Page 87 of 271 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Same. Although didn't somebody say Janet was involved in this event a few pages back alongside Black Bolt, Blade, and a few others? I assumed it was her but I guess the facial markings do point to Rachel.

Me too. It's criminal that Jean and Wanda never get any panel time together.
    Part of Darkhold is Wanda gathering heroes to combat the threat, so it would not be surprising to see a variety of characters turning up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    While Dr. Strange has flirted with learning black magic from Kaluu to 'fight evil with evil,' I suspect Wanda using the Darkhold would fall inevitably into the 'wimmen can't handle power' trope and involve her flipping out and having to be stopped by some dudes. Been there. Seen that. Let's not.

There could be an interesting story in there. (The evil power builds up in there over time, and has to be released in aggressive displays from time to time, or it starts wreaking havoc on it's surroundings and evil critters start leaking into the local surroundings? 'Evil calls to evil' and it can be used as a talisman to find other concentrations of wickedness that the good mages can then oppose? Something like that.) But I don't trust that Wanda wouldn't come off badly from any interaction with it.
    True. We had more than enough of that stuff.

BANNED

Yeah, I've never seen a male character have to deal with issues like that. It's always a female character who is inevitably corrupted by power and has to die or be written off for years like Jean, Wanda, Lorna, etc.
    Writers really should have left this stuff behind decades ago. But it always comes back like the "hero fighting hero" thing.

BANNED

I suppose you're right. And there were some complaints about the O5 and how suddenly they were so popular now that they were gone and replaced. At least Hank was in Avengers, Bobby and Warren were in Champions, and Scott still in X-Men. Poor Jean was missing for several months before Claremont wrote her back in since he never wanted her off the team but the art was already drawn to show her leaving.

I disagree that Hickman's take on the X-Men is more hopeful though. It feels more cynical if you ask me especially when Apocalypse or Sinister are being exalted as paragons of mutant goodness. I 100% understand why fans wouldn't want Wanda associated with this in the MCU.
    I have read some letters from after the new team got introduced and yes you wonder how the sales could have been so bad to change the team so radically.
    And I think whoever thinks social media are "corrupting" us needs to read some of the letters.
    Letters needed some work to publish. Social media just made it easier to put stuff like that in the open.

-It is more grey I suppose than usally.
    I have not read anything that showed Apocalypse or Sinister are now seen as the "Paragons of Mutant goodness". Some of them are needed but they are not preparing for them getting up to their usual stuff would be quite stupid. Shaw is already doing that for one example

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Not sure why she would even want to given the Darkhold is supposed to be evil. It would eb better to find away of getting rid of the damn thing
    Part of herself is Chthonic, I am of the opinion that power itself is never evil or good, they just are, and they serve a purpose in the grander scheme.
    Darkhold, aside from its sentient part that is loyal to Chthon(Darkhold dwarlf), is just knowledge.

Also the narrative here should be about "that one responsibility only she can handle", and while Wanda is not exactly the "smart type" who just pull a plan out of her ass, it would be refreshing for her to beat a villain at his own game with the understanding of knowledge and info, instead of just the sheer energy/power/goodness of heart.

I've never been a huge Hank Pym fan but I feel terrible for his character and fandom because he's probably even more villified than Wanda if you look at Marvel at a whole (just not in the X-Men fandom where apparently burning Wanda at the stake is the solution to everything). I like what you said that the crazy, woman trope is outdated now and the MCU seems way beyond that. If we ever get a new Dark Phoenix Saga adaptation, I hope it won't involve Jean dying for once. Similarly enough, if we do get a House of M adaptation or something like Avengers Disassembled, I hope it doesn't treat Wanda like how she was treated in the comics. I have a lot of faith in Wanda/Vision that this won't happen though and can I just say that as a big fan of Sam Raimi and his Spider-Man films, I'm very much excited for the fact that he's working on the Doctor Strange sequel with Wanda. I hope he's a fan of her character.

