Page 34 of 271 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I just think that if she walks through the gates they'll forgive her and everything will be well
    Lol, you can think that. She'll be attacked though. A bunch of mutants meet the person that depowered most of them, leaving some of them dead. You are way too optimistic.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lol, even if that plays out in the story, there are a lot of fans that won't forgive her. And I don't need them to do that. I need Wanda to have stories of her own. Instead of being the catalyst for stories involving mutants that she didn't have anything to do with before.
    I'm more bothered about the characters and the in-story connotations than what the fans will say. Like, don't get me wrong, people saying **** about Wanda is upsetting, but seeing the books themselves do it is worse. I know a lot of Wanda fans don't read the X-Books anyway but for me it's genuinely upsetting and I'd rather it be addressed somehow than continuing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The only way i would accept Wanda to have an apparence in Hickman's run is if she appears there and returns the power of one of those mutant that lost their in the M day and let her redeems herself.

It would be iconic if she appears in front of everyone in Krakoa and everyone shits in their pants

remember during Avengers vs X-Men when Hope told the Avengers that the Mutants and the Phoenix five were scared of her?

I still thinking that she took the mutant gen out of her with magic or reality warping because how can you explain that Hope used her powers when she only copies mutant powers
    Just an idea xd

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm more bothered about the characters and the in-story connotations than what the fans will say. Like, don't get me wrong, people saying **** about Wanda is upsetting, but seeing the books themselves do it is worse. I know a lot of Wanda fans don't read the X-Books anyway but for me it's genuinely upsetting and I'd rather it be addressed somehow than continuing like this.
    I don't need mutants in story to even like her because she doesn't come across them often and didn't before. The whole rest of her life could play out without them. She wasn't in the X-books before, other than in the very beginning and small appearances. There's nothing missed there.

Sadly, when the words were said, a lot of mutants got depowered and likely killed and they can't bring them back so it's very likely they will never let that go, they would forgive the Inhumans before they forgave Wanda.

Even though Doom started this.

Only a few Mutants died, this is mostly because she depowered 1M

Other villains in Krakoa killed more Mutants and human lifes and anyone

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Unfortunately Hickman is such a slow writer (in terms of building up to stories) that if these Wanda-bashing references are leading up to anything it may not be for a long time. Maybe even after the hype for WandaVision/Multiverse of Madness has died down.

I wouldn't care much if she were in a book regularly but it's a fact that X-Men 7, where she wasn't even physically present, was way, way more significant and talked about than Star #2, where she was on panel. Guest appearances and minis just don't count like being in an ongoing series.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Unfortunately Hickman is such a slow writer (in terms of building up to stories) that if these Wanda-bashing references are leading up to anything it may not be for a long time. Maybe even after the hype for WandaVision/Multiverse of Madness has died down.

I wouldn't care much if she were in a book regularly but it's a fact that X-Men 7, where she wasn't even physically present, was way, way more significant and talked about than Star #2, where she was on panel. Guest appearances and minis just don't count like being in an ongoing series.
    It's talked about by people hopeful that the retcon of the retcon of the retcon will be undone. I appreciate Wanda's appearances. Even though I want an ongoing for her. And a mention of her as a pretender does not out do an actual appearance for Wanda fans. That's all that should matter. Since x-fans won't give a crap about her.

Doesn't matter how many died, they wear it on their sleeves regardless.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Indeed while I am still loving and collecting the Hickman era X-Men and liking it that leaves a major Hypocritical Hole in inviting so many Horrible people who have done so many terrible things to mutants and most likely are not even sorry for their actions yet Wanda is the only one cast as bad who did more to correct her era while being possessed no less comes of Pretty Hypocritical. Just a hole I think Hickman has to fill in if he goes down anymore of this road.

But honestly most of me could care less about it.

Maybe over a half decade ago some spot like this would have seem relevant but Wanda both in the comics and Especially in the General Pubic has SO Moved past that Stupid writing I could care less if a few fans hold onto it, Wanda has made legions more since then, the good with the bad stories.

Until the stories start seriously and accurately throwing sticks and stones at her that stumbles her back into that stupid plot element decimation stuff it really is no beans in the long and important runs of Wanda’s Beautiful and True Heroic Character!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ins't it Strange how everyone ignores this?

The moment she collapsed was when. magneto killed her brother in cold blood. I think people don’t give that moment enough importance, she created a world were Magneto dreams came true.

hopping he would be the father that he never was but he not only didn’t became a better man and oppressed the humanity but killed her brother.

That was the moment Wanda lost all control and only wanted to hurt Magneto.

Well just like people ignore that none of her involvement in anything X ever benefited her. Nor has she had any meaningful relationships on that side. And they ignore the ones she does have on the Avengers side. Because of some fantasy of her being a mutant princess of Magneto.

Thanks to the MCU hype Wanda has a bright future

Agreed, and I hope it follows through. So she can have an ongoing again.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Thanks to the MCU hype Wanda has a bright future
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Agreed, and I hope it follows through. So she can have an ongoing again.
    I have Good Hopes to and Honestly I have a feeling Marvel might wait till WandaVision gets going until we might start seeing more of a Push for our Magical Red Goddess.

It’s hoping still, but especially if the show is received and does well the MCU Wanda pushes for more positive use for Original Comic Wanda likely.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!