Page 33 of 271 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I swear that every time Wanda appears in Hickman's run as a flashback, he simply feeds the hatred towards her omg

can they move on already, the x men fans calling her pretender ;-;
    Less I like the X-men, more I like Wanda.

She has always been a simple woman looking for stability and a family. She knows very well the downsides of her powers and don't rely on them for her identity.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I want Wanda to be a mutant again. I know people here prefer for her to just stay outside of it, but... They keep mentioning her and I think it's worse to get one-sided attacks that she can't defend herself from. I don't want her to keep being called "The Pretender" every chance they get, and, there's also the fact that M-Day being human-on-mutant violence makes the optics of it A LOT worse than if Wanda is also a mutant herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I want Wanda to be a mutant again. I know people here prefer for her to just stay outside of it, but... They keep mentioning her and I think it's worse to get one-sided attacks that she can't defend herself from. I don't want her to keep being called "The Pretender" every chance they get, and, there's also the fact that M-Day being human-on-mutant violence makes the optics of it A LOT worse than if Wanda is also a mutant herself.
    She doesn't need defended. And the reason is that they did the whole, she was possessed and it wasn't really her thing. And it's not enough for it to be let go. Even if they had her repower all the mutants herself (and not Hope repowering other mutants), it wouldn't be let go. It's best to just wash my hands of it. She's better in stories involving people she actually had anything to do with.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I agree 100%. I want her to walk through those gates and be like "you were saying"

No, I don't want her antagonizing mutants either. That won't do anything for her story. And there's no real stories to tell for her (and not Mags) after that. Just like there were none before.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She doesn't need defended. And the reason is that they did the whole, she was possessed and it wasn't really her thing. And it's not enough for it to be let go. Even if they had her repower all the mutants herself (and not Hope repowering other mutants), it wouldn't be let go. It's best to just wash my hands of it. She's better in stories involving people she actually had anything to do with.
    I do think they would have let go(somewhat) if she repowered all mutants. But they didn't allow that to happen neither in Children's Crusade nor AvX even though it made perfect sense in both...

I do think they would have let go(somewhat) if she repowered all mutants. But they didn't allow that to happen neither in Children's Crusade nor AvX even though it made perfect sense in both...
    No, I'm definitely not convinced of that. At all. It's been 15 years and that's still not enough. If you didn't know better, you'd think that's the only story she had been in all this time on that side. She's just there on that side for X-fan wank.

Oh no leave Wanda alone with the Avengers where she belongs, something seems off with the mutants right now, like someone already said she doesn't need the X-Men franchise to survive as a character.

Also if this happens they would bully/try to kill her i guess

We know she will be in Empyre right now

Let's hope after WandaVision she gets a new push and apparences in future cómic/events even a new comic series about her,

Her current character is more about magic than anything, Marvel is pushing her to the mystic arts more than ever and i'm ok with it
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-26-2020 at 05:04 PM.

No, I'm definitely not convinced of that. At all. It's been 15 years and that's still not enough. If you didn't know better, you'd think that's the only story she had been in all this time on that side. She's just there on that side for X-fan wank.
    It would be better. This issue for example wouldn't be happening, as it's about the way they found to repower mutants that got affected by M-Day. If they were repowered this plot wouldn't exist...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Oh no leave Wanda alone with the Avengers where she belongs, something seems off with the mutants right now, like someone already said she doesn't need the X-Men franchise to survive as a character.

Also if this happens they would bully/try to kill her i guess

We know she will be in Empyre right now

Let's hope after WandaVision she gets a new push and apparences in future cómic/events even a new comic series about her,

Her current character is more about magic than anything, Marvel is pushing her to the mystic arts more than ever and i'm ok with it
    I'm not saying I want her to be an X-Men or live on Krakoa. Just be a mutant again and acknowledge the current status-quo and their hate for her.

The only way i would accept Wanda to have an apparence in Hickman's run is if she appears there and returns the power of one of those mutant that lost their in the M day and let her redeems herself.

It would be iconic if she appears in front of everyone in Krakoa and everyone shits in their pants

remember during Avengers vs X-Men when Hope told the Avengers that the Mutants and the Phoenix five were scared of her?

I still thinking that she took the mutant gen out of her with magic or reality warping because how can you explain that Hope used her powers when she only copies mutant powers
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 02-26-2020 at 05:12 PM.

It would be better. This issue for example wouldn't be happening, as it's about the way they found to repower mutants that got affected by M-Day. If they were repowered this plot wouldn't exist...

I'm not saying I want her to be an X-Men or live on Krakoa. Just be a mutant again and acknowledge the current status-quo and their hate for her.
    Nah, I still see that she'd forever be a pariah to that side and the only reasoning for her to be in books there is for their own amusement at her mistreatment. Again, there's nothing for her there. And that's not what happened anyway. They are never redeeming her, that story isn't happening. It's best to move on.

Nah, I still see that she'd forever be a pariah to that side and the only reasoning for her to be in books there is for their own amusement at her mistreatment. Again, there's nothing for her there. And that's not what happened anyway. They are never redeeming her, that story isn't happening. It's best to move on.
    Yeah but they're not moving on right now. The Krakoan law is to let all mutants, including villains, be absolved of their previous crimes. So if Wanda is a mutant again, at least they'll be forced to forgive her and stop saying **** about her. And if they don't at least we have the right to call them hypocrites for it, while right now she's being considered the same as human mutant haters, and it's not 100% incorret.

Yeah but they're not moving on right now. The Krakoan law is to let all mutants, including villains, be absolved of their previous crimes. So if Wanda is a mutant again, at least they can be forced to forgive her and stop saying **** about her. And if they don't we have the right to call them hypocrites for it, while right now she's being considered the same as human mutant haters.
    Lol, even if that plays out in the story, there are a lot of fans that won't forgive her. And I don't need them to do that. I need Wanda to have stories of her own. Instead of being the catalyst for stories involving mutants that she didn't have anything to do with before.

No, I don't want her antagonizing mutants either. That won't do anything for her story. And there's no real stories to tell for her (and not Mags) after that. Just like there were none before.
    I just think that if she walks through the gates they'll forgive her and everything will be well

oops double post