I wouldn't say I hate X-Fans, especially since I am one myself, but the vast majority of the ones I've encountered here and on other social media sites are incredibly toxic to anyone who doesn't have a mutant gene and/or the X symbol. I'm just glad that Wanda has the support of the Avengers and their fandoms because I would never want her or the Wanda fandom to be left alone to the rabid X-Fans considering the fact that they've created just three threads in one day to hate on her. She should get with Steve Rogers just for the sole purpose of pissing them off since he's the only other one they seem to hate as much as her (and I've always liked the idea of Steve and Wanda together if it couldn't be Vision). Avengers Disassembled certainly destroyed the Avengers but I wouldn't say House of M did, besides leaving Wanda in limbo for several more years. If anything, House of M helped the Avengers since it brought Clint back and allowed Carol to realize her full potential as a superheroine. That was the first time she was considered an A-List superhero who was the most popular one in that reality and now in the real world, we've come to a time where she's easily Marvel's leading lady. As for Kurt, I think he's still generally heroic (especially since he was dead during the X-Men's darkest period where the team was basically mutant terrorists led by all villains), although like every other X-Man, he's swept up in the Krakoa island nation politics right now. Which probably won't make much sense to you and don't worry because it doesn't make much sense to anyone, Chris Claremont included.

They're throwing whatever they consider as ammo against the character, never mind that several X-Characters have way more complicated and convoluted backgrounds. Nothing is as ridiculous as the attacks on Franklin's hair color lol.
    Yeah, I hear Avengers Disassembled revitalized Carol and Clint in particular. Without it, they might not have such prominent roles in the movies. Speaking of which, Hawkeye's Disney+ show is getting a really cool name WITHOUT the main hero's name in it: Anchor Point. It will be introducing Kate Bishop:

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...es-title-date/

I actually think it's possible Clint makes a cameo in WandaVision. He is the last active Avenger who still has a friendly relationship with Wanda in the movies.

Yeah, I've always liked Hank because I've always liked "inventor" characters in the Marvel Universe. I consider Richards, Banner, Stark and Pym to be the Teslas and Edisons of Marvel, and even though I'm a huge fan of Wanda (who is more of a magician-type figure), I've always retained a fondness of for the scientific minds of Marvel Comics. I think Marvel, if they're really smart, could FINALLY deal with Hank hitting Jan in a sensitive and satisfactory way. He could get some therapy and/or take some medication. The Avengers should support and help him through his mental health struggles (this goes for Wanda too), and he can finally get the forgiveness he so richly desires. I think that would be nice. A true redemption arc and him at last coming to terms with his troubled past with Jan and his friends at his side. Loki got one in the movies, why can't Pym in the comics (and Loki remains popular to this day even though he killed one of the most popular characters in the MCU at the time of the murder, Phil Coulson). I think that was apparently on Whedon's orders as well! LOL!

I like Sam Raimi too because his movies are not too serious. They can get pretty campy though, but the Spider-Man stuff he did was almost twenty years ago. He might take a different approach now. I just hope the writers don't turn Wanda into a sort of damsel in distress that Mary Jane was. I just don't want to see and hear Olsen screaming so much, you know?

I've seen that many haters of Wanda, mutant and non-mutant fans alike, want to put her on trial for her alleged "crimes". I actually think Marvel should definitely PROCEED with this idea. It can be like a trial of the century story (O.J. style). A sort of Marvel meets Law & Order (or my personal preference My Cousin Vinny). Wanda can have her legal defense paid for by Stark and she would be represented by She-Hulk (okay, maybe not Jennifer because she was deeply involved in Disassembled) and Daredevil. I don't know of any mutant lawyers, but they could represent the mutant side of things. Dr. Doom and Chthon can be called as "witnesses" who are allowed "diplomatic" and/or "demonic" immunity respectively. Then writers and artists can portray EXACTLY what happened during Avengers Disassembled, House of M, and the Decimation. And because everybody is under oath, they would each have to swear to tell the truth, so help me God and/or Gods. The whole thing can be entirely fun and funny as WandaVision is. Then Wanda can finally be either convicted or exonerated.

I heard about Captain America and Wanda, and that sounded interesting. But I read on Wikipedia that she went batshit crazy after he rejected her advances. The creators at Marvel must have been watching a LOT of Fatal Attraction, the Hand that Rocks the Cradle and Single White Female during that time, because they totally made her into a unhinged psycho at that point. I think why many writers at Marvel make Wanda "unstable" is because her powers are somewhat telekinetic (mental). So it's very easy for them to say that her mind is vulnerable to dangerous and toxic influences because she is too emotional and irrational as a female. Same thing with Jean. Dudes like Dr. Strange, Doctor Doom and Professor X however, are largely immune from these influences because they are seen to have stronger mental capacities. That's just my opinion.

