Page 8 of 271 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    In a deleted scene that didn't make the cut, Vision mentions her reality warping powers in Civil War
    Which makes no sense since her powers have been shown to be psychic in nature. If she does gain reality warping powers which I hope she never does, it proves that not even the MCU can do research, since she got her powers thanks to the MIND stone not the reality stone.

And if they establish reality warping, but don't include Chthon, then that's just trash. No jumping to uber power just because. Make it part of her narrative.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    And if they establish reality warping, but don't include Chthon, then that's just trash. No jumping to uber power just because. Make it part of her narrative.
    Yeah, she can't just wake up one morning and warp reality like Bendis made her do

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Which makes no sense since her powers have been shown to be psychic in nature. If she does gain reality warping powers which I hope she never does, it proves that not even the MCU can do research, since she got her powers thanks to the MIND stone not the reality stone.
    Quicksilver also got powers from the mind stone and he had... Super speed. Carol got her powers from the space stone and she has like... A whole set of powers which at least some don't match the space stone. We already talked about that before on this thread. Her powers not being limited to mind stuff has nothing to do with "the MCU not doing research"(what does that even mean?).

The stones are an over-used macguffin.

Extraordinary Member

I think Joss Whedon just started with what he wanted to happen in the film and built Wanda's powers from there. If she hadn't been in the movie he'd have found some other way to give the Avengers bad dreams.

In a deleted scene that didn't make the cut, Vision mentions her reality warping powers in Civil War
    The junior novelization, based on the script, has the full version of what this line would have been if it had made the final cut. To explain why people are afraid of superheroes, General Ross points to Vision and Wanda and asks if anyone even knows the extent of their powers, and Vision says:

“Ms. Maximoff manipulates molecular polarity, allowing her to alter physical reality... but I'm a little harder to explain.”

MCU Insider Reports Scarlet Witch Will Resurrect Black Widow In or After 'Doctor Strange 2'
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...trange-2.html/

How crazy is this?

Extraordinary Member

Sounds pretty fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    MCU Insider Reports Scarlet Witch Will Resurrect Black Widow In or After 'Doctor Strange 2'
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...trange-2.html/

How crazy is this?
    Well Scarlett Johansson said if she could be in something it will be in WandaVision but i think it is fake, i don't think Marvel will be interesting in it and doesn't make no sense also Scarlett is a pretty expensive actress

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Well Scarlett Johansson said if she could be in something it will be in WandaVision but i think it is fake, i don't think Marvel will be interesting in it and doesn't make no sense also Scarlett is a pretty expensive actress
    If I remember correctly, Scarlett’s exact words where: “WandaVision! I am jealous of WandaVision!”. I interpreted that as her also wanting to have her own series

Wanda is just the vessel for everyone's fan wish list. They want her to bring everyone in or back. Even if there'd be more logical ways of doing that.

Yeah Wanda should change her codename to Fairy Godmother. Also if they do reality warping I hope it's more tame stuff like teleporting or turning guns into flowers, Zatanna stuff. instead of full blown alt universe creating and resurrecting.

Y'all

https://twitter.com/scottderrickson/...450953728?s=19

He's leaving the movie, so what now?

I hope this doesn't affect Wanda

We'd honestly have no clue, because neither the show nor the movie had a synopsis yet.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Y'all

https://twitter.com/scottderrickson/...450953728?s=19

He's leaving the movie, so what now?

I hope this doesn't affect Wanda
    A new director coming in would obviously affect the overall direction of the movie, BUT I think Wanda still has her role secured in it. WandaVision is already shooting and the connections to DSITMOM are probably already on the table, so it's too late to turn back on that now. Whatever role she was supposed to have in the movie, she will probably still have it, even if under a new direction.