Page 98 of 271 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4051

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    On Twitter, a verified account that has to do with Funko just confirmed that a Funko for Scarlet Witch is coming on december, many people think it's Endgame Scarlet Witch because usually Funko pops are out three months before the movie or series etc.
    I hope it's a comic Wanda, we got her First Appearance but I would love to see a Wanda POP of her neo-classic look. Though if there was another comic POP it wouild probably be her classic look.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't had a love triangle yet but I would like it to stay that way. I hope Clea and Wanda aren't pitted against each other. The lack of Vision and Pietro is one of the reasons I wouldn't mind if Simon was introduced especially since for events like House of M, Children's Crusade and Uncanny Avengers, when Wanda was unfairly demonized by the X-Men, Simon was always there to defend her unlike Vision. Which is understandable for House of M but Vision treated her really badly afterwards and always pulled away from her. At least Simon has always been there for her so that did make me start to like him.
    Well to be honest Simon wasn't ripped in half due to Wanda's madness

Simon was always there because he was like a creepy stalker until she gave into him. Then he treated her like crap, pushed her away, was at one point physically abusive. The dude has loads of issues. And I haven't liked him since he didn't give Vision back his personality and memories at first because he wanted to be with Wanda. He added to Vision's suffering. And while Vision wasn't perfect by a long shot. He never tried to punch at Wanda to get her to stay away from him.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I hope it's a comic Wanda, we got her First Appearance but I would love to see a Wanda POP of her neo-classic look. Though if there was another comic POP it wouild probably be her classic look.
    I want one of her current comics costume. It seriously does not get enough love.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Simon was always there because he was like a creepy stalker until she gave into him. Then he treated her like crap, pushed her away, was at one point physically abusive. The dude has loads of issues. And I haven't liked him since he didn't give Vision back his personality and memories at first because he wanted to be with Wanda. He added to Vision's suffering. And while Vision wasn't perfect by a long shot. He never tried to punch at Wanda to get her to stay away from him.
    The writing was very strange, with that relationship. It almost seemed like the writers were trying to 'prove' to the readers that they were bad, bad people for having ever wanted a Simon/Wanda ship, and punished them accordingly by giving them the ugliest possible relationship. There were scenes where she looked pretty bad, too, and while I liked the *idea* of Simon and Wanda maybe exploring something post-Vision (it was Simon's personality, in Vision, that Wanda fell in love with, after all, and it was that element of Simon's personality in Vision that even *allowed* him to fall in love with Wanda, in return), but in execution, it made them both come off badly, and I just wanted it over before it damaged either character any further.

(Which turned out to be moot, since Wanda's character was in for a much worse assassination, and Bendis was already loading his gun.)

And there's the whole weirdness of that personality-thing anyway. Oh no, Vision has 'forgotten' that he loves me! Quick, strap him down and inject something into his brain to make him love me again! Yikes.

As i said, The Funko Pop coming for Scarlet Witch on december/january Is for Endgame Scarlet Witch not WandaVision

They just confirmed it:

https://twitter.com/PopInABox/status...006398471?s=09

This doesn't mean WandaVision can't get some Funko i guess, this a good new for me since MCU Wanda got her Funko from age of ultron

Its a Funko for The Furius Wanda with her eyes glowing red like we saw in Endgame.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-19-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah, I don't mind Simon as long as he's not with Wanda

As i said, The Funko Pop coming for Scarlet Witch on december/january Is for Endgame Scarlet Witch not WandaVision

They just confirmed it:

https://twitter.com/PopInABox/status...006398471?s=09

This doesn't mean WandaVision can't get some Funko i guess, this a good new for me since MCU Wanda got her Funko from age of ultron

Its a Funko for The Furius Wanda with her eyes glowing red like we saw in Endgame.
    Easy pass, I have the Civil War Wanda so I have the look.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Easy pass, I have the Civil War Wanda so I have the look.
    I forgot about that one eye

The infamous line is here. There's plenty more where he calls her actions unforgivable and threatens to kill her. I used to be a Cyclops fan way back in the day but I haven't been one at all for the last decade or so. And honestly most of the rot in the X-Books (both the fans and the writers) are because of Cyclops. The fans idolized him as a white savior like the Joker film and claimed he was completely right in everything he did against "the establishment" meaning the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, etc. And the writers lived vicariously through him so the comics were really the Cyclops and the X-Men show. IMO, Cyclops fans are the most rabid and vindictive to Wanda. Avoid them like the plague. This is not the same boy scout Cyclops from the 90s animated series but Magneto 2.0 and apparently that's supposed to be a good thing and they'll call literally any other character a terrorist except for him.

