Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Ooh, great art, thank you for sharing. I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine’s Day! Here’s more fan art in the spirit of the holiday. It was drawn by teal-bandit from tumblr. They have more great Quicksilver art and headcanon, I would suggest checking them out.

BANNED

dang the retcon really caused an harsh era for pietro, uh? well im not a fan but I hope he returns to active books soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    dang the retcon really caused an harsh era for pietro, uh? well im not a fan but I hope he returns to active books soon
    It especially doesn’t help that the retcon came about both when he had actually become active in the X-books again as a part of X-Factor and had been building a brother/sister relationship with Lorna. The timing couldn’t have been worse.

BANNED

yeah i didnt really think about it but i came across a couple of twitter posts comparing how pietro is kinda demonized while in the avengers while on the x-side he seemed happier and understood, then some moment with lorna, a panel in the 90's after onslaught of pietro and jean. Also the new x-factor and homage cover made me remember that time, so I was like "dang that kinda sucks" so a bit of solidarity.
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-14-2020 at 07:26 PM.

yeah i didnt really think about it but i came across a couple of twitter posts comparing how pietro is kinda demonized while in the avengers while on the x-side he seemed happier and understood, then some moment with lorna, a panel in the 90's after onslaught of pietro and jean. Also the new x-factor and homage cover made me remember that time, so I was like "dang that kinda sucks" so a bit of solidarity.
    The retcon is bound to get undone whenever Krakoa storylines get a little stail and they bring the pretender in to spice **** up. I bet money before the end of 2020 Wanda and Pietro will be mutants again.

BANNED

tbh I agree with a lot of wanda stans that want the retcon to stick since the x-side is bound to never really let go of a silly story that caused wanda a lot of damage.
    It would be very benefitial to pietro, not so sure about wanda

Pietro can be a mutant without Wanda being one though. They could do that if they chose. So he could be back in those books again. I hope he comes back too.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It especially doesn’t help that the retcon came about both when he had actually become active in the X-books again as a part of X-Factor and had been building a brother/sister relationship with Lorna. The timing couldn’t have been worse.
    I kind of would love to see Quicksilver reaction to life on the island
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I kind of would love to see Quicksilver reaction to life on the island
    I wonder if the island is large enough for Pietro "to stretch his legs" when he wants to go for a short run?

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

My avatar represents my favourite Pietro moment of all time. Great issue, great character

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Pietro can be a mutant without Wanda being one though. They could do that if they chose. So he could be back in those books again. I hope he comes back too.
    This is the best compromise that works for fans of either twin, IMO. They both thrive in different franchises, and unfortunately writers of both have their bias toward their favorite twin.

For whatever reason (*cough*Englehart*cough*), Pietro as an Avenger just never took off. He was primarily used to cause tension and give Wanda a villain. It wasn’t until he left and joined X-Factor that he began to come into his own. It’s a real shame he was never permanently transferred to the x-office.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I really would like to see Pietro interact with Lorna once again on Krakoa, double bonus if they search for the mystery behind the ressurections on X-Factor and bring Luna to Krakoa so she can stay with them and visit her no-grandpa while making Charles feel nervious because she´s completely inmune to telepathic control and mindreading but she can influence emotions.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    This is the best compromise that works for fans of either twin, IMO. They both thrive in different franchises, and unfortunately writers of both have their bias toward their favorite twin.

For whatever reason (*cough*Englehart*cough*), Pietro as an Avenger just never took off. He was primarily used to cause tension and give Wanda a villain. It wasn’t until he left and joined X-Factor that he began to come into his own. It’s a real shame he was never permanently transferred to the x-office.
    his personality is a bit too much for the avengers, but i feel that in the x-men he just be allowed to interact with others since its dynamics are more familar/accepting.
    i imagine him joining and expecting some massive intrevention or a speech that is basicaly a righteous sanctimonious scolding after a snarky comment and cyclops is like "yeah we had worse, welcome to the team"
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-15-2020 at 09:40 PM.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

his personality is a bit too much for the avengers, but i feel that in the x-men he just be allowed to interact with others since its dynamics are more familar/accepting.
    i imagine him joining and expecting some massive intrevention or a speech that is basicaly a righteous sanctimonious scolding after a snarky comment and cyclops is like "yeah we had worse, welcome to the team"
    Scott would be like: Pietro, we hear Emma, Sinister and Shaw sass all day long on the Quiet Council, you are fine, welcome aboard hope you survive the experience
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Scott would be like: Pietro, we hear Emma, Sinister and Shaw sass all day long on the Quiet Council you are fine, welcome aboard hope you survive the experience
    Scott : i have grown to like logan and namor, its fine bby, now how do you like your eggs?
    then pietro just **** talks the avengers to high heavens at brunch