Page 264 of 271 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

Or a more wild theory: maybe it IS Pietro in the new teaser, but they just edited the trailer to make it seem like it was Vision. Wouldn't be the first time Marvel deliberately edits trailers with fake stuff to throw off fans about what's gonna happen. But I find this one unlikely, just because we've also seen 50s Vision using this super speed, so I really think it might just be a powerset he has in the show.
    I really doubt this, especially since the spiderman in Civil War was pure CGI (Holland was wearing that special suit) so it was very easy for them to delete him from the scene i guess

web Disney Latino,
    On January 15, 2021, WandaVision opens on Disney +, Disney's streaming platform. The series starring Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda Maximoff) and Paul Bettany (Vision) will have a new episode available every Friday, and will reach the end of its first season on March 5.

This new Marvel Studios production is set in Westview. Its protagonists describe it as a sitcom that spans many decades to the present and finds the characters of Vision and Scarlet Witch living an apparent married life in suburban bliss. The new series will not only be a great reunion for those followers of the characters in movies and graphic novels, but it will also allow us to know another facet of their stories.

i don't know how i feel about that, i prefer the six 1 hour episodes tbh

Extraordinary Member

Don't know how to phrase it but CBR seem to be a rather closed off community, like every character has their very unique branch of fans here.
    Probably just a result of most users being actual readers? Anyway this is just me reflecting on new Wanda fans who got wrapped in mutant/Magneto/HoM hype train for some reason.
    It's rather difficult to sell something less well-known to them, and they will just keep doing free advertisement for those stories.
    And I believe there are also "fans" who consciously wanting Wanda as a plot device, there are no lack of those types on reddit, and then explain themselves as having "interesting takes".
    Gosh, I just hope WandaVision will settle the fanbase a bit, at least show the fans clearly where her character is actually heading.

Sometimes I feel like I cannot really enjoy this show since my criteria for it have basically become a series of "not having certain stuff", no mutants, no HoM, no Mephisto, etc.

WandaVision now confirmed to be eight episodes of varying length, from 30 to 60 minutes.

It's amazing the way I do not care about MCU Wanda like in the sense I do not care what direction they go with her, mutant, basic witch literally does not matter to me, comic Wanda different story. Frankly though I'm only in the ride for this show to see the Young Avengers setup so excited for Tommy & Billy's debut.

i have a feeling that the twins will only appear as babies and kids as they should

and will probably show up in the future as teens on their own YA movie/series

If it ends up being like that, i would be very happy since i also don't care about them and them being on Wandavision that much would steal Wanda's screentime lol
    (since it has to shared with Vision as well)
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 12-26-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member

MCU Wanda has so little screen time so far that this is really going to be our first chance to know who she is.

As a fan of the character I'm scared (because this will define her forever) but excited.

Elizabeth Olsen is way too good an actress for what she's had to do in the MCU up to this point, so she deserves a chance to show that she's so much more than just a pretty face.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    MCU Wanda has so little screen time so far that this is really going to be our first chance to know who she is.

As a fan of the character I'm scared (because this will define her forever) but excited.

Elizabeth Olsen is way too good an actress for what she's had to do in the MCU up to this point, so she deserves a chance to show that she's so much more than just a pretty face.
    also Kevin Feige saying that Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch would be playing a key role in the multiverse of maddness gave me more hype lol

i hope she has a good role in that movie and not as a villain of course

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i have a feeling that the twins will only appear as babies and kids as they should

and will probably show up in the future as teens on their own YA movie/series

If it ends up being like that, i would be very happy since i also don't care about them and them being on Wandavision that much would steal Wanda's screentime lol
    (since it has to shared with Vision as well)
    At this point I'd say it's all but confirmed they will be appearing as something more than just little kids. Besides the previous reports we got about them aging rapidly until their teens (that came from the same source that was right about their casting calls for the show, btw), you can basically tell the chronology by the structure of what we've seen so far:

50s: kidless
    60s: Wanda gets pregnant
    70s: development of the pregnancy/labor
    80s: the kids as newborn babies
    90s: the kids as 8-year-olds (and we know this specific age because of the casting calls for the Halloween episode)
    00s: I'm assuming we're getting another time jump here, and since they went from 0 to 8, it's possible they're aging several years again

It's hard to say since the 00s is like the era we know the least about and Marvel is obviously hiding the older twins from any promotional material, but I don't think they're gonna break their streak by not making any change to the family dynamic when each era clearly represents a different period in their lives. If I had to guess, I'm going to say they're aging 8 more years for consistency's sake and we get them as 16-year-olds, but I can also see them aging them a little bit less so they're preteens or early teens just in case they want actors as young as the girl they cast as America Chavez. Either way, I do think they're aging beyond the 8-year-old mark.

But I wouldn't worry about them stealing the spotlight from Wanda. I think they're basically plot devices for her story, and I'm not even expecting this particular version of them to make it out alive by the end of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    At this point I'd say it's all but confirmed they will be appearing as something more than just little kids. Besides the previous reports we got about them aging rapidly until their teens (that came from the same source that was right about their casting calls for the show, btw), you can basically tell the chronology by the structure of what we've seen so far:

50s: kidless
    60s: Wanda gets pregnant
    70s: development of the pregnancy/labor
    80s: the kids as newborn babies
    90s: the kids as 8-year-olds (and we know this specific age because of the casting calls for the Halloween episode)
    00s: I'm assuming we're getting another time jump here, and since they went from 0 to 8, it's possible they're aging several years again

It's hard to say since the 00s is like the era we know the least about and Marvel is obviously hiding the older twins from any promotional material, but I don't think they're gonna break their streak by not making any change to the family dynamic when each era clearly represents a different period in their lives. If I had to guess, I'm going to say they're aging 8 more years for consistency's sake and we get them as 16-year-olds, but I can also see them aging them a little bit less so they're preteens or early teens just in case they want actors as young as the girl they cast as America Chavez. Either way, I do think they're aging beyond the 8-year-old mark.

But I wouldn't worry about them stealing the spotlight from Wanda. I think they're basically plot devices for her story, and I'm not even expecting this particular version of them to make it out alive by the end of the show.
    There is a problem with that, unless the reality is broken before the present day, the twins will be in their thirties.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    There is a problem with that, unless the reality is broken before the present day, the twins will be in their thirties.
    2000's is the last sitcom decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    2000's is the last sitcom decade.
    Okay then, otherwise Wanda's kids would be as old as her

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Okay then, otherwise Wanda's kids would be as old as her
    I mean Wanda and the other inhabitants aren't aging with the change in sitcoms. The changes are more likely a reflection of Wanda or whoever is manipulating this space. The boys will probably age up, but they don't need to age by 10 years every time the set changes.