I'm fine with no-name actors being picked although there's a couple of A-Listers as well I'd like to see. Such as Saoirse Ronan. She auditioned for Rey in Star Wars and her character has a lot in common with Jean. For that matter, I think Elizabeth auditioned for Rey as well if I'm correct.
    Oh wow! This is crazy. I had no idea things have become so distorted in the Marvel Universe. So Cyclops and Scarlet Witch are kind of "bad", but Magneto and Doctor Doom are kind of good now? Weird! I think Marvel should keep mixing things up. Famous actors and actresses can join the MCU, but not so famous ones should have a role too.

Since this was brought up, i wonder what Magneto thinks about his fellow mutant allies threatening his ex daughter like satan.

I know most of y'all (me included) are happy with them not being related anymore but i'm talking about in Universe.

I'm surprised we haven't had a love triangle yet but I would like it to stay that way. I hope Clea and Wanda aren't pitted against each other. The lack of Vision and Pietro is one of the reasons I wouldn't mind if Simon was introduced especially since for events like House of M, Children's Crusade and Uncanny Avengers, when Wanda was unfairly demonized by the X-Men, Simon was always there to defend her unlike Vision. Which is understandable for House of M but Vision treated her really badly afterwards and always pulled away from her. At least Simon has always been there for her so that did make me start to like him.
    I'm kind of hoping the MCU doesn't adapt some of these storylines pertaining to Wanda and Vision. I'm not even sure if they can because the X-Men and mutants in general play such huge roles in them and there probably isn't enough time to get them into the MCU before Wanda's outta there. In particular, with Quicksilver and Magneto out of the picture, is it even possible to do this stuff? I'm not familiar with recent X-Men and Avengers stories, so I could be wrong here. Simon seems like a cool dude. I did like him back in the day. But I don't think his relationship with Wanda was healthy. I mean, Vision was pretty reserved and kind of submissive as I recall. I do recollect Simon being more of a dominant partner for Wanda in that regard. That's why I always joke that Vision is Wanda's boyfriend and she is NOT his girlfriend. But Wanda was definitely Simon's girlfriend. Wanda wasn't really as independent anymore when she was with Simon and that saddened me. So I'm happy the whole Simon and Wanda thing has run its course. It damaged both of their characters, and that was regrettable. Conversely, for some reason, whenever Wanda hangs around with Vision, she just becomes a nicer person. That goes for the cartoons and the movies too. Which greatly appeals to me. I'm not sure if I would classify myself as a Vision-Wanda "shipper" per se, I just think that their partnership has MASSIVE potential to make them more likeable and popular. Because let's face it, they're both really weird individuals. And their love story is absolutely bonkers and makes no sense. But that's the charm of it. Let's just say that Marvel did Disney+ shows featuring just Wanda and Pietro and/or Wanda and Wonder Man and/or Wanda and Magneto. I mean they would be fun to watch as Wanda fans, but they COULDN'T be as downright bizarre and insane as the romance between Vision and Wanda. And I don't think they could be as funny either. It just really excites me when I hear Bettany say that halfway into WandaVision, things just go completely out of control. I love that.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-19-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Since this was brought up, i wonder what Magneto thinks about his fellow mutant allies threatening his ex daughter like satan.

I know most of y'all (me included) are happy with them not being related anymore but i'm talking about in Universe.
    Don't know what's going on currently in the comics, but I just want to say I'm thrilled that Wanda is not part of that "family" anymore. Ironically, I was totally opposed to the idea of that retcon when I first heard about it a few months ago, but now I'm totally behind it. In fact, I'm so delighted by the current situation, I'd rather have Wanda leave the MCU EARLY than have ANY chance of Marvel Studios making her part of that family again later on. That's how strongly I feel about the issue. I want Wanda to be remembered fighting Ultron and Thanos, having a family with Vision, and being a true blue Avenger. All that mutant stuff bores me to tears.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-19-2020 at 04:41 PM.

Magneto has been written so differently along the years that it's hard to predict his behaviour…
    At the moment, he's in a “I'm a strong and big mutant” phase.
    I tend to think that, as comic is a visual media, if he doesn't seem to be concerned by his past connections, that means he isn't concerned.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Magneto has been written so differently along the years that it's hard to predict his behaviour…
    At the moment, he's in a “I'm a strong and big mutant” phase.
    I tend to think that, as comic is a visual media, if he doesn't seem to be concerned by his past connections, that means he isn't concerned.
    When Wanda made that blood spell and Quicksilver fall in pain, Magneto seemed to care about him, even when he just find out that they're not related lol

i agree in what you said, depends on the interests of the writers at the moment.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-19-2020 at 01:37 PM.