I think it would be poetic in Wanda's upcoming book that some demonic forces are hell-bent on "possessing her". Then she can respond by echoing Clint's words in Age of Ultron:

"I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." Fightback thus begins.

You can't blame writers for using the "mind control" and "brainwashing" tropes in the comics. They need a way to show good guys doing bad things without bearing any responsibility for their actions. Cheap and lazy writing, I know. But so is the overuse of concepts like "time travel" and "multiverses" as well. So I get why they do it. In the MCU, Hawkeye, the Hulk, Erik Selvig, Winter Soldier and even Loki were often under the influence of other forces beyond their control. So if the films do it, I do understand why the comic books do it too.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-09-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Streets saying Mephisto might be the villain in WandaVision

0 hopes for chthon

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

0 hopes for chthon
    Possibility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xDx4FpmD88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhoJX89U7kA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5I1acsWptw
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-09-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    I have read some letters from after the new team got introduced and yes you wonder how the sales could have been so bad to change the team so radically.
    And I think whoever thinks social media are "corrupting" us needs to read some of the letters.
    Letters needed some work to publish. Social media just made it easier to put stuff like that in the open.

-It is more grey I suppose than usally.
    I have not read anything that showed Apocalypse or Sinister are now seen as the "Paragons of Mutant goodness". Some of them are needed but they are not preparing for them getting up to their usual stuff would be quite stupid. Shaw is already doing that for one example
    I think they felt the X-Men sales were really poor so for six months the book wasn't sold at all. Then they realized it wasn't selling as badly as they thought it did so they started reprinting old issues and letting the X-Men guest-star in other books. Like that one infamous issue where Magneto forces Wanda to dance for him.

If you've read the new Excalibur series, you'll see that Apocalypse is basically the main character despite it being sold as a Betsy Braddock as Captain Britain book.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

0 hopes for chthon
    Didn't they say he was the villain in Defenders as well and that turned out to be anything but the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Yeah, I hear Avengers Disassembled revitalized Carol and Clint in particular. Without it, they might not have such prominent roles in the movies. Speaking of which, Hawkeye's Disney+ show is getting a really cool name WITHOUT the main hero's name in it: Anchor Point. It will be introducing Kate Bishop:

I actually think it's possible Clint makes a cameo in WandaVision. He is the last active Avenger who still has a friendly relationship with Wanda in the movies.

Yeah, I've always liked Hank because I've always liked "inventor" characters in the Marvel Universe. I consider Richards, Banner, Stark and Pym to be the Teslas and Edisons of Marvel, and even though I'm a huge fan of Wanda (who is more of a magician-type figure), I've always retained a fondness of for the scientific minds of Marvel Comics. I think Marvel, if they're really smart, could FINALLY deal with Hank hitting Jan in a sensitive and satisfactory way. He could get some therapy and/or take some medication. The Avengers should support and help him through his mental health struggles (this goes for Wanda too), and he can finally get the forgiveness he so richly desires. I think that would be nice. A true redemption arc and him at last coming to terms with his troubled past with Jan and his friends at his side. Loki got one in the movies, why can't Pym in the comics (and Loki remains popular to this day even though he killed one of the most popular characters in the MCU at the time of the murder, Phil Coulson). I think that was apparently on Whedon's orders as well! LOL!

I like Sam Raimi too because his movies are not too serious. They can get pretty campy though, but the Spider-Man stuff he did was almost twenty years ago. He might take a different approach now. I just hope the writers don't turn Wanda into a sort of damsel in distress that Mary Jane was. I just don't want to see and hear Olsen screaming so much, you know?

