around. I thought that deviated from the source material too much and usually I am not a stickler for that kind of thing. But NO official release date has been confirmed.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 11-10-2020 at 08:35 AM.

Elizabeth Olsen talks about Wanda's future after WandaVision:
    • "I already felt that I owned it because Marvel always encourages you to be part of the process. But even more so now, I feel like I have a strong sense of belonging. If someone wanted to ask me a question about the future, I feel like this time they do. . "
    Paul Bettany talks about his return after his death:
    • “I thought Kevin was doing something decent and I was getting on board, and he and Louis were going to tell me, 'It's been a great trip and it's over.' So it was a really nice surprise for me and my bank manager. "
    The plot of the series:
    • "We found Wanda and Vision living a happy suburban existence, trying to keep their powers a secret."
    The difference between Vision and Wanda:
    • "It's a pretty quirky relationship. She's a witch, he's a robot. Either sythezoid or whatever her preferred name tag is. They're both different with capital D's. Wanda is in a lot of pain and Vision is very curious."
    Kathryn Hann will play Agnes:
    • "It's not like I've never done something like that, but especially since I became a mother, I've always been interested in those adrenaline rush and humanity"
    About the duration of the series:
    • "It's really amazing to be able to tell a long story like the comics did. In a sense, it's a multi-issue comic strip, which is something that, from the Marvel development side, we totally understand. I was like, ' Oh, I thought we were doing a little show, 'but no, it's six Marvel movies packed into what they present as a sitcom. "
    Kevin Feige says that if we are fans of the MCU and have seen all 23 movies:
    "There will be a wealth of rewards waiting for us as everything unfolds."

“WandaVision will directly set up the 2022 film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, with Olsen’s witch playing a KEY ROLE alongside Benedict Cumberbatch’s sorcerer.”

— Kevin Feige on the Entertainment Weekly WandaVision special look

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Honestly i'm not against WandaVision been out on january

1- If it drops on December it will be to close to the Mandalorian final episodes and it would feel weird to me if they put their "big shows" that close

2- if it drops on Christmas or New Year's day it could affect the series, most people would be celebrating instead of watching a series, i believe Disney wants the first episode to have a pretty high number of streams
    Me neither. What difference does it make if it airs in the last days of 2020 or in the first days of 2021? I don't care about arbitrary deadlines. I just don't want things to be rushed to meet them. And since Pixar's "Soul" is debuting on Christmas Day, I'm not sure if Disney wants to debut its first Marvel show on the same day. And Soul is getting rave reviews and it seems more like a holiday flick than WandaVision to me.

“WandaVision will directly set up the 2022 film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, with Olsen’s witch playing a KEY ROLE alongside Benedict Cumberbatch’s sorcerer.”

Doesn't sound like a villain to me.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Interesting. We saw a clip of this scene in the trailer, but she didn't have the pregnant belly. So it looks like her pregnancy literally happens in a blink of an eye, and judging by the look on their faces, neither of them was exactly expecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Me neither. What difference does it make if it airs in the last days of 2020 or in the first days of 2021? I don't care about arbitrary deadlines. I just don't want things to be rushed to meet them. And since Pixar's "Soul" is debuting on Christmas Day, I'm not sure if Disney wants to debut its first Marvel show on the same day. And Soul is getting rave reviews and it seems more like a holiday flick than WandaVision to me.
    Most wait to consume shows in one go now, so they likely won't be trying to watch both. I will be watching both. As I've wanted to see Soul, and it was supposed to come out in June.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Most wait to consume shows in one go now, so they likely won't be trying to watch both. I will be watching both. As I've wanted to see Soul, and it was supposed to come out in June.
    I can't do that. I'm slow at EVERYTHING. Eating, reading and showering. I just like to take my time to absorb things. Like if I go to an art exhibit and/or gallery, I just like to stare at sculptures and paintings and just let them sink in. I just don't have the stamina and capacity to absorb a lot of information in a short period of time. When I went to MOMA, I was totally mesmerized by Van Gogh's Starry Night. It was such a great experience. I just feel people RUSH so much these days and I don't want to do that. I'm interested in Soul because of the music. I'm curious what the soundtrack will be like. I heard it was fantastic. I know I sound like a broken record now, but I've been truly disappointed with MCU music. Infinity War/Endgame were a welcome improvement, but everything else for me has just been bleh. I'm curious what Christophe Beck will do for WandaVision. I think it's so funny that we were talking about how "curious" Vision was several months ago, and that's EXACTLY how Jac Schaeffer described him in that interview. I think she's got a firm handle on Vision which is good. I'm wondering how much of Wanda's PAST will the series be talking about. Will it get into her parents and brother? Will they take inspiration from Robinson's series? That's interesting to me because guys like Ultron and Vision don't have pasts in the movies and Wanda does. And one thing I'm looking for is how the SEASONS change in WandaVision. I think it's gonna get colder as time goes on. That's why I'm wondering why the heck would Vision and Wanda get so emotional kissing in the cold?

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Interesting. We saw a clip of this scene in the trailer, but she didn't have the pregnant belly. So it looks like her pregnancy literally happens in a blink of an eye, and judging by the look on their faces, neither of them was exactly expecting it.
    I think you can actually see a little belly on the scene in the trailer, it's just that from the front it's not so obvious.

It does seem like it just happens in the blink of an eye without them expecting though.

Yay! This gives me so much excitement!

What Is Hank McCoy Planning For The Scarlet Witch?
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/what...scarlet-witch/

Astonishing Member

At this point I’d trust Exodus with Wanda’s safety than Hank

Extraordinary Member

I think that page of Wanda's email inbox in this week's Strange Academy was just a joke page, a shout-out to the fact that Wanda is being treated in the comics as if she's not a mutant (for now). I really doubt it has anything to do with Marvel's actual plans.

It is sad that the closest thing to a Wanda appearance in weeks is a joke page where she doesn't actually appear, but at least we see her friends and family writing to her. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    What Is Hank McCoy Planning For The Scarlet Witch?
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/what...scarlet-witch/
    Nothing. The email mentions Hank wants Wanda to try a Gate, which will probably end up with her smacking her face like Kitty. Also notice that apparently Magento wants to spend quality time with her and Pietro