Page 4 of 271 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Scarlet Witch 2020 drawn by Nick Butch (Suggested by me)
    https://www.cbr.com/superheroes-iron...style-gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The opportunity for Wanda to make up for M-day was when she came back from her long hiatus. And that was already 7 years ago. They blew that chance with her with the mess that was AvX and UA.

The character needs to be allowed to move on. Because nothing is gonna fix what happened.

I also don't want her in Krakoa. Even when she was a mutant, she didn't spend really much time on that side of things. They've been pushing her into the pure magic realm of things. Being a mutant isn't necessary to her powers, nor her narrative. To me it's not interesting to see how people would react to Wanda on Krakoa. Because it'd be the same as all the other times she's come across mutants since M-day.
    Exactly, AvsX should have been the end of the whole HOM mess, but instead Marvel decided to drag it out

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I was just thinking about that audition tape and the kid mentioning an uncle. Everyone is jumping to the conclusion he is talking about Pietro, but here's a thought: considering we know the show was partially inspired by Tom King's The Vision.... what if the uncle is actually Victor Mancha? Maybe Feige knew in advance that Runaways was getting cancelled and they wouldn't have the opportunity to use Victor there. I mean, I would obviously prefer if it was Pietro and we got a Maximoff siblings reunion, but you never know...
    Well, I don't think Marvel Studios is interested in using Runaways characters since they are already used by the TV show before Marvel Entertainment got absorbed under Feige's rule.
    Anyway, uncle can be a very vague term, I mean, it can be any male family friend.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    it would have been interesting to see how the Mutants and villains would have reacted if Wanda appeared or interacted with them in Krakoa but then i remember that Wanda ins't a Mutant anymore so it's irrelevant and doesn't benefices her, maybe if she had a role like the anti christ for them and trying to help them like she tried before but the writer somehow forgot.

If she was a Mutant she deserves to be there i mean they let Gorgon and Emplate and Apocalypse in..
    and unlike Wanda none of those people were out of their minds or losing control of their powers when they committed their atrocities.

It's pretty damn hypocritical lol.

Also i think Wanda and Magneto never interacted again since AXIS?? it's so strange and wrong i mean, i got that he's not their real father but they were family for almost 40 years and i think they cared for each other

Attachment 91103

Also weren't Wiccan and Speed Mutants as well? they weren't in Krakoa

Attachment 91104

everything it's so confusing
    She already has this anti-Christ element with Chthon(or say Anti-antiChrist element.)

More the reasons not to be here.

It's not hypocritical and stuff, it's simply about if it's her business. As far as mutants and X-Men go, I just prefer Wanda to stay clean, no interests nor hatred involved.
    Wiccan and Speed aren't confimed to be mutants.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Even if she was a mutant again, I don't see her wanting to be in Krakoa. Or the Avengers office giving her to the X-Office, either(despite them not using her, sigh). And she probably wouldn't be welcome, either(which is hypocritical considering the kinds of people who are in there, but anyway).

It was never properly established that Billy and Tommy were mutants. They were called it a few times, but there are a bunch of other reasons why they could have their powers, and I guess that with the Wanda retcon it was like it just applied to them too or something.
    Well, that would be some nightmare come true honestly, I want her to have some more of her own stories before being thrown into that hot pot.
    And I generally just don't think X-drama fit her well.
    Really sometimes the X-narrative just give you this "you all fancy but don't care about mutants", yeah, in a world threatened by cosmic, mystical, super criminal forces daily, I think some characters are allowed to mind their own business before other things. Especially when you consider the fact that X-office or the X-books by nature won't allow outsiders to solve their problems anyway.

I honestly don't believe she'd be used anymore than she is now if they were able to use her over there. They have tons of characters to use and her narrative doesn't fit in with their's. She'd just be the occasional punching bag.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Scarlet Witch 2020 drawn by Nick Butch (Suggested by me)
    https://www.cbr.com/superheroes-iron...style-gallery/
    That's...an interesting look for Wanda.

