Page 213 of 271 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I think that page of Wanda's email inbox in this week's Strange Academy was just a joke page, a shout-out to the fact that Wanda is being treated in the comics as if she's not a mutant (for now). I really doubt it has anything to do with Marvel's actual plans.

It is sad that the closest thing to a Wanda appearance in weeks is a joke page where she doesn't actually appear, but at least we see her friends and family writing to her. Sigh.
    Yeah, I thought it was a cute little page.

EW goes deeper into the character of Monica Rambeau:

https://ew.com/tv/wandavision-teyona...onica-rambeau/

I wonder who the heck this Mary Livanos chick is? She seems VERY familiar with the comic books dealing with Wanda, Vision and Monica Rambeau. Was she an editor and/or writer at one point for Marvel Comics? I'm stunned how female heavy the production team for WandaVision is. I mean, I know half of them are ladies, but it seems like Jac Schaeffer, Megan McDonnell and Mary Livanos are really taking charge here. I know McConnell is going to be writing Captain Marvel 2, so if she writes Rambeau it will be consistent. I read that Michael Waldron (Loki's showrunner) is writing the Dr. Strange sequel with no evidence that Schaeffer, McDonnell and Livanos will be taking part in that project. I'm kinda worried Wanda's personality will change from WandaVision when she joins the Multiverse of Madness. When different writers work on the same characters, I get concerned:

"That's why Winter Soldier was amazing. Great character treatment like how Black Widow doesn't want to get too close with people and feels like that's her lifestyle of not getting hurt... and then she's suddenly dating Hulk in Age of Ultron... I mean, what the ****." That whole disaster happened because Markus and McFeely and Whedon couldn't line up their stories properly!
    Last edited by Albert1981; 11-11-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Disney+ Reportedly Planning WandaVision Documentary Show With New Footage From Marvel Production:

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/wa...y-mandalorian/

Astonishing Member

In fairness on the Magneto front, chances this was meant to be released before Darkhold?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    What Is Hank McCoy Planning For The Scarlet Witch?
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/what...scarlet-witch/
    Probably nothing. They've been friends for decades. It's just a nice page to provide flavor to the world. It's a shame that inner personal relationships for Wanda aren't fleshed out like this on the page as much anymore.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    In fairness on the Magneto front, chances this was meant to be released before Darkhold?
    No, because Darkhold was originally supposed to have been released in June.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    How often does Wanda check her e-mail? She doesn't seem very attentive at all to me.

Weird how WandaVision seems to be inspired a lot by sitcoms as opposed to the comic books. It's interesting that Joss Whedon did NOT seem to be a big fan of the whole House of M storyline, but he gave Elizabeth Olsen comic books which probably included it? I missed the whole era of Whedon writing the X-Men in the early 2000s, but I'm wondering if his comic book dialogue was as "quippy" as his Avengers' scripts. I might go back and read them if they were. Unlike other posters on this thread, I like quips. Not sure if I totally buy the House of M plot as the basis of WandaVision though:

https://www.inverse.com/entertainmen...lot-house-of-m
    Last edited by Albert1981; 11-11-2020 at 03:25 PM.

If you have been reading X-Force lately Hank McCoy (Beast) has been acting very extreme, he tricked Colossus into an awkward position in which Wolverine came to Peters defence.
    Atm Beast can't be trusted at all.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That is a very lovely Wanda. I’m glad she’s at least getting covers and info pages now that Darkhold is officially on hold. The astral chat option makes me curious about what magic chat rooms are like. I understand they’re probably more shoutouts rather than clues to the future, but it is good to see not all of mutantdom views her as Exodus does. Although, as was mentioned, perhaps Hank being interested in Wanda’s powers isn’t for the best considering his latest misadventures in X-Force.

Magneto still trying to reach out speaks well to how he views the twins, and is consistent with his longing to reunite with them being shown in Age of X last year. It also tracks with Pietro knowing where to find Magneto in No Surrender and Uncanny Avengers, so there is contact of some sort. If Paris starts preaching anti-Wanda propaganda in front of him, would he stand up for her? Is he even aware of it?

With all the press and pictures being released, I’m ready for WandaVision to drop already.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 11-11-2020 at 09:03 PM.

What if WandaVision comes out on January 1st? It gives Soul a week to breathe and then allows WandaVision to be a big Marvel kickoff for 2021!

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Although, as was mentioned, perhaps Hank being interested in Wanda’s powers isn’t for the best considering his latest misadventures in X-Force.
    Yeah
    Hank is kind of a facist ******* right now

A new era arrives. Marvel Studios’ WandaVision, an Original Series, is streaming Jan. 15 on #DisneyPlus.

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/st...32770048806914

scary