I've seen that many haters of Wanda, mutant and non-mutant fans alike, want to put her on trial for her alleged "crimes". I actually think Marvel should definitely PROCEED with this idea. It can be like a trial of the century story (O.J. style). A sort of Marvel meets Law & Order (or my personal preference My Cousin Vinny). Wanda can have her legal defense paid for by Stark and she would be represented by She-Hulk (okay, maybe not Jennifer because she was deeply involved in Disassembled) and Daredevil. I don't know of any mutant lawyers, but they could represent the mutant side of things. Dr. Doom and Chthon can be called as "witnesses" who are allowed "diplomatic" and/or "demonic" immunity respectively. Then writers and artists can portray EXACTLY what happened during Avengers Disassembled, House of M, and the Decimation. And because everybody is under oath, they would each have to swear to tell the truth, so help me God and/or Gods. The whole thing can be entirely fun and funny as WandaVision is. Then Wanda can finally be either convicted or exonerated.

I heard about Captain America and Wanda, and that sounded interesting. But I read on Wikipedia that she went batshit crazy after he rejected her advances. The creators at Marvel must have been watching a LOT of Fatal Attraction, the Hand that Rocks the Cradle and Single White Female during that time, because they totally made her into a unhinged psycho at that point. I think why many writers at Marvel make Wanda "unstable" is because her powers are somewhat telekinetic (mental). So it's very easy for them to say that her mind is vulnerable to dangerous and toxic influences because she is too emotional and irrational as a female. Same thing with Jean. Dudes like Dr. Strange, Doctor Doom and Professor X however, are largely immune from these influences because they are seen to have stronger mental capacities. That's just my opinion.

I think it would be poetic in Wanda's upcoming book that some demonic forces are hell-bent on "possessing her". Then she can respond by echoing Clint's words in Age of Ultron:

You can't blame writers for using the "mind control" and "brainwashing" tropes in the comics. They need a way to show good guys doing bad things without bearing any responsibility for their actions. Cheap and lazy writing, I know. But so is the overuse of concepts like "time travel" and "multiverses" as well. So I get why they do it. In the MCU, Hawkeye, the Hulk, Erik Selvig, Winter Soldier and even Loki were often under the influence of other forces beyond their control. So if the films do it, I do understand why the comic books do it too.
    Anchor Point is a cool name although it doesn't have that brand value that something like Loki, Falcon and Winter Soldier, or Wanda/Vision have.

Honestly, I hope Clint doesn't appear in Wanda/Vision. If it was the comic book version, then sure, but the MCU Clint isn't interesting enough for me. I suppose he did name his child after Pietro though.

I think Hank is one of those characters that will always forever be known as the creator of Ultron and for hitting Janet. The reason that a character like Loki can be redeemed for killing someone popular is because death is hardly permanent in Marvel, and Coulson himself ended up coming back so that further reduces the consequences of Loki's actions. Domestic abuse is a little less common in comics and harder to digest. I like the inventor characters you listed and I would add Hank McCoy to that list as well, especially since he took Xavier's place in the Illuminati.

I forgot about damsel in distress MJ. I don't think Wanda will be like that though. I wonder if they'll try and portray a romance between her and Stephen Strange though especially if Vision is permanently dead after Wanda/Vision and Wanda realizes she must move on. For that matter, I wonder if Stephen will pop up in Wanda/Vision.

The Trial of Wanda storyline could be interesting and there's precedent for it between the trial of Yellowjacket/Hank Pym and Jean Grey periodically gets one of these from the Shi'ar. However, I don't think we need to bring all that messy stuff from Wanda's life up again especially because X-Fans will never be content until she's fully "convicted" and punished. If she's exonerated and proved guiltless, they'll just hate her more and claim all of Marvel is against them and start to attack Daredevil, She-Hulk, and whoever else they blame.

I haven't read anything about Steve rejecting Wanda. I think their relationship never progressed because they ended up together right before Avengers Disassembled so she was written off then. And a What If? showed that Steve was responsible for M-Day and it was his idea to get Wanda to use her powers to make the world a better place for superheroes alike. To be fair, Xavier has had his own mental breakdowns such as in the Phoenix Saga (when he goes crazy for a fill-in issue) and then that was really brought to the surface for Onslaught. I guess Doom is already evil so he doesn't need to be anymore crazy but I've never seen Stephen Strange get a story like that. Green Lantern in DC (the Hal Jordan one) had a storyline where he was corrupted and became evil though.

Mind control is fine but when it becomes a defining characteristic of a character (like Polaris in Chris Claremont's X-Men run), then it's become a problem. I don't mind Wanda becoming demonically possessed in Wanda/Vision but they shouldn't overdo it for future stories like they did in the comics (between John Byrne's first run on Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Avengers Disassembled/House of M, Secret Empire, etc.)