Wanda's Tiara looks huge here. Oh and she's with Zatanna. I wonder why there never was a SW/Zee book or a SW/Fate one when Marvel and DC where doing crossovers. Art by Phil Noto

Extraordinary Member

Well, we got White Witch who somehow has Rogue hair out of these two brunettes.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, we got White Witch who somehow has Rogue hair out of these two brunettes.
    The name doesn't make sense either why White Witch and not Scarlet Magician or simply Wanda Zatara

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    it would have been interesting to see how the Mutants and villains would have reacted if Wanda appeared or interacted with them in Krakoa but then i remember that Wanda ins't a Mutant anymore so it's irrelevant and doesn't benefices her, maybe if she had a role like the anti christ for them and trying to help them like she tried before but the writer somehow forgot.

If she was a Mutant she deserves to be there i mean they let Gorgon and Emplate and Apocalypse in..
    and unlike Wanda none of those people were out of their minds or losing control of their powers when they committed their atrocities.

It's pretty damn hypocritical lol.

Also i think Wanda and Magneto never interacted again since AXIS?? it's so strange and wrong i mean, i got that he's not their real father but they were family for almost 40 years and i think they cared for each other

Attachment 91103

Also weren't Wiccan and Speed Mutants as well? they weren't in Krakoa

Attachment 91104

everything it's so confusing
    Wanda and Magneto were not family. Magneto was just a sperm donor, and Wanda did not love him. Wanda is a Maximoff. Magneto doesn't seem to care that they aren't related anymore.
    Wiccan and Speed were created by Wanda's magic. If Wanda isn't a mutant, then neither are they.
    Wanda is an Avengers fixture. She is not an X-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda and Magneto were not family. Magneto was just a sperm donor, and Wanda did not love him. Wanda is a Maximoff. Magneto doesn't seem to care that they aren't related anymore.
    Wiccan and Speed were created by Wanda's magic. If Wanda isn't a mutant, then neither are they.
    Wanda is an Avengers fixture. She is not an X-man.
    I don't want her put in an X-title just to show mutants reacting negatively to her. I want Wanda to be friends with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I don't want her put in an X-title just to show mutants reacting negatively to her. I want Wanda to be friends with them.
    I don't think this is possible for a large majority of mutants. And it'd probably feel fake if she were forgiven and they all started being friends. Because Marvel never bothered to do the redemption arc right. They faltered and then never did anything else. She died in UA, was gone for 6 months, and they moved on. Now that she's retconned out of being Mags' kid and being a mutant, it's pretty obvious that Marvel's approach was not only to go along with the movies, but to move her further from mutant related things.

Wanda is definitely better with people she always had established relationships with. I'd say even if M-day didn't happen that it'd be odd for Wanda to suddenly be close with x-characters. Because she has gone over 50 years not being close to that side at all. Only having had a few brief interactions and nothing more. Pietro is the better case for re-establishing friendships on that side. Because there were stories a lot earlier on with him that linked him to the x-books.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think this is possible for a large majority of mutants. And it'd probably feel fake if she were forgiven and they all started being friends. Because Marvel never bothered to do the redemption arc right. They faltered and then never did anything else. She died in UA, was gone for 6 months, and they moved on. Now that she's retconned out of being Mags' kid and being a mutant, it's pretty obvious that Marvel's approach was not only to go along with the movies, but to move her further from mutant related things.

Wanda is definitely better with people she always had established relationships with. I'd say even if M-day didn't happen that it'd be odd for Wanda to suddenly be close with x-characters. Because she has gone over 50 years not being close to that side at all. Only having had a few brief interactions and nothing more. Pietro is the better case for re-establishing friendships on that side. Because there were stories a lot earlier on with him that linked him to the x-books.
    Also Marvel clearly are focusing on Wanda being a Mystic as every recent factbook places her in the Magical section

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    More Wanda in 2020!
    I'm thinking Kevin Feige heard your wish and decided to grant it.