Anchor Point is a cool name although it doesn't have that brand value that something like Loki, Falcon and Winter Soldier, or Wanda/Vision have.

Honestly, I hope Clint doesn't appear in Wanda/Vision. If it was the comic book version, then sure, but the MCU Clint isn't interesting enough for me. I suppose he did name his child after Pietro though.

I think Hank is one of those characters that will always forever be known as the creator of Ultron and for hitting Janet. The reason that a character like Loki can be redeemed for killing someone popular is because death is hardly permanent in Marvel, and Coulson himself ended up coming back so that further reduces the consequences of Loki's actions. Domestic abuse is a little less common in comics and harder to digest. I like the inventor characters you listed and I would add Hank McCoy to that list as well, especially since he took Xavier's place in the Illuminati.

I forgot about damsel in distress MJ. I don't think Wanda will be like that though. I wonder if they'll try and portray a romance between her and Stephen Strange though especially if Vision is permanently dead after Wanda/Vision and Wanda realizes she must move on. For that matter, I wonder if Stephen will pop up in Wanda/Vision.

The Trial of Wanda storyline could be interesting and there's precedent for it between the trial of Yellowjacket/Hank Pym and Jean Grey periodically gets one of these from the Shi'ar. However, I don't think we need to bring all that messy stuff from Wanda's life up again especially because X-Fans will never be content until she's fully "convicted" and punished. If she's exonerated and proved guiltless, they'll just hate her more and claim all of Marvel is against them and start to attack Daredevil, She-Hulk, and whoever else they blame.

I haven't read anything about Steve rejecting Wanda. I think their relationship never progressed because they ended up together right before Avengers Disassembled so she was written off then. And a What If? showed that Steve was responsible for M-Day and it was his idea to get Wanda to use her powers to make the world a better place for superheroes alike. To be fair, Xavier has had his own mental breakdowns such as in the Phoenix Saga (when he goes crazy for a fill-in issue) and then that was really brought to the surface for Onslaught. I guess Doom is already evil so he doesn't need to be anymore crazy but I've never seen Stephen Strange get a story like that. Green Lantern in DC (the Hal Jordan one) had a storyline where he was corrupted and became evil though.

Mind control is fine but when it becomes a defining characteristic of a character (like Polaris in Chris Claremont's X-Men run), then it's become a problem. I don't mind Wanda becoming demonically possessed in Wanda/Vision but they shouldn't overdo it for future stories like they did in the comics (between John Byrne's first run on Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Avengers Disassembled/House of M, Secret Empire, etc.)
    Yeah, I read something about Cap and Wanda and the United Nations on the Internet. It could have been totally wrong though. So don't trust what I have to say. I just think a "trial of the century" could help rehabilitate Wanda's image and reputation. If done correctly. It could be even really compelling. Doc Sampson could be called in to testify about Wanda's mental state. Dr. Strange could likewise give testimony about her magical state. On advice of his counsel, Quicksilver could refuse to testify because of fears of self-incrimination. The X-Men could demand that Wanda be extradited and tried in Genosha (perhaps they have the death penalty there and the Avengers would oppose it). Wanda could be subjected to some brutal cross-examinations, but then she can defend herself too on the stand as well. The mutants could buy full page adds in newspapers smearing Wanda's reputation and the Avengers could respond by defending her in the press too. I'm just saying writers and artists could use a trial (maybe trials if there are appeals made) to finally hash out what really happened during those troubled times. Perhaps there can be a "mistrial" because Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister and Mystique could shapeshift and "pose" as judges in order to get a conviction. Just do something really different, you know? Then again maybe it's just a dumb idea on my part that almost certainly won't go anywhere.

My opinion is that it's almost GUARANTEED Dr. Strange will appear in the last episode of WandaVision. I just can't imagine him not showing up then because the series is tied so closely with his movie. About the romance angle, weren't there rumors that the MCU was casting for an actress to play Clea? I think Marvel wants to explore the classic relationship between Clea and Strange and I would like to see it on screen. I actually believe now that the Multiverse of Madness will deal partly with Wanda looking for her kids if Mephisto's involved. And I'm curious to find out if Wanda's new Darkhold book will factor into her future in the MCU (now that Feige is in charge of the comic books at Marvel too). I just think it's really LATE to adapt the upcoming Darkhold story into WandaVision (because the latter hasn't even been published yet). But I'm starting to think it might have a BIG influence on Wanda later on and probably will be worth reading. Conversely, it might lead to the eventual departure of Wanda and usher in the age of Doctor Doom in the MCU. I think it's curious that the MCU might introduce Doctor Doom WITHOUT the Fantastic Four if this Darkhold stuff is pursued. I always thought Marvel Studios would go with the traditional origin story of Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom getting into it at college and then becoming rivals. But now I believe Disney probably wants to differentiate themselves from Fox. Previous films featuring the Fantastic Four always emphasized Doom's SCIENTIFIC credentials. However, it appears the MCU seems to want to emphasize his MAGICAL prowess FIRST. Fascinating. I personally think the MCU should do the classic Triumph and Torment story in Dr. Strange 3 because it would be an awesome way to conclude the Dr. Strange trilogy. Maybe Wanda can be there after she gets her kids back.

Yeah, some superhero dudes have lost their minds at various times, but Wanda must hold some sort of world record of being "brainwashed/possessed/mind-controlled." LOL! And thanks for reminding me of Hank McCoy. He's another brilliant scientist and mutant that I've always liked. All the mutants I like are blue. I've always been inspired by the scientific characters in the comic books because I LOVE the idea of idealistic dreamers creating practical and useful inventions to improve the world. In the MCU, I am particularly fond of Banner, Stark, Pym and Helen Cho. I love the friendship between Stark and Banner in particular:

Tony Stark to Bruce Banner: "We're mad scientists, we're monsters buddy, we gotta own it...Make a stand." And they both helped saved the universe at the end of Endgame. That was so great!

And looking at this Darkhold material going to be published later, I'm more convinced than ever Wanda will NOT return to being a mutant anytime soon. Or be retconned into being Magneto's daughter. I remember Feige and Whedon saying during the Age of Ultron that Wanda got her powers from magic as opposed to being a mutant. So I think they're gonna stick with that origin story.

Whatever happens in WandaVision, I have great confidence all the main characters in it will be treated well. One thing about Feige that I really like is he doesn't play favorites with characters in the MCU, while in the comics you can tell who is clearly favored and who is not. Paul Bettany (Vision) in an interview that the writers, directors and studio executives truly LOVE these characters and want to seem done justice on the big and now small screen. Many fans have waited for these moments for DECADES and these characters might not ever appear on film and/or on television ever again. So, I absolutely think that Vision and Quicksilver will get the respect that their fans believe that they deserve in WandaVision. I have NO doubt about that at all. Paul Bettany even said doing this show is a highlight of his career and he's proud of it. This sounds VERY different from what the cast of Game of Thrones said after season eight concluded. And I actually believe Vision will do something really BIG to help protect his family in that series. I don't know if he'll "save" them, but he'll do something I'm sure. And I'm hoping he gets to interact with Benedict Cumberbatch (Dr. Strange) too. I like both of those actors a lot. I still stand by my belief that Vision and Pietro will be done with the MCU after the show concludes. There have been virtually no leaks out there saying that either of them will be coming back to the main MCU universe. I actually think it's quite possible that all four "revived" characters from the Infinity Saga (Loki, Gamora, Vision and Quicksilver) will be restored to their ORIGINAL timelines if all of them were brought back to life using time travel. That would make perfect sense to me.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-09-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Amazing Member

With yall so passionate about wanda in here maybe someone can give ke some help. I was wondering where wandas return and comeback was between house of M and avengers vs xmen. Itwas so weird seeing wanda gone and basically in hiding during bendis run with clint looking for her and next thing i know she pops up in avengers vs xmen like she was never gone.
    Last edited by yada; 06-09-2020 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yada View Post
    With yall so passionate about wanda in here maybe someone can give ke some help. I was wondering where wandas return and comeback was between house of M and avengers vs xmen. Itwas so weird seeing wanda gone and basically in hiding during bendis run with clint looking for her and next thing i know she pops up in avengers vs xmen like she was never gone.
    Avengers: Children's Crusade.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post

Wanda going crazy has nothing to do with Cap in particular though. It is more of a coincidence with AD coming in the way.